Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
BTW off topic but I figured everyone likes seeing kitties
For those who remember I got a kitten In march called Maui - known as mr maui - and we got him a sister, Elsa, in August.
Well they had kittens - Maui got to Elsa just before his operation it would appear.
They are now 5 weeks old. Introducing our little Pride, hoping it brightens everyone's day slightly

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 88

Emery22

Hi Everyone, i have been a reader since October & found this forum completely by chance by Googling Brogans name. I have to say i was a fan of Brogan, even until quite recently (Maybe just before COVID/Lockdown hit). I have to say though i had to voice my opinion as someone who didn't know about any of the Becca-Rose drama & as someone who usually looks at things from both points of view (Atleast i try to!). I do think Brogan has COMPLETELY lost the plot from the standpoint of not knowing her viewers, not being able to connect with them.
The whole world is in challenging times, but Brogan doesn't seem to acknowledge this. Unfortunately i'm due to lose my job sometime this year & i did actually message Brogan (politely) about how she is spending so much money on unnecessary items when people are losing jobs, struggling financially & worse yet, losing loved ones. Her response was basically "Block me if you don't like my content or are triggered by it" Which i was quite shocked about to be quite honest. You'd think, considering we are her audience & the reason she has this job she would have taken the advice on board, but alas, no.

It's been long enough now since the beginning of lock down for her to *REALISE* she is delusional & to maybe tone it down a bit, put content out there that people can relate to given the situation. So i can't really give her the benefit of the doubt and think maybe she just doesn't read social cues very well or another reason for not reading the room!

Anyway, I hope you are all well & keeping safe given everything going on.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

whenseptemberends

The single most pretentious thing I've ever heard

Screenshot_20210124_145423.jpg

"One is not a fan of UK snow"
Well perhaps One should fuck off out of here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Notbossmummy

Chatty Member
I just want to say that since I posted in here earlier about my mental health and feeling unmotivated just being able to tell that to someone has lifted a weight off my chest so thanks for listening xx

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Donald73

VIP Member
Yayyyyy my title won 😃

I know people who use H&S purely to strip the colour out too.

That vlog was 25million minutes I will never get back...ugh....my hair is naturally curly, my eyelashes are naturally long. Yeah and your personality is naturally absent!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

cx199

Petition for Brogan to start a ‘What Really Happened With...’ series of videos covering:
- Disney with Charlotte
- Being kicked out by Julie
- Jimmy’s Iced Coffee
- Buying Bonnie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

chlosib

Chatty Member
Thing is I’d love Bianca to detail exactly what it is that pisses her off about this site. Admittedly some of the comments go too far, but they are in the minority and also they are written here, not on Brogan’s social media platforms.

I’ve only been here since the Becca Rose drama as Brogan directed me here with her absolutely abhorrent behaviour, but here I have actually seen:
- incredibly constructive criticism in regards to her content
- entire threads of content ideas of things we would love to see
- helpful comments on what skincare products she would be best using as she seems unsure
- notes on the real way to do the curly girl method to achieve the results she wanted
- ways to achieve the following she wants on all her accounts eg. show us the entire kitchen renovation
- i’ve also seen a bunch of lovely people looking out for each other during a global pandemic and keeping each other sane when influencers like Brogan continually break lockdown rules and make those staying inside abiding by them feel even more upset

I genuinely think Bianca and Brogan cherry pick what they see on here. They focus on the negative instead of the abundance of positive they could take. However, as we all know, Brogan admitted in her podcast that she cannot take criticism (however constructive it is), so really anything we say here will fall on deaf ears. And that honestly sounds like a ‘them’ problem, not ours.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

CBJ26

I did post screenshots on the last page but somehow have been deleted!
I only managed to get her post that someone replied to because she deleted it pretty quick (first pic)
And then second pic is from when I searched the username, turns out she has posted a comment on the thread back in March time bitching about her bestie

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Unfortunately i'm due to lose my job sometime this year
I'm so sorry about the job situation - times are tough for many people right now. If you feel comfortable enough to trust a Tattle troll, I'm a CV whiz and I can give yours a going-over if you like?

This goes for anyone else reading who would maybe like some CV help or for someone neutral to cast an eye over it - you can remove/XXXXX all your personal details and company details and set up a throwaway email address. Send me a private message and I'll do my best to work some CV magic. I'm not doing anything this weekend as it was my half-day today and the supermarket shopping is done.

All the best you horrible lot ;) and welcome to the light @Emery22 , albeit what a shame it happened that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Mable912

VIP Member
I would genuinely love the opportunity to speak to Bianca and explain! Bianca DM me, I’m actually serious 😂

But, if you’re too much of a lil pussy:

1) you’re working in industry that is becoming more and more disconnected from the rest of the world. We’re all in a crisis. We’ve all been working our socks off on the front line, or struggling with being laid off, trying to juggle home schooling or raising kids in a pandemic...... which leads me onto my next point
2) nobody wants to hear your podcast hosted with a right wing, narcissistic, self-entitled plonker who can’t speak English properly, breaks lockdown rules and who’s biggest weekly chore is taking the bins out. You’re either overlooking all of these characteristics because you want to use Brogans platform, or you’re not seeing the issues in the first place which is dumb. Neither is good!
3) you come across as VERY aggressive and confrontational in how you talk

Tone down the aggy persona and bin off your mate who, despite your claims you “share your values and beliefs with”: you don’t. Then I reckon you’d be pretty tolerable

• Heart
Reactions: 54

kazizzle

VIP Member
this is off topic but if you private message me your PayPal I’ll happily send you £20 to be able to get the tablet stand
Aw honestly this is so sweet but it's more a vanity "this would be great" thing than an essential "I need this" thing and I would feel terrible accepting money for it when it can wait. You've totally warmed my heart though, it really just sums up the discussion we've been having on here today about how this is a community and we aren't all mean, horrible trolls!

I just feel more people are working at home that ever before, many of them working from dining room tables, kitchen counters, coffee tables, beds etc, due to not having a home office or space to stick a desk in, or the money to buy good kit since they've never needed it before, and Brogan is just buying all the gear for her desk like there's no tomorrow but seemingly doing very little actual work at it, and it just is tough to see when you're sitting at a pop-up ikea table in the kitchen between the bins and the hoover 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 53

disneys

VIP Member
I know why I’m here binky , so since you lurk here’s the answer

I’m not “hurt” , or “jealous” of brogan .. I have a nice life , a nice house I own and my husband and I are very comfortable money wise , I have a son I love , family I’m close to and friends who are there for me

Influencers were a big part of my day job when I worked in marketing and they really started to frustrate me but the people I worked with didn’t say a bad word against them and thought the sun shone out of their bumholes , I started coming here when I processed an invoice for some work an influencer did (5 Instagram stories & a grid post , 30 mins or so work) for more than I made a month to read other people who agreed with me , then fell into the Chris Ingham drama .. and I made friends here ! They might be online , anonymous friends but the first people I told when I found out I was pregnant were tattlers ! This website is like having a gossip with your friends about someone you don’t like .. like most of us here , I have and will never message brogan (nice or nasty!) or leave a comment on her YouTube channel .. I don’t even follow her on Instagram !! I’m not a bully , I just like to have a laugh about her poor content and interior design choices with my “pals” (as brogan would say) behind her back as I’m sure you do with your friends , you just might not put it on a forum ..

gossip is a part of human nature and none of my in real life friends know about you tubers (I only do because of my work) so I talk to my friends here about them ..

there , I’ve said my piece 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 51