Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon?
We all know how much she loves to put her life online, the ridiculously unnecessary things like benji made her a cup of tea 🥺 and bonnie is playing with ginge. She’s clearly breaking the rules so can’t post anything.

Reactions: 26
We all know how much she loves to put her life online, the ridiculously unnecessary things like benji made her a cup of tea 🥺 and bonnie is playing with ginge. She’s clearly breaking the rules so can’t post anything.
She pisses me off so much. We hosted this Christmas and it was just my mum and my granny. Haven't seen any other family in months (cousins and that for 18 monhs), had both my wedding dates postponed and she just does what she bloody well wants

Reactions: 11
Do you reckon?
100%. She always posts going on about how wonderful her relationship is & if they had a romantic cosy day just them she wouldn’t stop going on about it. The early morning photo at the beach is more sus and I bet she’s scared of posting anything incase she accidentally exposes herself ie: Zoella

Reactions: 16
Oh she 100% broke the rules yesterday. That photo saying it’s their first Christmas together in their home as a family is true but doesn’t mean tbey STAYED in their home!! If that were the case then you’d just say ‘we woke up, had a lovely breakfast, took Bonnie for a walk. Opened our pressies, called our parents on FaceTime etc etc. She’s so transparent hahaha

Reactions: 21
I thought households were allowed to mix Christmas day though? Just not for the five days around Christmas as originally planned? Or did they change it again? (I stayed home so I didn't break the rules either way lol)

Reactions: 2
I thought households were allowed to mix Christmas day though? Just not for the five days around Christmas as originally planned? Or did they change it again? (I stayed home so I didn't break the rules either way lol)
2 other households could meet. I had 1 other household at mine

Reactions: 7
She is in an area where yesterday 3 households were allowed to mix, so she could have seen her mum and 1 of Benjis parents.

How quiet she has been the last few days though leads me to believe she has been breaking the rules in some way, like seeing people Xmas Eve or something. But we shall never know.

Reactions: 14
She is in an area where yesterday 3 households were allowed to mix, so she could have seen her mum and 1 of Benjis parents.

How quiet she has been the last few days though leads me to believe she has been breaking the rules in some way, like seeing people Xmas Eve or something. But we shall never know.
100% she broke rules

Reactions: 11
She 100% will have broken the rules, she’ll have done Christmas morning and lunch with Julie and then done benji’s dad in the late late evening and his mum after lunch, she won’t have had him have his way and only see his family, she’ll have pulled the “ my mum’s gonna be alone because Fraser can’t come home” errr duck off, we’ve all had to make sacrifices this year..... what have you had to give up apart from paid holidays? duck all because you scared the government out of 8k

Reactions: 21

i thought it was only 2 households every where ? my mum and dad live in a tier 2 area and they were only able to spend Christmas with my sister , rather than my sister and brother !

But yeah she 100% broke the rules , bet her close friends story tells a different tale

Reactions: 14
i thought it was only 2 households every where ? my mum and dad live in a tier 2 area and they were only able to spend Christmas with my sister , rather than my sister and brother !

But yeah she 100% broke the rules , bet her close friends story tells a different tale
It was 3 in total so the OP is correct, they could have had Julie and his mum round theirs

Reactions: 8
I can just see her cooking a feast of pepsi max chicken for Christmas dinner 🙈 I do think he should of seen his family this year considering how many times he’s been away and missed Christmas with his own family.. but that’s a logical way of looking at not a spoilt brat everything is about me kinda way..
He might of proposed and she’s waiting to do a #AD for the ring ( I wouldn’t be surprised) that’s why she’s been quite..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry but he’s a grown man!! If he wants to see his family then he needs to grow some balls and tell his girlfriend that’s what he’s doing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It was 3 in total so the OP is correct, they could have had Julie and his mum round theirs
Oops - we thought it was only 2 so my brother spent Christmas with a friend rather than at my mums ! I won’t tell them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm in tier4 so me mum were at my sister & her husband she got the all clear from covid.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.