Brogan Tate #46 Something in common whilst apart, Brogie & Benj both eat Portuguese tart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogan has an all or nothing thing when it comes to her friends, you either have to be her best friend and sing to her hymn or you can’t be her friend. She can only keep passive people like Megan and Benji who jump through her hoops.
This is so true , I imagine she and Charlotte had a bit of a mild barmy about pace of the holiday , Charlotte was willing to make up and move on but brogan can’t really forgive and overreacted

Reactions: 13
I would love this so much, add Victoria as well. I think Brogan & Victoria would fall out with Adam & Gary pretty quickly, as B & V would choose to have late starts & early nights at the hotel. Brogan would of course then fall out with Victoria and it would be another Charlotte situation.

It would be such a car crash 😂
I am surprised considering what good pals they are this hasn’t happened already! It’s just a car crash waiting to happen!!!

Reactions: 6
Started watching Brogan when I was 14 years old and was a die hard fan. I used to adore her and watched every video religiously, even going back to the start of her channel and watching each of those episodes. With my life filled with mental health problems I used Brogan as an escape, living the life I dreamed of - building a platform online of people, having a reliable set of friends and working hard to achieve everything she wanted.
I turned 17 last year when the cracks began to show. Like so many others, I was driven to Tattle by her awful behaviour relating to the Becca witch-hunt and was devastated that a creator I loved so much could let me down so badly (I took everything personally.) I’m now 18 and can safely say that I no longer want Brogan’s life.
She seems to hide her true life behind a mask, working so hard to fill the cracks, editing and glossing over anything that isn’t perfect and happy. She’s portraying the perfect life online but in reality you can see how miserable she is underneath. Unlike last year where I was angry and outraged by her behaviour, I now just feel sorry for her. I truly do believe if took a social media break, deleted all her platforms temporarily and filled her life with some solid, in the real world people she would begin to flourish. If at some point in the future she does finally begin to grow up and realise nobody’s life is perfect, I would be quite happy to start watching her again. Vlogs of her days at an actual job, working hard for the days out with her friends, starting running again with Benji (the old park runs and gym trips) and starting a constructive hobby such as reading or taking some online courses to increase her qualifications would entice me to start watching her again. And of course, LEARNING HOW TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.
However, I highly doubt this will happen. She’s so far into her bubble that she’s deluded herself that this is her real life and it just isn’t. I miss my favourite influencer, but sadly, I don’t think she can be saved.
EDIT - I also understand that some of her behaviour has been inexcusable. It’s just hard watching someone who was your role model through your teenage years turn into someone who doesn’t even seem to be living anymore.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Is there anyway we can create a Disney thread in offtopic? So we can chat about our own personal up incoming trips without derailing the good old brogie thread??

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is there anyway we can create a Disney thread in offtopic? So we can chat about our own personal up incoming trips without derailing the good old brogie thread??
I think there might already be one ! but yes good idea !

You can tell how boring she is when we’ve had to resort to talking about about our own lives , mr maui and his offspring and a fight she had in 2017 ... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry if this offends anyone but that LF bag looks like a little children’s one! Don’t like it at all but still find it disgusting she’s being gifted one. Good luck taking it on your Florida trip in April Brogan 😉

Just seen the video of her playing “tug of war” with Bonnie where she’s just limply holding the frisbee 🙄 clearly never plays with her dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry if this offends anyone but that LF bag looks like a little children’s one! Don’t like it at all but still find it disgusting she’s being gifted one. Good luck taking it on your Florida trip in April Brogan 😉

Just seen the video of her playing “tug of war” with Bonnie where she’s just limply holding the frisbee 🙄 clearly never plays with her dog.
I would die for that bag. I’m a hardcore Disney fanatic!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I would die for that bag. I’m a hardcore Disney fanatic!
Im a Disney fanatic too but it’s ok to not like every Disney item ever made 😂Like I say didn’t mean to offend not my taste at all but I know other people will like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Im a Disney fanatic too but it’s ok to not like every Disney item ever made 😂Like I say didn’t mean to offend not my taste at all but I know other people will like it.
I can’t find the lounge fly bay I want 😩Anyone who’s got one are they really durable?? Like my backpack is always pretty full I don’t want to spend money just for it to break easily.

**found it**
AE126389-DC1E-43F3-9A12-4449457D9FFA.png

I can only dream 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I completely understand. Besides the rest of the crap Disney tat lying about that house (wtf was that train set) I think this is probably one of the nicest things shes got, price tag aside 😆

Reactions: 4
The soft “jazz” doesn’t get rid of her huffing in the background (why couldn’t she have just added music to it directly instead, I don’t want to hear her breathe)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t find the lounge fly bay I want 😩Anyone who’s got one are they really durable?? Like my backpack is always pretty full I don’t want to spend money just for it to break easily.

**found it**
View attachment 399242
I can only dream 😭
I’ve had mine for a couple of years. It has lasted really well for me and hasn’t broke yet. Most of my bags are from Primark though so it’s a lot better quality than others I have 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I cannot believe shes been gifted a £75-80 loungefly bag 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
It absolutely baffles me that the company that gave her this bag thinks Brogan would be a good person to showcase their products/promote their business? In my opinion her Disney "look" is as much cheap Primark stuff she can get her hands on, I would never in a million years associate her with high end Disney couture stuff like loungefly or Danielle Nicole bags. Aside from the fact she ain't getting to Disney anytime soon to show/brag about the bag for the gram, knowing Brogan it will be chucked under that bed of hers or in the loft and never see the light of day again.

If she had any business sense about her she would have done the bag as a giveaway, promoting the business and driving more interest and traffic to their page (if the company really do want her promoting them!) and to hers, but this is Brogan we are talking about. Selfish and greedy, only thinking about herself and the next freebie and quick fix she can get. Predictable to the end.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.