Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use canva for work, and yes there is nothing wrong with using it.

Canva is useful to design social media posts and basic things like that. However I wouldnt Use their artwork as my branding, not only is it lazy but so many people could use the same artwork, meaning your branding isn’t unique - that’s breaking the golden rule of marketing

They should’ve commissioned someone to design some unique artwork (the illustrations) and then used canva to build their marketing materials around it, like avatars, banners, insta stories etc.

Doesn’t Binky work in marketing?! This is basic, first day stuff!
Completely agree, there is nothing stopping me from now using that image on some piece of marketing material for myself.

Like someone else said she could of used a local student from Bournemouth uni to create something unique and more realistic of her and Binky. I mean even the dog in the picture is brown but Bonnie is black!!! 🙃

Oh and the picture also shows they both have fringes which also isn't true.

Reactions: 13
Completely agree, there is nothing stopping me from now using that image on some piece of marketing material for myself.

Like someone else said she could of used a local student from Bournemouth uni to create something unique and more realistic of her and Binky. I mean even the dog in the picture is brown but Bonnie is black!!! 🙃

Oh and the picture also shows they both have fringes which also isn't true.
You’d also think that Brogan would be more proactive (actually I don’t think so knows this word!) about the branding she’s putting out there - at the end of the day SHE is her brand, and is what pays the mortgage.

It just seems so half-arsed already, and they haven’t even released an episode - but are we surprised?

This is the reason Brogan would never be at the level she thinks she is if she were to get a real job, she could never walk into a marketing management role - could you imagine presenting your branding for a new product to the CEO and saying it’s stock artwork from the internet that everyone has access to and you can’t trademark? She be fired on the spot! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
From old threads I’ve been reading, photos that other people have uploaded... The first one is definitely still relevant 😂😂
C943517B-215C-4C21-A807-C5C07EF4285E.jpeg
CC7E42A9-FEF6-44AF-9EBD-6C0EF12CF4D7.jpeg
BEC03524-E111-40C5-A4E2-41155EEA7E58.jpeg
8E3A050E-3FA3-420D-81A8-2EDFC8052CD9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Agree with others, you'd think they'd try and be a bit original seeing how much they are hyping this up! I'd rather have a go at drawing something myself

Reactions: 8
Never heard or used canva before - just tried it out and think I made a better logo

57FFCE6D-EFE8-4F41-ABB1-FC7ABFF874E8.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
If it’s Binky Bee and Brogan Bee do they call each other Bee1 and Bee2?

also can someone give me a short run down Bianca? What does she do, boyfriend etc. I think I had her confused with Megan who from Brogans insta looks nice.Is Megan the one who does YT and also went on that long trip that Brogan was so distressed about?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If it’s Binky Bee and Brogan Bee do they call each other Bee1 and Bee2?

also can someone give me a short run down Bianca? What does she do, boyfriend etc. I think I had her confused with Megan who from Brogans insta looks nice.Is Megan the one who does YT and also went on that long trip that Brogan was so distressed about?
You mean, like....

127F34C3-5CF3-4E73-93D4-390DD6BABF9D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Good to hear they haven’t actually done anything wrong. I have no idea about that sort of stuff.

@KINGAA quick stick a copyright logo on it or they’ll be nicking it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I find it interesting the way they’ve laid out the name of the shitcast and their names...
online : offline
stinky:brogbrush

I bet Binky did that as a hidden dig as Brogre is CONSTANTLY offline

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find it interesting the way they’ve laid out the name of the shitcast and their names...

I’m just baffled as to what they’re gonna talk about to be honest. Brogan does nothing, literally nothing. She uploads tit content sporadically and lives off crap advertisements. She hasn’t had a proper job in years and spends all her money on tat. Who’s going to want to hear anything she has to talk about?!

Reactions: 27

Please can we always refer to it as their shitcast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m just baffled as to what they’re gonna talk about to be honest. Brogan does nothing, literally nothing. She uploads tit content sporadically and lives off crap advertisements. She hasn’t had a proper job in years and spends all her money on tat. Who’s going to want to hear anything she has to talk about?!
If she can’t manage to come up with decent content for videos, she’s definitely not going to captivate people in a podcast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you want a similar level of discussion just head down to your kids school and listen through the gates.

Actually thats doing a disservice to some kids. At least they have some kind of imagination.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly think it’s the colours she picks for her nails, they just don’t suit her skin tone 😬 she should have gone for a darker pink

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.