Brogan Tate #44 has a podcast with Binky, even though Benji DM'd her a pic of his winky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she stands with her legs so far apart because she thinks it makes her look slimmer hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She has probs just painted all the cupboards, side, floor, oven, sink, doors, kettle and island white 😬

This but a lot cheaper looking

3A016A95-CB07-4D93-A345-EB551A41FFD4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What is her obession with white?

Anyone fink her mum gave her that salmon pink memo board as a hint for I don't know COLOUR!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The fact she’s so obsessed with white, you’d think she’d brush her rancid tombstones once in a while

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I always remember watching one of her old vlogs when she and Gary went to IKEA and she was saying how much she loved the colourful rooms and disliked the plain white rooms - it completely baffled me because she only knows different shades of beige

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if they're painting the floor? Maybe sanding it back and painting it white.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
We’re currently beginning to buy our first home (we’ve got a 10% deposit saved of our maximum budget but nothing else started other than looking online!) any tips that would help?

Why does EVERYTHING happen to be white? Unless they’ve fixed the mold and it’s a base coat?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We’re currently beginning to buy our first home (we’ve got a 10% deposit saved of our maximum budget but nothing else started other than looking online!) any tips that would help?

Why does EVERYTHING happen to be white? Unless they’ve fixed the mold and it’s a base coat?
Always Martin Lewis! His website and YouTube! And ask your parents too! Somethings have changed but go on family and friend recommendations if you’re going through a mortgage broker but if not book an appointment with your bank (it’s free) and see what they say!

Reactions: 12

Congrats, hmm not sure in what way you mean? I think you maybe mean generally, so a mortgage broker?, via local recommendations from Nextdoor (website and app which connected you to local people in your area) 😀

Reactions: 4
Both Binky and Bonky have shared the link to the online offline podcast fb page on their personal fbs...just looked...the podcast fb page has 81 followers and the only comment is from Brogans Mum! If their actual friends dont want to like it what hope have they got 😂
81 fb followers
222 twitter followers
1721 insta followers
This thing is failing before it's even started 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thanks guys! i thought I was clued up but then I was sat looking at x amount in our savings and was like “hmm, now what!” 😂 But yes we will be getting a survey and no walls will be white! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks guys! i thought I was clued up but then I was sat looking at x amount in our savings and was like “hmm, now what!” 😂 But yes we will be getting a survey and no walls will be white! 😂
I’ve just messaged you 🥸

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.