Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are re-doing the utility room after the kitchen? Why haven’t they just knocked through and made a big room, would have made so much more sense!
Probably just wants to be snobby, bragging that they have a separate utility room, even it’s mouldy, and too small
The wall leading to the utility would be w supporting wall. The utility is just a lean too.
I imagine it would have been ££££ to knock it through.

Reactions: 6
Cue the trotters in the bath photo (ironically alongside a sticker that reads ‘super productive day’)
I genuinely thought this was a parody!!! That you had reused an old trotter photo and put as many gifs on as possible for a joke......
BUT NO IT'S bleeping REAL!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The wall leading to the utility would be w supporting wall. The utility is just a lean too.
I have to say I have a separate utility room and wouldn't get rid of it as it does ass value to your house having a separate utility

Reactions: 5
They’d have to level the flooring out too, too much for miss lazy pants

Can someone explain briefly to be why brogan and Beth fell out? I’ve just read it in this feed and clearly missed something... 🤣

Reactions: 1
Can someone explain briefly to be why brogan and Beth fell out? I’ve just read it in this feed and clearly missed something... 🤣
No one knows, but we think it has something to do with the Becca situation!

literally a few seconds into the new vlog and I’m irritated cos she’s said BECUSSSS instead of because and I’m triggered. She’s also in a towel and is insanely red.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I listened to the latest podcast yesterday and don’t get me wrong, it’s not great and brogans sound quality is still awful and it’s definitely not something she’s a natural at but i did manage to listen to this one all the way through and it was somewhat decent but I had to scream “OH PISS OFF” when she said about her expecting her friends not to like someone if she doesn’t like them. Maybe this is an unspoken rule for some friendships but it’s not really normal to make it a ‘rule’ when someone’s signing up to a friendship 🙄 especially when we know brogan breaks ‘friends’ with people so easily over stupid tit and then, to top it off she was praising Megan for being low key and chilled about brogan not always being available for her but then said she expects reassurance and validation sometimes?! So basically brogan can put minimal effort into friendships like she does with everything else in her life but she wants everyone around her to constantly give her approval - that seems fair! 🤨

I can only imagine how awful it would be to be her friend and most of all, boring as hell!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Was there any need to post a picture of the blood literally travelling in the tube??? That should come with a trigger warning for people who have phobias of getting blood taken??

Never mind the fact it’s just bleeping attention seeking. If I was the nurse I literally would have asked what the duck she was doing?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Was there any need to post a picture of the blood literally travelling in the tube??? That should come with a trigger warning for people who have phobias of getting blood taken??

Never mind the fact it’s just bleeping attention seeking. If I was the nurse I literally would have asked what the duck she was doing?
*Pepsi Max

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I listened to the latest podcast yesterday and don’t get me wrong, it’s not great and brogans sound quality is still awful and it’s definitely not something she’s a natural at but i did manage to listen to this one all the way through and it was somewhat decent but I had to scream “OH PISS OFF” when she said about her expecting her friends not to like someone if she doesn’t like them. Maybe this is an unspoken rule for some friendships but it’s not really normal to make it a ‘rule’ when someone’s signing up to a friendship 🙄 especially when we know brogan breaks ‘friends’ with people so easily over stupid tit and then, to top it off she was praising Megan for being low key and chilled about brogan not always being available for her but then said she expects reassurance and validation sometimes?! So basically brogan can put minimal effort into friendships like she does with everything else in her life but she wants everyone around her to constantly give her approval - that seems fair! 🤨

I can only imagine how awful it would be to be her friend and most of all, boring as hell!
She didn’t continently mention that she basically had a break down when Megan when travelling because brogan was left with “no one to offload too”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The make up tutorial in that video might as well have been a 2009 Zoella monthly favourites

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I get that the pic won’t be for everyone but one good thing she does is promote donating blood - it’s probably one of the only things she does that is actually for someone else 😂 I’m quite glad she actually talks about doing it though even during the pandemic

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If it gets more people to give blood than I don’t mind so much her being attention seeking about it, though it didn’t need blood included in the photo!

Reactions: 13
While I agree it’s incredible that she is raising awareness of giving blood, I have to agree a photo of the actual blood would be too much for me. I am very queasy and really struggle with anything blood and needle related.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.