Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone remind me which Disney is it she thinks she’s going to? I thought it was Paris?
If it is Paris they were due to reopen February 13th, obviously rates dependent, and there was also speculation if U.K. citizens would be allowed over with us leaving the EU. Yesterday DLP announced they are now hoping to reopen April 2nd. I cannot stand people that keep going on about going, I get if you want to go and have something to look forward to, but to be honest right now I’m more focused on life getting back to some sort of normal, and getting to see friends and family in person, having a hug or a laugh. But I forgot brogie doesn’t have much of that so Disney it is 🤣

Reactions: 14
Can someone remind me which Disney is it she thinks she’s going to? I thought it was Paris?
If it is Paris they were due to reopen February 13th, obviously rates dependent, and there was also speculation if U.K. citizens would be allowed over with us leaving the EU. Yesterday DLP announced they are now hoping to reopen April 2nd. I cannot stand people that keep going on about going, I get if you want to go and have something to look forward to, but to be honest right now I’m more focused on life getting back to some sort of normal, and getting to see friends and family in person, having a hug or a laugh. But I forgot brogie doesn’t have much of that so Disney it is 🤣
She thinks she’s off to Florida in April ! Good luck with that one Broges

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh wow there is a spelling error on each story, how professional! Did readly not have to approve these too? 🙄
I was just coming here to post this!
After all the criticism she’s received about her speech in the podcast reviews, you’d think she would be double checking anything she shares

Reactions: 13
If I'm being very optimistic, if vaccinations are rolled out here in the timeline they say, and also for the USA to get vaccinations done quickly, that getting over there COULD be possible by November or December.
But there are so many variables involved, it's just not reasonable to be getting excited about a trip there this year till we know more, and most certainly not for a trip in April!

Reactions: 10
Oh wow there is a spelling error on each story, how professional! Did readly not have to approve these too? 🙄
I’d actually be embarrassed churning out that low quality of work, this is her job!

Reactions: 17
They are contracted to do multiple Readly ads, other influencers that I follow do them on the same day.

Reactions: 6
I'm starting to wonder if I will get there next May never mind this April. Living in dreamland if she thinks she is getting to America

Reactions: 10
Just been catching up on here. Just wanted to weigh in on the friend discussion.

I sadly have no friends at all just my partner (his friends) & my siblings.

My family moved to the other side of our area when I was 10 sonmy Secondary school choice wasn’t the same as everyone else at my primary. So I lost touch with a lot of them. Then after secondary everyone stayed on for 6th form & I left to go to collage.

I think sometimes having no friends isn’t a bad thing. I’ve suffered with really bad social anxiety for years now & I think that ruined a lot of friendships for me.

Brogan not having many friends is clear that she can’t keep them due to her needing all the attention & things her way. It’s very clear

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Okay Brogan like Brogan we already know she can't spell - but when you do an ad, isn't there someone at the other end who has to approve it? If the people who work for this company could not spot the mistakes or did not check it at all before it went live, of course they would choose someone like Brogan to advertise.

I wouldn't choose her just for the simple fact that she doesn't inspire me to get that and read magazines... is she even interested in magazines? I am sure there are other micro influencers out there with the same rates as Brogan who have 1. bigger engagement and 2. showcase magazine or an interest in reading or different subjects but someone at Readly did not do his/her job properly.

Reactions: 15
I've been looking at holidays for my Dad, Step Mum and Little Sisters to go to Florida. We went in October 2019 and they're desperate to go back! I've found some good deals for OCTOBER *2022* and we are a little hesitant that it won't be normal by then... so we're holding off! Although, now Biden is in instead of that orange turnip hopefully the US vaccination scheme will step up!

Reactions: 13
So she likes reading “business” magazines but gets overwhelmed by a colouring book? Okay then 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She did say she sends stuff to ads and then when she publishes it she re writes all the wording rather than using what she sends to the ads. So she is basically writing it wrong when she types it again. I would defiantly get yelled at if I did that at work

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.