Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How to navigate your 20’s!!
In my20s I bought a house, met my husband , planned and had a wedding, found my career, had 2 kids , gave birth in the hospital
Car park , lost my dad, Ran a house, juggled kids and work, ran a home, budgeted To build savings , And so on- I’ve been married 14 years- have a Solid and safe career, have 2 amazing kids that are acing school.
Oh and As well as my normal job my husband and I also run a hugely successful business . All with out copious freebies and gifted holidays- how did I ever manage!
I’ll be interested to know where I went wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also navigating your 20’s - what a way to alienate a whole great big proportion of the population! 🤔

Youd think with all that you wouldn't have the time to boast on a gossip forum lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Youd think with all that you wouldn't have the time to boast on a gossip forum lmao
LMFAO

in my 20s I took 6 years to find a boyfriend, move out and learnt how to use the washing machine for the first time. Feeling a little less-than now hahaha should I be married?! Should I have two children?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
You should run two hugely successful businesses and possibly have one of those notebooks that says 'Girl boss'

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder if she’ll get the same Disney gift (gifted by Disney UK) Jade Billington got today? (Disney’s movie collection) 👀

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t matter where you are in your 20s! I haven’t got kids, I don’t have a job anymore and I’m going into 2021 a bit like oh tit 😂 I’ve got other stuff to be so sew sew grateful about though (family not Disney Christmas tree trains). As long as you are not a nasty person and less smug than brogan I’d say you’re doing ok and don’t need advice from our Bee 😂😊

• Heart
Reactions: 43
sorry if this is a bit harsh- but I can’t believe binky had a nose job and THAT is the result! I’d want my money back.

saw her before pic she posted and it looks the same.

THIS!!!!! I have had a nose job and my before and after pictures are incredible (not to blow my own trumpet haha), I suffered with severe confidence issues as I had a big lump on it, getting it "sorted" has been the best thing I've ever done. I've got such a new lease of life and a new found confidence, you can see a real difference but it is natural too! I remember showing my surgeon a before and after pic of Binky and saying "please please please give me a result which is more noticable than this!!!"

He did not fail to deliver ☺

He basically said to me that Binky had quite clearly gone and done it "on the cheap" and had it done abroad (which i know she has as she vlogged it a few years back)

Buy cheap, buy twice as they say !!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Those pictures are hilarious!! Not sure who they're meant to be but it certainly isn't bogbrush and bonkey!!! I can't listen to her cackle or binkees horrible accent I'll yank my own ears off!

• Haha
Those pictures are hilarious!! Not sure who they're meant to be but it certainly isn't bogbrush and bonkey!!! I can't listen to her cackle or binkees horrible accent I'll yank my own ears off!
Yeah it’s the cackle I’m dreading and just the sheer lack of intelligence from Brogan. There’s gonna be words she can’t say right, tit she doesn’t know anything about or hasn’t heard of before etc. It’s just gonna be one tit show after another.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah it’s the cackle I’m dreading and just the sheer lack of intelligence from Brogan. There’s gonna be words she can’t say right, tit she doesn’t know anything about or hasn’t heard of before etc. It’s just gonna be one tit show after another.
I read that as 'cankle' and tbf, I dread her cankles too :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else find Bianca (I can’t call her Binky 🤢) and Brogan’s ‘friendship’ odd?! I’m looking at Bianca’s IG she comes across as image conscious, up her own arse, but not overly consumerist in a child-like way. I get the impression Bianca is using a two-bit influencer like Brogan for more social media leverage and someone to collaborate on vanity projects with?

Reactions: 27
Does anyone else find Bianca (I’m not calling her Binky 🤢) and Brogan’s ‘friendship’ odd?! I’m looking at Bianca’s IG she comes across as image conscious, up her own arse, but not overly consumerist in a child-like way. I get the impression Bianca is using a two-bit influencer like Brogan for more social media leverage and someone to collaborate on vanity projects with?
Yup!! I was gonna say this just now but then I thought we’ll they’re both narcissistic witches who are self obsessed so it kinda makes sense cos they’re probably so self indulged they don’t even realise how little they have in common.

• Haha
Is this meant to be Brogan and Bianca 🤣
View attachment 356837
Surely this is just a stock design they have pulled off the internet - it looks nothing like them (or bonnie) and if you were going to have your own artwork commissioned, you’d at least make sure it was flattering!

surely media moguls and the boss babes they are, wouldn’t had their own branding designed for them :unsure:

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.