Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sounds horrendous. But also kinda want to listen to see how dreadful it is!
Can we nominate one person to download it or share so she doesn't get the hate listens? I'm not going to listen at all because she's going to have nothing worth saying but I would hate for it to do well because of anyone here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s turned on replies to her stories for today only

how nice of her

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s turned on replies to her stories for today only

how nice of her
I know I had to laugh. "You can reply today!"

She really acts like a big shot celeb 🤣. She had no reason to think so highly of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I give the podcast 20 episodes - they’ll both get bored after that!

(and that’s being generous!)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They’ll get bored when they realise that no one wants to be their patreons because they have nothing of value to offer (probs the only reason they are doing it 🤑)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No words needed 😂😂
I wish “influencers” would stop posting about them going out and doing things and keep in mind that there’s a lot of sad and devastated people trapped inside right now!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
BBAD67AB-03AB-447C-821A-791CB3161C99.png

Little does Binky know Brogre is already all over the onlyfans idea

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I wish “influencers” would stop posting about them going out and doing things and keep in mind that there’s a lot of sad and devastated people trapped inside right now!
Not only people that can't go out but those of us that are considerate enough not to be going out, I fail to see how what any of them is doing is essential. And this is exactly why we are taking forever to get rid of it 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This, 1000%.

I'm in tier 2, only go to work a couple of days a week, WFH the rest. Supermarket once a week late at night to avoid crowds. Tier 2 now but if everyone does whatever the f**k they please then we'll be in tier 4 in no time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly! My gym has been open off and on since August but I haven't set foot in there since Feb! Cancelled my membership and started running outside. Losing some muscle tone seems a small price to pay to keep everyone safe.

And it's not like Brogan is exercising enough to outtrain the litres of Pepsi and other shite she consumes......

Just because you CAN doesn't mean you should.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
No words needed 😂😂
I don’t know how she thought this was a good photo to put up! 😳 she looks AWFUL! Much older than her actual age, her skin is in desperate need of some TLC. She gets gifted so much skincare why isn’t she using it. I love pixi but they gift her so much it pains me to buy from them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone watched the vlog where she tells us she works for Jimmy’s iced coffee?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone watched the vlog where she tells us she works for Jimmy’s iced coffee?!
She worked there for a few months in 2017 doing social. This was when she moved to her flat. Stopped weekly blogging for a bit. When she was weekly vlogging it was probably when she was most bearable as she was very busy and independent, not a sloth like now.

They quickly realised she was under qualified and put her on garden leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She worked there for a few months in 2017 doing social. This was when she moved to her flat. Stopped weekly blogging for a bit. When she was weekly vlogging it was probably when she was most bearable as she was very busy and independent, not a sloth like now.

They quickly realised she was under qualified and put her on garden leave.
And she was trying to be quite coy about it and then in classic brogan fashion was like well I’m just gonna tell you, got obsessed with Jim! And I’m under the impression Fraser is friends with him or knows him some how because a little while ago he was saying thanks for them still doing it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jade Billington has been sent the entire Disney movie collection by Disney.

Bet Brogan is seething with jealousy.

‘but whyyyy don’t Disney send me stuff Benjjjjj? I fill my house with their tat 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.