Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£30 on a calvin klein sports bra! Please can someone start tallying how much she is spending throughout 2021 as I have a feeling by the end of the year it will be more than my yearly salary! 🙄 I would do it myself but I’m useless and will forget haha and I’m sure there was someone that did start a tally at the end of 2020 and was doing a great job 😊
That was sad little me keeping the tally 🙋‍♀️

Happy to keep it going for 2021 :)

Is it just £30 so far on the bra or have I missed anything else? (which I'm sure I have)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks to the dog for encouraging you to walk and get FRESH AIR?!

THESE ARE BASIC HUMAN NEEDS.

What is this girl

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That was sad little me keeping the tally 🙋‍♀️

Happy to keep it going for 2021 :)

Is it just £30 so far on the bra or have I missed anything else? (which I'm sure I have)
I noticed today she said she's listened to all of Victoria in Denial/Disney in Detail's podcasts, which are Patreon only, so that's at least a couple of quid a month

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s in such denial about her weight 😂

Would anyone say she’s an 18-20ish? Maybe more? I’m about a 14 and I’m sure I’m much smaller than brogan.

Reactions: 15
29 minutes into the podcast and still waiting for them both to shut up bragging about themselves and give some constructive advice to people? And why is brogan acting like the CEO of manifesting?? 🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
I notice she is walking Bonnie early afternoon AGAIN!
the kitchen was probably somewhere between 7-9k I reckon. As well as cupboards and the worktops, she’ll surely have new everything (oven, hob, sink, tap, flooring, wall tiles).

• Wow
Reactions: 9
the kitchen was probably somewhere between 7-9k I reckon. As well as cupboards and the worktops, she’ll surely have new everything (oven, hob, sink, tap, flooring, wall tiles).
Dish washer too! She can’t stand anything second hand and that was sold to them by Ben’s friend

Reactions: 11
She’s in such denial about her weight 😂

Would anyone say she’s an 18-20ish? Maybe more? I’m about a 14 and I’m sure I’m much smaller than brogan.
Yes I think 18-20 is likely spot on. I’m a 12/14 and I’d say that’s what she was when she first started out on YouTube. All women’s weight fluctuates but I think she’s gained weight consistently over the years. At the end of the day, if you are happy as you are, then that’s fine but if she’s a larger size then she should embrace it! (If nothing else but to give correct sizing advice!).

Reactions: 12
@Esme 😂 😂 bought my new sink on ebay so classy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
We had our kitchen done nearly 3 years ago! It's 2-3 times the size of brogans (I mean the actual kitchen not the floor space) and we got all new except the dishwasher (as everything was 13+ years old) and small appliances. Gorgeous solid wood cabinets (which we can paint down the line if we want to freshen up!) Neff appliances and quartz worktop. New tiles on floor and walls. Plus underfloor heating. We paid about 13k but got exactly what we wanted as unlike Brogan this is not a 5yr home for us! I still love my kitchen (when it's clean and tidy🤣) nearly 3 years later!! So much storage, good worktop space! No island which is the only thing missing 😯🤣 but I can handle that as I love the kitchen. We also added part of it to our mortgage as I think kitchen and bathroom USUALLY adds value to a home. Our house has increased roughly 70k since we bought it. Hers will have dropped 70k 🤣 those sponge walls soaked up all that profit!!!!

Reactions: 11
Ps brogie, hope you’re rushing to get your kitchen done because if Boris copies Nicola she’s fucked Rules around work carried out in private properties will also be tightened - with only work for "maintenance, upkeep and functioning" to be allowed, rather than for example painting and decorating. (as I know the news is “overwhelming”) ;) ya welcome, so no benji’s dad to help
It won't matter to her as she doesn't follow the rules anyway, she'll still get it finished!

Reactions: 10
For the tally, the kitchen cost a tenner or it looks like around that anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Skincare declutter video...

IDK. On the one hand I think, at least she is making at-home content for people stuck in lockdown, as I imagine lots of people have decluttered in lockdown.

But then again, realistically, how many people are on full lockdown, furloughed, with nothing to do? I certainly don’t have time to declutter as I’m working on the front line, and I’m not sure my WFH friends would either...?

And the notion of chucking out expensive skin care when so many are in financial troubles... I think she’s off the mark again.

Also what’s the point in making an effort with skincare when you’re lazy AF and eat tit?

Also... wtf is GLYCONIC acid? Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve seen better looking dish cloths than I have her bra... Jesus. And did it have to be another white one!? Grubby looking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.