Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so these two images (we are assuming) were ‘taken’ on the same day and I’m absolutely shocked. The first one she posted I thought ‘she looks good here - best picture in ages, well put together, makeup suits, made an effort with hair, happier etc’
Those Instagram stories today tell a whole different picture. I GET IT that she was in ‘fancy dress’ today (Ahem... thought she HATED fancy dress and going to Halloween parties etc 🤔🧐) but she looks like she’s YEARS older! She looks thinner in the ‘photo’ image and so it MUST have been edited - even her hands are slender - btw I’m not fat shaming, I just hate all the pretence and lies and influencers really pee me off with it!! 🤥
If the photo is NOT edited then Bogie obviously knows what angles/lighting suit/flatter etc so WHY DOESNT SHE USE THIS KNOWLEDGE IN HER VIDEOS?!?! Why be sat down in a very unflattering dress with a loo roll in your hair if you KNOW how to manipulate the frame to make yourself look better?! 🙈

She can’t believe this is her job, well neither can we love... neither can we...
View attachment 386495View attachment 386496
That is literally two different people, it’s scary!! Why does she not just accept she’s not a size 14/16 and embrace her true self, people would respect her more for it instead of editing the life out of your pics:rolleyes:

Reactions: 19
Let's just call a spade spade
She is absolutely massive
And I cannot see her being a size 16 at all

Reactions: 16
She threw away so much gorgeous skincare. I don’t believe she’s reading Caroline’s book, you do the sort out after surely. And most of the stuff she did throw away looked mostly full, so there’s no way she’s given them 8 or so weeks to work. CH would be gasping at the Sudocrem & the Lush scrub. If she’s aspiring to be like Dear Old Nana Anna, then she is literally a world apart. Anna clearly invests/is very kindly gifted £1000s worth of skincare & has the most beautiful skin to boot. Pepsi Max guzzling Brogan is happy to spend £100 on some Christmas PJs but not on her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can count my skin care on one hand, can't believe the poor state of her skin considering all the products she has!

Reactions: 13
She threw away so much gorgeous skincare. I don’t believe she’s reading Caroline’s book, you do the sort out after surely. And most of the stuff she did throw away looked mostly full, so there’s no way she’s given them 8 or so weeks to work. CH would be gasping at the Sudocrem & the Lush scrub. If she’s aspiring to be like Dear Old Nana Anna, then she is literally a world apart. Anna clearly invests/is very kindly gifted £1000s worth of skincare & has the most beautiful skin to boot. Pepsi Max guzzling Brogan is happy to spend £100 on some Christmas PJs but not on her face.
There are places that accept donations of lightly used makeup products. Maybe not anymore because of COVID but there used to be. Did she just throw all the stuff away? Seems stupid not to do some research first but that's Brogan all over.

Reactions: 7
There are places that accept donations of lightly used makeup products. Maybe not anymore because of COVID but there used to be. Did she just throw all the stuff away? Seems stupid not to do some research first but that's Brogan all over.
She said she is going to give some of them to her friends when she's allowed to see people again (I imagine they will just get chucked) As someone said before would have been a nice idea for her to do some giveaways to her subscribers

Reactions: 10
I can count my skin care on one hand, can't believe the poor state of her skin considering all the products she has!
Same, I have eczema and I couldn’t use half of that on my face it’d quite literally burn my skin! It all seemed a bit exsessive despite that, she just wanted it to look like her dream bathroom cabinet!

Reactions: 12
Good luck to those of you whose bins are collected today. May the odds be ever in your favour.

I don’t think Brogan realises that she wouldn’t need half that skincare stash if she looked after herself a little better. There’s only so much you can do for your skin from the outside.

Keeping it hydrated and well looked after comes from the inside and sadly she can’t get that from a book.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just don’t get how she can be ‘sew sew proud’ of her brand work. Does she not look at the content other people put out and think, and try and improve! No, she just sits in front of the screen with her moon face, shiteing on!
I’ve started following a girl called Kelly Prince Wright on Instagram toward the end of last year. She’s an American living in the UK, married to an English guy and does a lot of Harry Potter inspired content (in a cool, non tacky way). she only has around 27k followers and she’s recently done an ad for Sky for the 2nd season of The Discovery of Witches (I’d never actually heard of it) But the way she did the ad was really cool, clearly put the effort in (it was a reel of different outfits) it made me look up the show and consider watching, not that we have Sky 😂

So here you go Brogan, some actual constructive criticism for you (not that you can take). Have a look at what different people are putting out, and think about how you can improve your content because I was not inspired to watch WandaVision from your ad, despite having Disney plus, but I am considering a Now TV pass to watch something else, based on a good ad from an influencer!

Reactions: 24
Gutted to hear she was getting rid of pixi! They’re my favourite and after I got rage about their prices and how much they gift, I stopped buying there but can’t find anything that is as good.
Food banks and women’s shelters will accept toiletries, I’m sure Superdrug were doing collection bins last summer and there’s beauty banks you can post items to. I wish companies would realise gifting her beauty items will do the opposite to what they hope 😔 the issue with her make up in the ad is she hasn’t added any definition. I’m sure a little bronzer, contour or blush would do wonders. Her face just looks flat because it’s so Matt and all the same colour.

Reactions: 17
The fact that she just throws away so much of the free stuff she is given without even using it makes me so cross. Do a give away to your followers! You could even make it a mystery give away so that the brands don’t know you gave away their stuff! Or even better, like I’ve said before, make up some gift hampers and donate them to a local women’s refuge. Her whole attitude is about instant gratification then just tossing it aside when she’s bored with it. No true appreciation for anything. It’s such an ugly way to live and never ever leads to happiness.
She can’t do giveaways or donate them because she’s so greedy she has to open and use everything at least once that she receives and I’m sure no one would want to receive an already opened package that brogan has stuck her chubby fingers in to try 😂

Gutted to hear she was getting rid of pixi! They’re my favourite and after I got rage about their prices and how much they gift, I stopped buying there but can’t find anything that is as good.
Food banks and women’s shelters will accept toiletries, I’m sure Superdrug were doing collection bins last summer and there’s beauty banks you can post items to. I wish companies would realise gifting her beauty items will do the opposite to what they hope 😔 the issue with her make up in the ad is she hasn’t added any definition. I’m sure a little bronzer, contour or blush would do wonders. Her face just looks flat because it’s so Matt and all the same colour.
- first time poster here so not sure if i’ve done this right.
didn’t she use to do adds with pixi? not very good branding if she’s just getting rid of them surely?

Reactions: 11
Hahahahhahha

that story like ‘it blows my mind that the online offline might be someone’s favourite podcast now’

oh hun, if it is it’s because they’ve not listened to any others.

also shouting out other podcasts hoping they will then shout hers out 😴

• Haha
Ok, so these two images (we are assuming) were ‘taken’ on the same day and I’m absolutely shocked. The first one she posted I thought ‘she looks good here - best picture in ages, well put together, makeup suits, made an effort with hair, happier etc’
Those Instagram stories today tell a whole different picture. I GET IT that she was in ‘fancy dress’ today (Ahem... thought she HATED fancy dress and going to Halloween parties etc 🤔🧐) but she looks like she’s YEARS older! She looks thinner in the ‘photo’ image and so it MUST have been edited - even her hands are slender - btw I’m not fat shaming, I just hate all the pretence and lies and influencers really pee me off with it!! 🤥
If the photo is NOT edited then Bogie obviously knows what angles/lighting suit/flatter etc so WHY DOESNT SHE USE THIS KNOWLEDGE IN HER VIDEOS?!?! Why be sat down in a very unflattering dress with a loo roll in your hair if you KNOW how to manipulate the frame to make yourself look better?! 🙈

She can’t believe this is her job, well neither can we love... neither can we...
View attachment 386495View attachment 386496
She’s even edited her fingers....We all saw your fat little stumps in your planner video Brogan so pull the other one!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahahahhahha

that story like ‘it blows my mind that the online offline might be someone’s favourite podcast now’

oh hun, if it is it’s because they’ve not listened to any others.

also shouting out other podcasts hoping they will then shout hers out 😴
Literally - maybe someone's favourite who has never listened to a podcast before...

Reactions: 6
I would never want my friends unwanted and opened skin/beauty products 🤮 You don’t know how long they’ve been open or if their unwashed hands have been dipping into the pots. Breeding ground for germs but we all know Brogan would have binned them anyway, she can’t have anyone else having the same.

Reactions: 17
There are green recycling bins in most foyers or health departments of Tesco stores for makeup products at the moment. Saves them going to landfill if nothing else. Unopened items can go into food bank boxes. Not that she will read this, of course.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.