Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cx199

Merry Christmas everyone 🎅🏼🎄

Thanks for all your suggestions for Brogan’s 2020 lowlights. I’ve narrowed it down to 7 so that we can use the react buttons to vote. For any newbies, I’ve added sources where I can, so don’t feel like you missed out 😊

Sorry if your suggestion didn’t make the cut- blame Tattle for not having a proper vote feature!

👍🏼 - Brogan and co. vs. Becca Rose
(Thread #24 and #25)

❤ - Spaghetti Bolognese alla Brogan and Benji (with a couple of tablespoons of sugar and a jar of Dolmio)
(17:10)

🤣- The months of build up to her piano keyboard and seeing her Grade 5 ability
(02:45)

😯- Mirror contortions (and photoshopping on top of that)
(60% of her insta stories over the last year, the other 40% were inspirational quotes about ‘self care days’)

☹- Big Potato Bully Games with Grandma Mooney
https://youtu.be/M3V0aTnMU0A (06:58)

🤢- An overwhelming colouring book, that was quickly replaced by one aimed at children
https://youtu.be/D7s68ipF2Bc (02:52)

😡- Inappropriate replies to her comments:
• ‘Get better soon’ sent to someone who is terminally ill
• When she replied ‘thanks’ after being told to ‘get a real job hun’
• Sending a photo of a ghost hug to someone who reached out after a relative had died
• Recommending people ‘Google it’
• Brief ‘thanks’ to her biggest fan who had spent ages writing detailed comments on her videos

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 97

FoxBoo

I’m trying not to take offence at all the ‘Mum in her 40’s’ comments but it’s getting a bit much now, young Tattlers! 😊 I’m a Mum in her 40’s, I look great for my age and I don’t post attention seeking shit on my Facebook either!

When you’re young, you think it will last forever but I can tell you it doesn’t. You blink and you’re a ‘Mum in her 40’s’ but you know what? It’s pretty good. You genuinely don’t give a shit what other people think, you know who you are and what’s important and all the petty crap you used to worry about in your 20’s and 30’s now seems ridiculous.

So no, I don’t think Brogan is like ‘a Mum in her 40’s’ at all. Please don’t keep trying to push her onto us. We don’t want her, she can’t join our club. She looks too old and she’s way too boring. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91

Polkadotsx

Chatty Member
I'm fully aware this title is ridiculous but it popped into my head and I had to share..

Brogan Tate #44 Starting a podcast with Binky, let's pretend Benji hasn't DM'd her a pic of his winky

Its even worse written down. Yes I'm immature ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

mrsrh

Chatty Member
44685B47-E716-4280-9B0F-9CF5D931CB87.png

does This idiot have amnesia?!
She literally joined in on a witch hunt cause Becca Rose called Brogre out for doing just this!!!
🐸☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Emmapism

VIP Member
A podcast featuring two middle class poorly educated white girls talking shite......oh my god where do I sign up?!

• Haha
Reactions: 62

KINGAA

VIP Member

So it can be on the first page, If anyone has a bad day they can come back to page 1

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

Laur91

VIP Member
If it’s Binky Bee and Brogan Bee do they call each other Bee1 and Bee2?

also can someone give me a short run down Bianca? What does she do, boyfriend etc. I think I had her confused with Megan who from Brogans insta looks nice.Is Megan the one who does YT and also went on that long trip that Brogan was so distressed about?
You mean, like....

127F34C3-5CF3-4E73-93D4-390DD6BABF9D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Pop!91

VIP Member
I know it's not her thread but my god, she really thinks highly of herself doesn't she 🤣. I know I'm just fueling her love for herself by posting this but I can't help myself... Too busy trying to bring her down instead of working on myself 🥲
Hey Binky👋

Not that it’s any of your business, but I work in the same industry as you, similar age but way higher up the ladder, (so yes I do know what I am talking about when I criticise your media antics) because you know, I work hard on my career, went to graduate school, and now have a senior management role (without hanging off the coat tails of my online friends)

I’m not a bitch, and don’t need to be to get attention. people ‘notice’ me because I respect them and they respect me back.

So while you think all your ‘trolls’ are jobless, talentless, jealous troublemakers, we’re actually successful, empowered people, who have the guts to take criticism in the real world, and refuse to accept mediocre ‘influencers’ taking a free ride, without themselves accepting the constructive criticism they are bound to get by parading themselves in public.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Advice from someone that can’t keep a relationship with her family, can’t keep a friend, can’t hold down a job, can’t take criticism, runs to her mummy? Nahhhh... I’ll pass.

• Haha
  • Heart

Laur91

VIP Member
No disrespect as I know we’ve got a few Disney lovers on this thread BUT the amount of Disney in that one room alone for two adults in a childless household is nausea inducing. There’s a god damn Mickey coming of every arse crack.

• Haha

VV93

Ok so, I’ve gone through and collected some nominees so far for The Mooney Awards 2020
  • Becca Rose saga
  • Shake It Off dance
  • Ghost Hug to a grieving person
  • “Get better soon” to a terminally ill person
  • Putting Sugar on Meat
The tangleteezer ad video is up there for me. The facial expressions are ridiculous
56D791BC-395A-4F09-81D3-A08748E59342.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

BlueLou

Chatty Member
Whatever my opinion is on those two I think it's pretty unfair to down vote a non existent podcast until I hear it and judge for myself. I'm sure it's going to be bland as heck but I'd rather the reviews were authentic (well, as authentic as those two will allow :p)

Not one I'm in a rush to listen to though tbh. I listen to a lot of podcasts and two randos with nothing interesting to say isn't high on my list :p
It’s also pretty unfair for the gruesome twosome to give themselves 5 5* ratings before it’s even been released 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56