Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did say she sends stuff to ads and then when she publishes it she re writes all the wording rather than using what she sends to the ads. So she is basically writing it wrong when she types it again. I would defiantly get yelled at if I did that at work
She’s just so bad at everyfink! I used to re read and re check anything I sent out so many times in jobs, it looks so unprofessional to make a spelling mistake or miss an attached document. What you put out reflects you as a person and the company you work for. She literally wouldn’t last a day if she ever went for an office or admin type job 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I double check I’ve spelt a text message correctly 😂 I can’t tell if she’s lazy or thick, her days are empty and it would only take her five minutes to check her work. It comes across as her not being interested or caring.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really do think the thing with Readly is they have to get a certain amount of sign ups to earn their fee and she’s not there yet or something.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know how the readily ads work? Is she being paid to promote this or is she flogging an aff link because she keeps saying she is a paying customer? If this is a campaign with Readily that they are approving? If so, they really need to reconsider this approach because being bombarded with ads is really off putting and makes me want to unfollow brogan and never buy a readily subscription. And the spelling mistakes just make her look lazy and unprofessional so she’s not someone I’d choose to promote my product 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Does anyone know how the readily ads work? Is she being paid to promote this or is she flogging an aff link because she keeps saying she is a paying customer? If this is a campaign with Readily that they are approving? If so, they really need to reconsider this approach because being bombarded with ads is really off putting and makes me want to unfollow brogan and never buy a readily subscription. And the spelling mistakes just make her look lazy and unprofessional so she’s not someone I’d choose to promote my product 🤷🏻‍♀️
Would be dependant on the contract, she’s being paid for the stories but maybe it’s an amount of sales she needs to generate, like she needs to hit a certain amount of people who click her link, she might have paid for it herself (one month) but she’ll be being paid like £500 for for these, brogan’s not as cheep as we think

Reactions: 7
I really do think the thing with Readly is they have to get a certain amount of sign ups to earn their fee and she’s not there yet or something.
I’m guessing your right and nobody on their end actually sees each “ad” because it’s down to her how and when she promotes, she just has to hit X sign ups. Explains the shoddy mistakes and how many she’s doing. She needs to understand that shoving it down people’s throats isn’t the way to go

Would be dependant on the contract, she’s being paid for the stories but maybe it’s an amount of sales she needs to generate, like she needs to hit a certain amount of people who click her link, she might have paid for it herself (one month) but she’ll be being paid like £500 for for these, brogan’s not as cheep as we think
I just don’t know if this is actually a campaign like others where you publish a story and get paid X amount because she is doing so many. Most people charge per ad or per insta “slides” so 3 story “slides” is obviously more than just 1, I just can’t see them paying out for this many because it’s not making their brand look very good to me

Reactions: 8
Did she ever end up booking the Frozen musical tickets?

I’ve just had an email saying they are changing all the dates again and pushing it back. I was supposed to be seeing it in June so don’t know when it will be. I can’t remember whether she actually booked it or not?

Reactions: 5
You should defo unfollow brogan!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If it’s wasn’t for the towel and bath mat this photo could be in black and white 😅 that’s how dull her house is
It’s sad that she has little to no colour in that home.
I can understand one or two rooms that are neutral but every room is so plain

Reactions: 12
Whilst leaving the dog in her towel!!! Honestly feel sorry for that dog I do!
Tbf I think these robes are designed to be kept on for a short while. It’s not a towel as such. Loads of people have them these days. Don’t see a problem with a dog just air drying 😂

Reactions: 6
Cue the trotters in the bath photo (ironically alongside a sticker that reads ‘super productive day’)
"working from home" oh really :unsure:

just imagining telling my boss I was sacking it off to have a bath in the middle of the day and not spending 8.5 hours at my desk...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Legs like tree trunks. She’s off her rocker if she believes she’s having a productive day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So they are re-doing the utility room after the kitchen? Why haven’t they just knocked through and made a big room, would have made so much more sense!
Probably just wants to be snobby, bragging that they have a separate utility room, even it’s mouldy, and too small

Attachments

Reactions: 17
My productive day does not involve having a bath at 12.30pm!

The only time I would ever have a bath in the middle of the day is if I was maybe unwell and didn't have the energy first thing in the morning to have a bath or shower!

This girl is seriously deluded 🤦‍♀️ oh and lazy!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.