Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to say that I post here and lot, I’m in my 40’s and take no offence at the ‘age looks like she’s in her 40’s!’ comments at all.

But maybe that’s because people mistake me for someone in the 30’s all the time 😂
I'm 30 and I got ID'd for paracetamol last week. I know I'd had a rough week but still :ROFLMAO: I would definitely rather look younger than be Brogan though!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she post pics where she looks like a rotter then slims and edits the duck out of others ffs edit the face on the close ups not the ones taken 10ft away

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Featuring the mouth open expression... shake it off Mooney 🙈
1608302737121.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 60
wonder if we will be treated to 'Brogan the Dance Sequel' tonight......

• Haha
Reactions: 27
do you think this might be her sexy dancing face that she used In clubs to try and pull her victims?

E41735B8-4CD7-499D-B4D0-7D4C7A320AC6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
you know I think curvy woman are really good looking, but it’s so weird she has no hips! She is literally straight up and down, is so unusual for women that are on the bigger side!
With those moves though, honestly I often ask myself how she got a fella :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine if a lot of things have actually been to get our comments as content for her snore fest of a podcast?

The dancing, Benji posting no pics with her in on Instagram...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine if a lot of things have actually been to get our comments as content for her snore fest of a podcast?

If that is the reason it’s more pathetic that she’s doing all this stuff for content!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I’ll be asking where our commission is!!! If that’s the case.... she’s lucky to have us!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.