Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
- first time poster here so not sure if i’ve done this right.
didn’t she use to do adds with pixi? not very good branding if she’s just getting rid of them surely?
I’m not sure she did ads, I think she was just always sent their new products or gift sets. Their stuff is really nice and did wonders for me so goodness knows why she hasn’t tried them properly. If they weren’t her sort of thing she should have donated them instead of trying it once, such a waste!

Reactions: 9
Did she use ANY of her beauty products? Everything still looked full!?

explains why her skin looks the way it does.

Wish brands would do research before gifting any random influencer their stuff, i mean who would go to Brogan for skincare advice!?

Reactions: 15
Especially as she doesn't ever talk about skincare really! Whereas people like Anna do and she has great skin!

SUPERRRRR BUSY WORK DAY!!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Why was she still in bed? She’ll give bonnie serious problems, like she knows her dog only goes on walks!!! It’s making me so mad!!

Reactions: 14
I just don’t get how she can be ‘sew sew proud’ of her brand work. Does she not look at the content other people put out and think, and try and improve! No, she just sits in front of the screen with her moon face, shiteing on!
I’ve started following a girl called Kelly Prince Wright on Instagram toward the end of last year. She’s an American living in the UK, married to an English guy and does a lot of Harry Potter inspired content (in a cool, non tacky way). she only has around 27k followers and she’s recently done an ad for Sky for the 2nd season of The Discovery of Witches (I’d never actually heard of it) But the way she did the ad was really cool, clearly put the effort in (it was a reel of different outfits) it made me look up the show and consider watching, not that we have Sky 😂

So here you go Brogan, some actual constructive criticism for you (not that you can take). Have a look at what different people are putting out, and think about how you can improve your content because I was not inspired to watch WandaVision from your ad, despite having Disney plus, but I am considering a Now TV pass to watch something else, based on a good ad from an influencer!
Love Kelly Prince Wright (and her mate Jaye Rockett) surprised she doesn't have more followers to be honest. Although unlike Brogan she probably lets her followers grow organically and doesn't buy them to reach that milestone Brogan always needs. You can tell she works hard on her content too. This is what irks me about brands, I would much rather they collab with influencers like her, ones that are smaller with (genuine numbers) but whose content is good quality, it comes across as way more authentic and actually makes me think more of the brand.

I honestly have no idea whatsoever why brands work with Brogan she is one of the shi**est influencers out there.

The fact that so many of us are at home and a lot furloughed so are watching more youtube and content than usual, so it should be Brogan's busiest time and there she is.....all day in bed, lazing about like sloth. She doesn't deserve any of the brand deals that come her way and I hope the brands realise that too.

I do think this past 12 months has opened up a lot of peoples eyes to influencers, I know myself and a lot of my mates have unfollowed so many of the big influencers we used to follow and watch, and now just follow ones with smaller followings who are more genuine and hard working.

Reactions: 16
Her latest story saying she's sure she's changed bra size

Brogan just zdmir you've ballooned sizes everywhere, never mind bra size

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Honestly, she’s bleeping lazy, you can find bra fitting sizes/how to measure yourself online, your band size is legit how big you are where your underwire would be..... like it’s not difficult, surely it’s ringing alarm bells with how quickly these things don’t fit? And I know she’s corrected herself a bit but that’s not a sports bra!! Like how many times does she have to call it that 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Ps brogie, hope you’re rushing to get your kitchen done because if Boris copies Nicola she’s fucked Rules around work carried out in private properties will also be tightened - with only work for "maintenance, upkeep and functioning" to be allowed, rather than for example painting and decorating. (as I know the news is “overwhelming”) ;) ya welcome, so no benji’s dad to help

Reactions: 17
£30 on a calvin klein sports bra! Please can someone start tallying how much she is spending throughout 2021 as I have a feeling by the end of the year it will be more than my yearly salary! 🙄 I would do it myself but I’m useless and will forget haha and I’m sure there was someone that did start a tally at the end of 2020 and was doing a great job 😊

Reactions: 24
Fancy posting a photo of your manky old crop top! Who DOES that? 🤢 You can just show us the new one, you know! And someone needs to tell her that when your boobs are as big as hers are now that crop tops do not offer anywhere near enough support. She needs to go back to wearing a properly fitting bra and quick otherwise Bonnie won’t be the only one in the house with a pair of spaniel ears.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Anyone else see very little need for this story? If it was a good offer to share with people then fair enough but just to say I’ve brought a bra 🤷🏻‍♀️ And...

View attachment 387267

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Her size seems to change every other month...
why is she not concerned by this ???

Reactions: 12
Can anyone see what size the new one is?

Right it says L so large
I've just checked asos and that exact bralet she has bought, in a large is a size 12-14 apparently
Not on your life would that fit. You can see on the old one how badly stretched the elastic is, the same thing will happen with this one. A 12-14 will be so tight on her, image the marks it leaves when she takes it off

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I have a few of these Calvin's. I wear size medium and am a 10-12. I have had one of them for a few years and it's still in great condition. Hers looks like it's gone really loose and baggy which would only happen from it being stretched too much.

Reactions: 16
If you want to do a skincare video, discuss what worked for you, talk about the texture/quality of it, how you used it and if you'd rebuy it. Don't just bin something, without explaining why. By all means open the stuff you're gifted, that's what it was for. But talk about why it wasn't right for you, explain that it could be right for another skin type. We all buy stuff thinking it's great, but it doesn't work for our skintype.

Plus sudocrem/e45/child's farm all being eSseNtIaL for eczema? Then using perfumed body lotion????? She clearly has no idea.

She desparately needs a manager, someone who proofs her content and gives her advice. She used to be ok at reviewing things before she was given them for free, but this is just proving how lost she is. She kept hold of items based on how 'fancy' or expensive they are, not understanding why she was keeping them either. Keeping hold of fresh lush products more than a few months old is the worst of all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.