Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Brogan think's were nasty weve made new friends on Tattle than she has done in her life 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks for all the laughs, gifs and support we give each other xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals! I know I've had a few run ins with differing opinions (!) here but I'm honestly so so glad I've found this place. You make me giggle so much. I'd be lost without you all. Love this place and I genuinely honesty hope 2021 brings you all success, virus free cuddles and lots and lots of YouTube gossip!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Happy Christmas everyone! Hopefully your other halves bring you brekkie when you're relaxing in your bedrum, with a cuppa tea and a pint of Pepsi max!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Raising a glass of Malibu & Pepsi Max to my fellow tattlers ❤ Thank you for keeping me amused this year! Hope you all have a lovely Christmas, even if it's not what you planned.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Merry Christmas all!! Hope everyone is able to make the most of this unusual holiday and has a lovely time, no matter where you are!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Love you all, you beautiful bastards... apart from you, Bee (hello!!! yes we know you'll be here today) you can disappear into pile of tackie disney shite, undersized pjs, oversized calves, a bf who could pass as your brother, a mother who could pass as your sister (but only because you look 50+) and a dog that clearly doesn't enjoy being strangled at every photo op 😂

Thank you for keeping me sane Tattlers, this year has been trying (to say the least) but you're all pretty damn fantastic in my eyes xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Merry Christmas everyone 🥰🎄 hope you are all enjoying the day even if things are a little different this year. Thank you for keeping me sane and amused through this most odd year.

Little-miss-count-our-sweets-out-so-it’s-fair is oddly quiet today, can’t possibly capture breaking the rules with Covidiot Julie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi everyone!! Hope you’re all having great days. I’m just downing my 6th bottle of Pepsi and diving into my festive coleslaw bagel as we speak. I’m going to verbally abuse and berate my Nan over a board game in a moment and then probably get under a blanket and ask my boyfriend to ply me with biccys and drinkies out of a stein all night.

Hope you have wonderful afternoons pals

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Merry Christmas everyone, hope you are all having a lovely day whatever you are doing... better days are coming.
Spending our first Christmas with Barney the greyhound, who we adopted in July. He is the best 🐾
20201225_165213.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Merry Christmas everyone, hope you are all having a lovely day whatever you are doing... better days are coming.
Spending our first Christmas with Barney the greyhound, who we adopted in July. He is the best 🐾View attachment 359700
Omg that happy face 😭, well done for rescuing a lovely woof in need.
Happy Christmas everyone, may your days be filled with love and a standard day of food (amount wise) for Boregan ❤🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you're all having a great day despite the circumstances. Thanks for all the laughs and fun this year, I'm taking inspiration from Brogan "grade 5" Mooney and I'm off to play some carols on the piano, but don't worry guyz I'll be really trying as its sew sew hard ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Merry Christmas tattlers, hope you’ve all managed to have an amazing day, despite the current circumstances.

Hey bog troll (I can see you Johnpaul). I’m sure you’ve had an amazing day breaking every COVID regulation there is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Merry Christmas tattlers, hope you’ve all managed to have an amazing day, despite the current circumstances.

Hey bog troll (I can see you Johnpaul). I’m sure you’ve had an amazing day breaking every COVID regulation there is 🙄
🤣🤣🤣 bog troll

that has made me giggle!

Merry Christmas tattlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Spending our first Christmas with Barney the greyhound, who we adopted in July. He is the best 🐾View attachment 359700
Gorgeous boy 😍
But this photo is all wrong, you need to be in it and gripping him by the throat so he can't escape from your grasp aka boregon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.