Brogan Tate #46 Something in common whilst apart, Brogie & Benj both eat Portuguese tart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’ll be based off your last contact with the infected person. Could be they only had a positive test a couple of days ago and only were symptomatic the day before that. The track and trace then go back 48 hours pre symptoms.
OK uodate! The notification suddenly disappeared and they phoned me to say that it was a glitch in the system 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Only follow Victoria if you don’t actually want to do anything when you’re there apart from sit in hotel lobby’s and have coffee. I used to watch her and can’t believe how little she does. Each to their own but seems pointless to me. I like the Trackers and Charlotte Ruff. L&R are nice to watch but only watch one of their trips as they do the same thing literally every time they go lol.

L&R dreaming **
checkout the diepicable three and John and kels,also that Florida guy and mark and gem , all very genuine

Reactions: 2
Love that she has a perfect life and brags a kit everything but can’t take a picture of her own garden cos it looks dreadful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whats so wrong with her garden?? Also couldn't this be a police matter?

Reactions: 3
Literally came here to say this?! Like sure there’s no snow in BCP but North Dorset is covered in the stuff. Normally she simply has to clarify it’s Bournemouth (right by the sea with a beach hut) she lives 🤣
Didnt she go to north Dorset in the summer ? Has she just forgotten it exists

Reactions: 6
I hate my chair because it’s not my style... fgs 😂 I hate my office chair too but I’m not going to cry cause it doesn’t match my asthetic. Be thankful you have a chair that can help your back etc, some don’t even have the luxury of a proper office space!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hate my chair because it’s not my style... fgs 😂 I hate my office chair too but I’m not going to cry cause it doesn’t match my asthetic. Be thankful you have a chair that can help your back etc, some don’t even have the luxury of a proper office space!
We just have a dining room chair in our office. He can get a free one from work but its so small in there they'd be no room.

Oh look brogan. SNOW in Dorset..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hey Brogan take a photo of your garden, not your neighbours garden and then maybe sit on your chair and google 'Dorset' 😂 God she is an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder how much she spent on the headphone stand and laptop riser? 🤔

Reactions: 14
We just have a dining room chair in our office. He can get a free one from work but its so small in there they'd be no room.

Oh look brogan. SNOW in Dorset..
It’s not in HER Dorset so it doesn’t count 🤣 she’s only moaning because it doesn’t go with her white ✨aesthetic✨
she’s just so me me me! She should be grateful she even has a dedicated work space. It’s not like most people have suddenly found themselves working from home with limited or no space in the past year 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm dying at her aesthetics chat - her desk is a garden table, and she's filled her life with cheap white flatpack furniture. She wouldn't know style if it bit her in her sizeable ass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The laptop riser I kind of understand. But the headphone stand? Really? You can’t just put them on the desk?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The single most pretentious thing I've ever heard

Screenshot_20210124_145423.jpg

"One is not a fan of UK snow"
Well perhaps One should duck off out of here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Brogie why have you changed to say Dorset instead of Bournemouth all of a sudden? Even when you didn’t live in Bournemouth you kept saying you did?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.