Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can someone find me a photo 😂 cause I’ve stalked his entire insta and I’m just not seeing it 😂😂
How are you NOT seeing it?!

it really bugs me that he doesn’t shape his beard around his neck so it makes him look like he has a long droopy / overweight face. If he shaped it under / around his chin hed acrally have a nice shape face.

Reactions: 20
Beards are the male equivalent of a wonderbra - my OH shaved his beard off during lockdown, he looked like a bleeping potato 🥔 but when it's long and nicely shaped 😏🤤. Benji needs it sorted because once he only has access to beard clippers it'll all come off and it won't be pretty!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Beards are the male equivalent of a wonderbra - my OH shaved his beard off during lockdown, he looked like a bleeping potato 🥔 but when it's long and nicely shaped 😏🤤. Benji needs it sorted because once he only has access to beard clippers it'll all come off and it won't be pretty!
Hahaha amazing. I've always said facial hair is contour for blokes

Reactions: 5
She hit 75k in May, she is now on 77.8k (YouTube).

so in 7 months she has grown by just under 3k. Socialblade now predicts she won’t hit 100k until 2024 🤣 she was hoping it would be this year. Beginning of the end for the lazy lump.

Also, wasn’t she meant to be doing 1 as a month with groupon for the whole of 2020🤔 wonder what happened there

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Firstly, why would you upload this?
Secondly, fell asleep in makeup for “first time”?! 😂 you show your morning panda eyes all the time, who you trying to kid?
WHY ARE YOU IN BED IN MAKEUP?!

Like I take all my makeup off before getting into bed? So I can’t just randomly fall asleep with it on. Ugh, she is so grim

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hate haaaate falling asleep with my makeup on. It's so nasty, but I've done it a few times! Usually after a few vinos...

Reactions: 12
WHY ARE YOU IN BED IN MAKEUP?!

Like I take all my makeup off before getting into bed? So I can’t just randomly fall asleep with it on. Ugh, she is so grim
Also, that’s a lot of makeup for her these days. Wonder where she jollied off to yesterday? 🤨

Reactions: 27
I hate haaaate falling asleep with my makeup on. It's so nasty, but I've done it a few times! Usually after a few vinos...
I mean I've done it when I was younger after nights of heavy drinking but cmon... At her big age and the fact they were likely just in the house... 😳

Reactions: 15
Obviously drunk falling asleep with ya makeup on is different, maybe she was actually just drunk 😂

Reactions: 11
Maybe it was staged.......
also why does she always have her arms around Bonnie’s neck...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.