Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you guys want a little palate cleanser from Brogan and her constant insufferable attitude, check out “livingthelifeyoulove”. She also recently bought a house with her boyfriend, but it’s this cute little cottage in northern England (I don’t know what that region is called but close to the town York). Very down to earth and relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He’s obviously fed up of her always having more than her fair share of the treats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Can anyone find the source? I'm betting it's uncredited/stolen
Found it 🤣 looks like it's drawn by one of the columnists from this American University? Yeah I have too much time on my hands (to be fair there isn't much else to do right now!)
20201222_215158.jpg

20201222_215653.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Wait that's plagerism surely??? They've literally just stolen someone's art work off Google????

• Angry
Reactions: 34
You can absolutely gurantee they just stole it. They have no idea about copyright, etc.

Reactions: 17
ETA: It seems it's actually is a design tool called Canva rather than something Emma has designed herself. They are still both imbeciles but I'm not familiar with Canva so couldn't comment! It may be a generic piece of copyright free artwork. Anyone know?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Not that I’m defending them but wouldn’t the news site and B and B just have both downloaded it from the same image licensing database?

Reactions: 7
They should have just paid someone to do a simple design for them or I’m sure if they’d put it out there, there would be loads of students/designers who are early in their careers or want the exposure so would have probably done a commission for them for free. We know how much Brogie loves a freebie. But this is sooooo top secret they couldn’t possibly have asked anyone in case anyone found out

Reactions: 19
Sharing our sweets equally ?? Christ , I get such brother and sister vibes from these 2
This is literally what my cousins use to do. Then they would trade with individual candy. By the time they actually ate them, the candy would have been touch like 15 times 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
ETA: It seems it's actually is a design tool called Canva rather than something Emma has designed herself. They are still both imbeciles but I'm not familiar with Canva so couldn't comment! It may be a generic piece of copyright free artwork. Anyone know?
I use Canva quite a lot. Yeah, it is a site that has tons of templates, designs and images to use. You can either use the free version with a smaller selection or the pro version that costs a bit. And you can freely use the images taken from there for anything.
So Brogan has actually not done anything wrong this time.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That solves that then 🤣 I saw them credit her and thought they nicked it
*sits back down*

Reactions: 5
I use canva for work, and yes there is nothing wrong with using it.

Canva is useful to design social media posts and basic things like that. However I wouldnt Use their artwork as my branding, not only is it lazy but so many people could use the same artwork, meaning your branding isn’t unique - that’s breaking the golden rule of marketing

They should’ve commissioned someone to design some unique artwork (the illustrations) and then used canva to build their marketing materials around it, like avatars, banners, insta stories etc.

Doesn’t Binky work in marketing?! This is basic, first day stuff!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.