Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First what does biscuit brew taste like?
Second with all the crap she has bought in the last couple of month she could have bought Invisalign. I think they run around $4000, so £2500ish. Literally could have had decent teeth by the end of next year instead of keyboard and fancy sticker notes.
Third: my my that dancing. It must be our Christmas gift Tattlers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
if I were in my 20s, these two would be the last people on earth I’d want to help me navigate it .. brogan is hardly the poster girl for success in her 20s is she - is she going to give advice on how to bag free holidays , cry over Mickey Mouse , dress like an oversized toddler , put on 5 atone , and fester on your sofa with ready meals ?
How to be such a liability that you're put on garden leave from your PR job that you quit after only a couple of months because it was soooooooo overwhelming (like every other job), even though it's the kind of PR position people would gnaw their own arms off for?

Second with all the crap she has bought in the last couple of month she could have bought Invisalign. I think they run around $4000, so £2500ish. Literally could have had decent teeth by the end of next year instead of keyboard and fancy sticker notes.
1 - Biscuit brew is really nice! Smells and tastes like Rich Tea biscuits after dunking. It took me a while to get used to, but I like it.

2 - Yep!!! Mine cost £1,500 all-in with fixed retainer, I posted the Bournemouth-based Groupon deal here previously. He's a fab dentist.

3 - Nothing to add, just :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think it was this one...
View attachment 352701
thanks J! £180, love that 😍 want to start a channel/blog/I’m-not-sure because I’m fed up with my crap body image so want to work on it and try new things in 2021 and document it. But maybe not with a company that sends £180-worth of vlogging equipment to someone who already has it and won’t do a giveaway 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve got about 3 weeks until I hit 30 and I just wish I could be in my 20s for longer so that Brogan could help me navigate through it a bit easier 🙄

What is her advice? Don’t get out of bed? Don’t clean your house? Don’t take care of your health? Fall out with all your friends? Spends 1000s on absolute tat.

I could not think of anything worse than listening to toxic binky and Brogan cackling every two seconds. It will be interesting to see how tit it does though!

My life is no where near sorted at 29 but I’ve got proper solid relationships and a happy home which is more than can be said for this pair. I won’t be taking any advice off a pair of nasty bullies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve got about 3 weeks until I hit 30 and I just wish I could be in my 20s for longer so that Brogan could help me navigate through it a bit easier 🙄

What is her advice? Don’t get out of bed? Don’t clean your house? Don’t take care of your health? Fall out with all your friends? Spends 1000s on absolute tat.

I could not think of anything worse than listening to toxic binky and Brogan cackling every two seconds. It will be interesting to see how tit it does though!

My life is no where near sorted at 29 but I’ve got proper solid relationships and a happy home which is more than can be said for this pair. I won’t be taking any advice off a pair of nasty bullies.
What if she told you to put your slippers by the bed in the morning? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Brogans opening on the podcast….

Hi my name is brogan but my friends like to call me Bee. Bee is my nickname and I must make Bee happen at all costs. Bee stands for boring, brain dead, butt ugly, bland, braless begging braggy bumbling idiot . I can help you navigate your life because my family own a beach hut and I have naturally think curly hair. I also navigate my own life so rest assured, I know what I’m doing and have ample navigating experience even though I’m a self professed home body. Life as an influencer is so hectic and I spend hours each day helping my friends and fans navigate their lives as well as navigating my own life at the same time. I mostly mostly do all this navigating whilst sat on my fat arse in my make shift shoddy office, I’m so amazing and have tons of haters who are seeeeew jealous of me and my navigating skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
How to navigate your 20’s!!
In my20s I bought a house, met my husband , planned and had a wedding, found my career, had 2 kids , gave birth in the hospital
Car park , lost my dad, Ran a house, juggled kids and work, ran a home, budgeted To build savings , And so on- I’ve been married 14 years- have a Solid and safe career, have 2 amazing kids that are acing school.
Oh and As well as my normal job my husband and I also run a hugely successful business . All with out copious freebies and gifted holidays- how did I ever manage!
I’ll be interested to know where I went wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also navigating your 20’s - what a way to alienate a whole great big proportion of the population! 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m feeling very sad today that I’m in my 40’s (the back end of them too!) and that I haven’t got Brogs navigational experience open to me. I just barely made it through my 20’s by myself. Oh if I’d had her and StinkyBink then how sewwwww very different my life would be now.

It would be sewwwww action packed that I’d feel deluded every night!

Woe is me.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can you imagine how her heavy breathing is going to sound on a podcast!? I actually feel like i’m
Suffocating when i watched her vlog and she could barely breath.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
thanks J! £180, love that 😍 want to start a channel/blog/I’m-not-sure because I’m fed up with my crap body image so want to work on it and try new things in 2021 and document it. But maybe not with a company that sends £180-worth of vlogging equipment to someone who already has it and won’t do a giveaway 🙃
If you wanted to start I would just say get a simply tripod & little ring light.

Some of these you tubers have to much gear & it doesn’t feel real life when watching.

I love watching TheLondonGirl (she hasn’t posted recently but I talk to her privately on her Instagram & she’s been struggling with her mental health) but she’s always open in her messages & her YouTube is very simple in terms of camera gear

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh wow what a suprise the lazy sloth is in bed and benji is bringing her breakfast
That laugh quite literally goes through me. Her and Julie sound the same.

her “advice” on the podcast will all be ridiculous crap nobody in the real world can actually follow. Like the quotes she always posts to her story “Be kind to yourself” “take a break” “there is nothing wrong with slowing down” sorry Bee but it’s just not possible for most of us. The lead up to Christmas is really stressful for me, I work in graphic design and we have so many jobs to get to print before the Christmas postal deadline December is just manic. I love what I do, but I’m working long hours and feeling stressed because I want to make sure I deliver for our clients, I can’t just ring my boss and say you know what, I’m finding this all a bit much so I’m going to switch off and have a me day.

Reactions: 12
Does it need to be recorded him bringing her food in bed. 🤷🏻‍♀️ he’s a sap for doing it after working all week while she is under a blanket online shopping..(that cackle laugh 😩🙈)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
At first I didn’t like the taste but it grew on me and now it’s the only tea I drink 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh wow what a suprise the lazy sloth is in bed and benji is bringing her breakfast
But she’s been seeeeew busy navigating through her 20’s this week and all the trolls on tattle keeps saying she’s 40 and it’s seeewwww mean so she totally needed him to make her brekkie on his day off to cheer her up!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At first I didn’t like the taste but it grew on me and now it’s the only tea I drink 😳
i love the biscuit brew, there is something really comforting about it, used to be my afternoon pick me up at work

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.