Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else feel like she is sending herself photo requests (from one of her many random spurious social media accounts) for what she is doing on her IG Story at the moment??? Within 2 minutes of putting up the first "send me picture/video of..." story, she has put constant pics up, all of the things she LOVES to show off like her first pic with Benjjjjjj, Bonnie Girl, New York, etc etc (all things we have seen before anyway 😴) - I struggle to believe that by 7am on a Tuesday morning she would have received so many genuine request/interactions from real people!!

Can see right through it 😴 bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 54
My fav this year has to be

“get a real job, thanks hun”

I say this year but I’ve only been here since May 5th for the Becca rose gate Brogan created and then I’d only heard of Bogie because her Disney pal’s Gary & Adam were backing her bullying ways, yup all 3 I strongly dislike.

Happy 2020 guys & may 2021 bring more meltdowns and tit shambles of vlogs for our entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Anyone else feel like she is sending herself photo requests (from one of her many random spurious social media accounts) for what she is doing on her IG Story at the moment??? Within 2 minutes of putting up the first "send me picture/video of..." story, she has put constant pics up, all of the things she LOVES to show off like her first pic with Benjjjjjj, Bonnie Girl, New York, etc etc (all things we have seen before anyway 😴) - I struggle to believe that by 7am on a Tuesday morning she would have received so many genuine request/interactions from real people!!

Can see right through it 😴 bore off
I thought the exact same thing. You can use your own account to ask the questions. You can share them the same and it doesnt show who asked the question!

You wouldn't even think this was the same girl

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Now imagine some 6 year old kid didn’t get their train but these two sit around the tree like Mr and Mrs Potato all smug.

I have kids and we don’t have a train around the tree or ton of Disney crap. My daughter likes Minnie but she has a tshirt and some hair bows. I’m not about to turn my house into a Disney gift shop.

Reactions: 27
Didn’t Charlotte ruff do this picture request thing yesterday or the day before. . .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Have you seen the video of her drunk 🥴 looks like benj was telling her off and probably filming her so she could see what she looked like the next day

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Still catching up but just remembering those Thursday evenings when the only things that clapped together were her chins.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve 2 young daughters and we don’t have a scrap of Disney on show in our house. We’ve been to Florida twice but that’s where the Disney tat stays for us. My 5 year old wouldn’t dream of wearing clothes covered in Minnie Mouse.

Reactions: 6
yeah i'm scotland based haven't seen my nephews/brother all year nor other half in 5 months
Off topic but do you live far from your partner? Partners who don't live together can see each other (form an extended household) under scotgov restrictions, even in tier 4. It also doesn't need to be set in stone as long as you end one extended household and don't start the other until 14 days after! I've being doing this so I can see my partner and my brother alternating!

Reactions: 5
Off topic but do you live far from your partner? Partners who don't live together can see each other (form an extended household) under scotgov restrictions, even in tier 4. It also doesn't need to be set in stone as long as you end one extended household and don't start the other until 14 days after! I've being doing this so I can see my partner and my brother alternating!
Roughly hour away hes also tier 4

Reactions: 2
Bogan isn’t doing herself many favours uploading these pics to insta today. So many of them are older and she looks SO MUCH better!! Benji too! It’s actually made me quite sad seeing them today. I’ve followed her for 5 years now and it reminded me of the younger her that I actually quite liked (even though she was still an idiot in many ways back then).

I wonder if she thinks the same when she’s reflecting back in these today?

Reactions: 18
Roughly hour away hes also tier 4
My brother lives an hour away and lives on his own (I currently live with my mum!) And he comes down now and again because he gets so lonely. Because it isn't all the time, I switch this with my partner, and make sure there is always have at least 2 weeks between seeing one and the other. It's within the rules (including tier 4!!) so if you feel comfortable (personally I wouldn't if I had to use public transport!) I would try to form an extended household with my partner as much as I felt comfortable doing so.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.