Brogan Tate #46 Something in common whilst apart, Brogie & Benj both eat Portuguese tart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW THREAD and amazing new title by @Donald73 - I am so glad it fit !!

so what’s our dear brolodyte been up to this week .. WELL ..

- her and Benji are doing up their kitchen and are actually making it worse by the looks of things .. less counter space , no island etc ! And we assume it will all be white
- brogan has managed to upload consistently with some great videos such as organising a cupboard , looking at when her bin days are and how she styles her VERY FICK NATURALLY CURLY hair
- she posted a picture of her having a bath at 2pm with loads of quotes about how she was having such a productive day around it
- constantly in bed
- keeps making terrible spelling mistakes on her ADs
- podcast sound quality is still poor and it is dropping in the charts which means people aren’t coming back for a repeated listen ..
- brogan fessed up that she has no long term friends and finds maintaining friendships tricky
- she also gave an insight into why her friendship with Beth might have ended: she says she doesn’t like it when her friends don’t hate who she hates , and Beth is good friends with Charlotte Ruff and that Chelsea girl who doesn’t like brogan
- and that’s all really .. she’s still a bit boring and is really eeking out this kitchen reveal for viewzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Excuse me Brogan nothing wrong in head & shoulders just cause it's cheap! Head & Shoulders is fab she's offended me now.

Not everyone can afford brands you know tit face!

Another word pals she said pour & not pores 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Excuse me Brogan nothing wrong in head & shoulders just cause it's cheap! Head & Shoulders is fab she's offended me now.

But she doesn’t buy them, she gets gifted them 🥺

Reactions: 11

I love head and shoulders, I’m sure it’s much better than her £50 a bottle shampoo!

I also had a thought, maybe the government won’t give her another payout hence all the videos, she’s realised she’s actually having to do ’some work’ to fund her spending habits!?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Remember she rated OGX that shampoo made my hair dull and greasy changed it to Dove shampoo £2 love it hairs silky & soft.

humidifier omg its a DIFFUSER duck me 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

I’ll be honest head and shoulders is garbage for me, it feels like my hair doesn’t dry! Too heavy.

I use cheap as chips Alberto balsam though, which is even cheaper than H&S. it’s actually not bad!

Reactions: 15
"I already do have quite naturally long eyelashes just for reference though"

Do you though? Is that why your eyes are so droopy, weighed down by your naturally long lashes? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Thanks for the new thread @disneys. Best title ever!

I haven’t seen what she said about head and shoulders but it’s what I use because it works for my hair. Unlike Brogan I found a shampoo that works for me and stuck with it instead of loving a different #gifted product every other week 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She looks like a middle aged woman who has been out in the sun to long

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I hate it. It stripped all the colour out my hair...

Anyway back to bogey...

Reactions: 2
I thought I had been blocked when I couldn’t reply to a quote in the last thread before I realised we were just onto a new one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha I use H&S BECAUSE it strips all the colour out my hair. I’m quite prone to spontaneous dye jobs & sometimes it doesn’t work... 😂

anyway, it doesn’t matter what the cost of the items you use costs as long as it works for *you!*

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.