Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s half past twelve and she’s still in bed?! Unless she’s ill, this is ridiculously lazy 🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
She’ll call it self care 🙄
I was doing an online workout this week, and the instructor literally turned to the camera and said ‘self-care doesn’t always look like the spa’ and ALL I could see were brogan’s meaningless little regram
Doodles

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder whether she’ll be on the beg for podcasting equipment soon 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unrelated to Brogan, but I hope everyone is ok after the various announcements today.

I‘m thinking of doing a ‘vote for your favourite Brogan moment of 2020’ in the days leading up to Christmas to cheer us all up. Feel free to nominate your highlights 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Unrelated to Brogan, but I hope everyone is ok after the various announcements today.

I‘m thinking of doing a ‘vote for your favourite Brogan moment of 2020’ in the days leading up to Christmas to cheer us all up. Feel free to nominate your highlights 😊
There can only be one winner, the hater’s gonna hate dance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
There can only be one winner, the hater’s gonna hate dance
We still have time guys. She can still duck up.

Just wanna say I’m sorry for anyone else that’s been put into tier 4 like I have.
I’m heartbroken. I haven’t seen my family since the start & im so sad. I’ve spent so much money on food & now it’s just me & my partner

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Shame it wasn't this year but the clip of her rolling on the bed on the med sailors boat used to make me chuckle too!
Can't beat the haters dance though 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Haven’t look at her profiles or this thread for months

Just read page one and I can’t stop watching the video over and over

Hahahahahahah

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Benji has been working all week with an injured shoulder & she is lounging in her pit while he makes her breakfast, really! She will probably think everyone will be jealous of being treated to breakfast in bed when in reality its what a self centered lazy woman she is. Benji needs to grow a pair. I wonder what his Mom thinks of her son being a doormat

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Just to let you all know my boyfriend is making me my tea.

Going to have to let everybody know on social media I’m sewwwww sewwww lucky 😊😊

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I honestly can’t think of one thing, she’s not funny, she’s a mess. The Christmas announcements just hit home how irrelevant she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe benji has been caught liking other womens pics or something and he's in the dog house? Or he's a sap and she has him wrapped round her finger making breakfast in bed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can we do Polls on here? Would be amazing to see how many different moments we can come up with!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What about the time when she told someone with a terminal illness that she hoped they were feeling better soon. It was something like that anyway I can’t remember.

Or when she told the girl who has a terminal illness to get better soon? (I can’t remember the wording)
Snap 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Shame it wasn't this year but the clip of her rolling on the bed on the med sailors boat used to make me chuckle too!
Can't beat the haters dance though 🤣🤣
WHAT!? Where do I find this

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.