Brogan Tate #46 Something in common whilst apart, Brogie & Benj both eat Portuguese tart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s it really, they aren’t inspirational at all, and bloody awful at influencing...but maybe the people that think they are really lack decent role models in their lives. Feel grateful I had some solid people to look up to growing up!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Im a Disney fanatic too but it’s ok to not like every Disney item ever made 😂Like I say didn’t mean to offend not my taste at all but I know other people will like it.
I'm not a fan of that bag either, the princesses have creepy eyes! Also I think it looks very impractical for a Disney park, it'll get dirty after a day of taking it on and off for rides!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I caught up on this thread before I went to bed last night and ended up at Disney in my dream.

It was all a bit off and apparently Disney had massive ovens where they were roasting lamb and I had loads of sweets for breakfast 🤷🏼‍♀️😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her IG story this morning just makes her sound so bitter about the snow hahaha ‘I’m not a fan of UK snow anyway’ 😂 she’s so spoilt. I MUCH prefer the snow on the continent where I go SKIING each YEAR but I couldn’t go this year cos of coronavirus but usually I go SKIING.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
It just annoyed me because she says there's no snow in Dorset and here I am, a few miles away from her, in Dorset, about to go for a walk in our thick snow we had. Did you mean there's no snow in Bournemouth, perhaps? :p

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her IG story this morning just makes her sound so bitter about the snow hahaha ‘I’m not a fan of UK snow anyway’ 😂 she’s so spoilt. I MUCH prefer the snow on the continent where I go SKIING each YEAR but I couldn’t go this year cos of coronavirus but usually I go SKIING.
She’s such a SNOB!!! Also, she doesn’t need the apostrophe in ‘Sundays’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is snow not the same no matter where you are? The make up of snow doesn't change in different countries 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The bag is so childish looking, mind you it matches it’s owner in that respect (what self respecting adult cannot spell members, or cannot run a spellcheck for work items if they’re poor at spelling?).

The message on the bag though ‘this princess saves herself’. In the spirit it is meant, no Brogs doesn’t. She’s not an independent self reliant woman. Benj has to scrape her off the dirty floor, feed her etc. I suppose she could take the meaning to read that in an emergency Brogs the spoilt princess would save herself, and to hell with everyone else.

I’ve overthought this, I know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is snow not the same no matter where you are? The make up of snow doesn't change in different countries 😂
It doesn’t change but snow in the U.K. settles so much differently to other countries, I believe it’s due to constant temp changes and our position.

When I lived in another European country growing up the snow would settle and not melt away for a quite few months - we’d put winter tyres on with spikes In, paths had stones put on to stop ice, our local pond was an ice skating rink and life went in like normal!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just catching up on the last few pages and the Charlotte/Brogan fall out.

I remember watching the vlogs at the time and feeling so sad for Charlotte, you could see how upset she was and had clearly tried to sort things out with Brogan. I’d be devastated spending all that money on a trip to end up sat alone crying in the middle of a restaurant. Brogan on the other hand clearly didn’t give a tit about the fall out, just kept making sly digs/remarks all the time. I also think she 100% broke charlottes camera, probably threw it in the middle of a disagreement like the spoilt brat she is.

I would absolutely love Brogan to go to WDW with Gary, there’s no way he’d be as understanding as Charlotte was. He’d definitely spill all the tea afterwards....Please make it happen 🙏🏻😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Same! I work in early years and the children (under 5s) would love this 😂😂

Guys off topic I know but my app alerted me to this... why is it only 3 days? Thiught it was 10?
it’ll be based off your last contact with the infected person. Could be they only had a positive test a couple of days ago and only were symptomatic the day before that. The track and trace then go back 48 hours pre symptoms.

Reactions: 2
Same! I work in early years and the children (under 5s) would love this 😂😂

Guys off topic I know but my app alerted me to this... why is it only 3 days? Thiught it was 10?
Haha this is classic! My hubby had Covid in November and of course, we both self isolated in our house - he took a test on a Thursday and was called on the Friday by the track and trace team and asked a lot of questions about who he was in contact with and so on! luckily it was only me as we isolated the minute he started feeling a bit feverish - I was called on the following Monday as I was the contact he gave, asked questions and then I was told I need to isolate for a further amount of days to make 14 which was fine - but then I got a text from the track and trace confirming that they spoke to me and told me to isolate and it was outdated (this happened in the middle of November and the text told me I need to isolate until the 26th of OCTOBER) - All very confusing! And my app never updated!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just catching up on the last few pages and the Charlotte/Brogan fall out.

I remember watching the vlogs at the time and feeling so sad for Charlotte, you could see how upset she was and had clearly tried to sort things out with Brogan. I’d be devastated spending all that money on a trip to end up sat alone crying in the middle of a restaurant. Brogan on the other hand clearly didn’t give a tit about the fall out, just kept making sly digs/remarks all the time. I also think she 100% broke charlottes camera, probably threw it in the middle of a disagreement like the spoilt brat she is.

I would absolutely love Brogan to go to WDW with Gary, there’s no way he’d be as understanding as Charlotte was. He’d definitely spill all the tea afterwards....Please make it happen 🙏🏻😂
Brogan is used to falling out with people so it’s nothing to her.

Reactions: 7
does she think Dorset is just Bournemouth and Poole ? It’s Em Channel lives in Dorset and she’s just posted loads of pics of her puppy in the snow ... brogan needs a geography lesson 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
does she think Dorset is just Bournemouth and Poole ? It’s Em Channel lives in Dorset and she’s just posted loads of pics of her puppy in the snow ... brogan needs a geography lesson 🤣
Literally came here to say this?! Like sure there’s no snow in BCP but North Dorset is covered in the stuff. Normally she simply has to clarify it’s Bournemouth (right by the sea with a beach hut) she lives 🤣

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.