Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More of the country put into tier 4 where things are closed and they aren’t supposed to mix at all, brogie.... oooo here look at these things I’ve been sent for free

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
More of the country put into tier 4 where things are closed and they aren’t supposed to mix at all, brogie.... oooo here look at these things I’ve been sent for free
Well she should feel lucky as I live where she does and we are now one county over from T4 and will be joining them soon. So we shall see how smug she is then 😬

Reactions: 19
Well she should feel lucky as I live where she does and we are now one county over from T4 and will be joining them soon. So we shall see how smug she is then 😬
I’m in Cornwall and we’re up to tier 2 on Boxing Day, and our county is as out the way as possible in England! 🤔

Won’t be long until Brogie is in tier 4

Reactions: 8
I’m in Cornwall and we’re up to tier 2 on Boxing Day, and our county is as out the way as possible in England! 🤔

Won’t be long until Brogie is in tier 4
We’re tier 4 so I’m expecting us to be up to tier 387 by January 🤣

a lot of my family live in Poole (it’s where I’m from, my parents moved out of Poole when I was 16 as my dad needed to move somewhere commutable to London for work .. Disneys life history for you there folks, Benji actually went to my school!) and even though I really don’t want them to be in tier 4, I’m secretly praying they do go into tier 4 just to shut Brogie up some 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
7B1FEDB7-0875-42ED-BB6B-1AD335B14ECB.png

Okay this has probably annoyed me more than it should but why’s he using the ginge emojis. Neither of them are ginger 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nice thing to do, I can’t see brogan doing anything like this on YouTube or Instagram
15324F61-2D09-4152-B657-37E9BBBAF8F6.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Isn't he super super ginger? Haha he looks it to me. Get him in some sunshine!
You can be fair skinned and not have ginger hair 😂

this being said by someone with ginger hair, who has been blessed with golden skin after tanning.

Reactions: 4
It's not his skin, his hair looks ginger to me! I've no problem with ginger men, I'd love to have ginger hair myself! But he looks super reddish to me.

Reactions: 14
It's not his skin, his hair looks ginger to me! I've no problem with ginger men, I'd love to have ginger hair myself! But he looks super reddish to me.
Yeah they are both definitely ginger, Benji moreso than Brogan right enough!

Edit: I'd say Brogan was ginger-ish but Benji is defo very ginger haha.

Reactions: 10
Yeah they are both definitely ginger, Benji moreso than Brogan right enough!

Edit: I'd say Brogan was ginger-ish but Benji is defo very ginger haha.
can someone find me a photo 😂 cause I’ve stalked his entire insta and I’m just not seeing it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i was watching one of her old old vlogs and BENNNJ called her ginger and she was all "Oy am not ginger" and he says "you definitely are ginger"
almost as if she is ashamed to be a ginge(I'm a ginge and I love it)

SPEAKING OF GINGE....

i think boregan likes the gingey toy way more than Bonnie guerrl

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why he doesn’t shape his beard properly 🙈
He can’t sort his beard out, he’s using it the way she uses her hand. It’s a triple-chin disguise! Jesus Binjuice, what the hell has happened to you?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i was watching one of her old old vlogs and BENNNJ called her ginger and she was all "Oy am not ginger" and he says "you definitely are ginger"
almost as if she is ashamed to be a ginge(I'm a ginge and I love it)

SPEAKING OF GINGE....

i think boregan likes the gingey toy way more than Bonnie guerrl
He would know, he’s probably seen her thick luscious curly hair.... down there

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.