Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you all have a lovely Christmas tomorrow despite T4

🎄🤶 Merry Christmas 🎄🤶
thank you lovely. You too! At least even for those of us in T4 we know we’re most likely having happier, more fulfilled Christmasses than Brogladyte! 😂👍 thats some consolation haha!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine a book wriiten by Brogan

What to do in a lockdown (all the things your not meant to do)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine a book wriiten by Brogan

What to do in a lockdown (all the things your not meant to do)
hahaha Chapter 1: How To Do As Little Work as Possible and Get Paid by the Government

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Happy Christmas everybody!

Even though you may not have got a Christmas tree train like Brogan😊

May you all get lots of presents to be smug about (and breakfast in bed from your partner)

Being serious, I know it’s probably not going to be much of a Christmas for some but I hope everybody manages to have a nice couple of days. Thank you for the laughs this year 🎄💕

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does anybody know what her plans are for Christmas? Are they tier 2 or 3 in Bournemouth now?

Reactions: 3
Merry Christmas everyone 🎅🏼🎄

Thanks for all your suggestions for Brogan’s 2020 lowlights. I’ve narrowed it down to 7 so that we can use the react buttons to vote. For any newbies, I’ve added sources where I can, so don’t feel like you missed out 😊

Sorry if your suggestion didn’t make the cut- blame Tattle for not having a proper vote feature!

👍🏼 - Brogan and co. vs. Becca Rose
(Thread #24 and #25)

❤ - Spaghetti Bolognese alla Brogan and Benji (with a couple of tablespoons of sugar and a jar of Dolmio)
(17:10)

🤣- The months of build up to her piano keyboard and seeing her Grade 5 ability
(02:45)

😯- Mirror contortions (and photoshopping on top of that)
(60% of her insta stories over the last year, the other 40% were inspirational quotes about ‘self care days’)

☹- Big Potato Bully Games with Grandma Mooney
https://youtu.be/M3V0aTnMU0A (06:58)

🤢- An overwhelming colouring book, that was quickly replaced by one aimed at children
https://youtu.be/D7s68ipF2Bc (02:52)

😡- Inappropriate replies to her comments:
• ‘Get better soon’ sent to someone who is terminally ill
• When she replied ‘thanks’ after being told to ‘get a real job hun’
• Sending a photo of a ghost hug to someone who reached out after a relative had died
• Recommending people ‘Google it’
• Brief ‘thanks’ to her biggest fan who had spent ages writing detailed comments on her videos

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 97
Thank you @cx199! Hard to pick just one!

Merry Christmas everyone 🎄 I hope you all have a lovely day despite the weirdness of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not everyone is sat getting fatter and lazier today bog brush! It's a normal working day for most and I've done 8 to 5. Just got home and it's time to start on nibbles for dinner. Christmas is no different for her - no content, no creativity, Benji does it all, her sofa gets a deeper arse shaped hole by the day....

Attachments

Reactions: 24

Thanks for all your suggestions for Brogan’s 2020 lowlights. I’ve narrowed it down to 7 so that we can use the react buttons to vote. For any newbies, I’ve added sources where I can, so don’t feel like you missed out 😊

Sorry if your suggestion didn’t make the cut- blame Tattle for not having a proper vote feature!

(Thread #24 and #25)

❤ - Spaghetti Bolognese alla Brogan and Benji (with a couple of tablespoons of sugar and a jar of Dolmio)

(60% of her insta stories over the last year, the other 40% were inspirational quotes about ‘self care days’)

🤢- An overwhelming colouring book, that was quickly replaced by one aimed at children

• Sending a photo of a ghost hug to someone who reached out after a relative had died
• Brief ‘thanks’ to her biggest fan who had spent ages writing detailed comments on her videos
Who the duck CHOPS MINCE MEAT?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

(Thread #24 and #25)

The shake it off video didn’t make the cut 😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
lol at her Xmas Eve stories comparing the last few years... where is Benji?!

EBED8C7F-3F1E-4C4E-BEE7-CC1453A2D5B4.jpeg
313F2D11-4D35-464D-BD5A-5B4A46919B67.jpeg
D4470CD0-D832-4279-9E46-321CDAB25755.jpeg
C4F77C70-620C-4188-BE8A-C6825E524504.jpeg
88ABFD5A-0B84-4470-A45E-44E85C33745B.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Merry Christmas you lot. I hope you all have a wonderful couple of days in your respective tiers and don't have a Christmas like Brogan's ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Merry Christmas Tattlers. May we all have wonderful days actually appreciating what we have, rather than being shallow and materialistic and pretending to understand what “grrATTtitudeEE” is like Bogey. Who by the way, is being so quiet about her plans, it can only mean she’s off to break the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.