Brogan Tate #44 has a podcast with Binky, even though Benji DM'd her a pic of his winky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is that her sweaty Betty leggings covered in dust and her trainers? Guess she’ll have an excuse to buy another pair....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
“I simply enjoy showing up” is that what you told the government when they gave you that £8k brogan.... don’t remember you producing the regular content you promised potential subscribers......
Can someone explain this 8k? Is it for only 3 months work? So confused

Reactions: 1
Can someone explain this 8k? Is it for only 3 months work? So confused
She got the government self employment grant in the height of the pandemic. I’m sure someone can add abit more to why this got on many peoples tits but I’m way to tired and will probs miss out a few key bits.

Reactions: 6
She got the government self employment grant in the height of the pandemic. I’m sure someone can add abit more to why this got on many peoples tits but I’m way to tired and will probs miss out a few key bits.
Basically that. The govt gave self-employed a grant during the first major lockdowns to support their businesses and cover any losses they might incur.

We think Brogan claimed it and obviously her work wasn’t affected at all, she continued to get brand deals, ads etc and actually did LESS on her own accord cos she’s a lazy toad, not because of the pandemic affecting her business.

Reactions: 20
Basically that. The govt gave self-employed a grant during the first major lockdowns to support their businesses and cover any losses they might incur.

We think Brogan claimed it and obviously her work wasn’t affected at all, she continued to get brand deals, ads etc and actually did LESS on her own accord cos she’s a lazy toad, not because of the pandemic affecting her business.
Did she not claim benefits or am I imagining that

Reactions: 1
Think the selfie on her latest story is up there in the top 10 worst pics she’s ever posted of herself haha.. what’s the facial expression all about?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hope they leggings werent the expensive ones ? 😱

What's new repainting everyfink 50 shades of white 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or does she always stand with her legs really far apart. Like too far apart to be normal 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 31
First-time poster but long-time lurker here. Brogan actually directed me to Tattle😂 Never heard of it before! I’ve followed Brogan for about 4 years (when I was 15). I used to find her really engaging, fun and relatable. Now I’m 19, and I certainly do not want her or Binky to help me navigate my 20s! I just cannot imagine being so young and having 0 social life, no rewarding career and such poor relationships! As a 19 year old, I do no aspire to be anything like her in a few years time!!! Last year, my uni course was put online. Instead of lazing around, I started a job working full-time for the NHS! Obviously to help the NHS during the pandemic, but also because as a young person, I simply cannot just lounge about wasting my life away on a sofa. Now I’m still studying for my law degree online, and juggle 2 part-time jobs. If I said I couldn’t work because it was too hot outside or I was too overwhelmed doing the job, I’d be sacked 😂. Can’t wait for the podcast lol 😆 Thank you for providing me with entertainment x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
I do not understand why she has to get her face in every pic. It’s your account everyone would know it was you If you’d only posted a pic of paint covered clothes.

Also just checked the podcast and it’s at 219 ratings with more one star than 5 star so there must be about 100 1 star reviews. She can’t blame them all on tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry but she has so many old clothes she could have put on! She didn’t need to wear one of benji’s which looks tight, I really hope in 2021 she starts to do things that actually help her out, getting out and moving more, stop with the Pepsi max, try to be more social (outside of stinky)

Reactions: 14
Have they painted the bathroom or is she just posing in the bathroom for no reason??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.