Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh the day all the drama with Becca Rose kicked off is my 2020 Bogie highlight - I was on furlough so just watched it all unfold 😂 we stan Becca!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I guess these are better named as lowlights for our Broges, god knows there's a lot of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WHAT!? Where do I find this
I think it's still in her med sailors highlights on Instagram

Someone created a gif of it too on here once I think

Edit: thread 12 post 191. It's a faster version of the actual video though
And a still from said video:
Screenshot_20201219-204840.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Still can’t un see brogan after someone on here mentioned the likeness 🙈😂
75BCD3B9-ADC1-488D-88BC-3DECB8AAF9CB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tbh the day all the drama with Becca Rose kicked off is my 2020 Bogie highlight - I was on furlough so just watched it all unfold 😂 we stan Becca!
same here. I woke up, checked the thread and caught up on a few posts I’d missed (I’m a lurker), did a work out and when I checked after there was 4 pages to catch up on! Knew something juicy had happened, I actually said ‘oh my god’ out loud 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Benj will listen to the podcast in his headphones?
On one hand - it’s Binky, and you know he loves to listen to her dulcet tones ... on the other - it’s Bogbrush, the reason he put on his headphones in the first place

• Haha
Ladies here is a story from my youth that always pops in my mind when I hear breakfast in bed.

I use to live with this girl let’s call her Kate and she use to have casual hook up with this guy we will call him Sam. Sam lived near by us. Kate went on a trip for a months and tcame back, continued her casual thing with Sam. One Saturday I go to a party and there is this girl there talking about how her boyfriend is so sweet, she got so drunk the night before and he brought her breakfast in bed (McDonald’s, for people in their early 20s this is as fancy as you get). Plot twist this is Sam’s girlfriend of two weeks. But I saw Sam leaving our apartment early in the AM. Turns out he tucked his drunk girlfriend in his bed and then came over for some fun times with Kate, then left in the morning and bought McDs on the way home to look all romantic and nice. 😂 To this day we still joke about breakfast in bed.

Nothing to do with Brogie but I thought I would share.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Ladies here is a story from my youth that always pops in my mind when I hear breakfast in bed.

I use to live with this girl let’s call her Kate and she use to have casual hook up with this guy we will call him Sam. Sam lived near by us. Kate went on a trip for a months and tcame back, continued her casual thing with Sam. One Saturday I go to a party and there is this girl there talking about how her boyfriend is so sweet, she got so drunk the night before and he brought her breakfast in bed (McDonald’s, for people in their early 20s this is as fancy as you get). Plot twist this is Sam’s girlfriend of two weeks. But I saw Sam leaving our apartment early in the AM. Turns out he tucked his drunk girlfriend in his bed and then came over for some fun times with Kate, then left in the morning and bought McDs on the way home to look all romantic and nice. 😂 To this day we still joke about breakfast in bed.

Nothing to do with Brogie but I thought I would share.
Is Sam Benji?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I guess these are better named as lowlights for our Broges, god knows there's a lot of them!
One of my lowlight was the sugar on the mince debacle. The actual thing wasn’t that funny (more disgusting), but seeing Brogan try to justify it was amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
One of my lowlight was the sugar on the mince debacle. The actual thing wasn’t that funny (more disgusting), but seeing Brogan try to justify it was amazing!
the sugar on the mince still haunts me 🤣 every time I make a bolognese I think about it !!!

• Haha
Brogan hasn’t acknowledged last night’s announcement like her fellow influences have but I’m not really surprised.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Old Tone-Deaf Tate is awake then and stuffing her face in the comfort of her crumb-ridden pit.

‘It’s JuST LIkE CHrIsTmaS DaY’

• Haha
Old Tone-Deaf Tate is awake then and stuffing her face in the comfort of her crumb-ridden pit.

‘It’s JuST LIkE CHrIsTmaS DaY’
Which Christmas Day is she talking about? as they’ve always spent it skiing not Benji salving over Jabba the Hutt in bed all day!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi all,
I am here with an apology.
I'm from the Brummy Mummy of 2 threads (have a look of you follow her-they are hilarious) I came over to look at what you were saying about Brogan and I will be honest whilst I could see some of your points I thought you were all a bit harsh.
Until this week...the haters dance was childish and thats when I unfollowed her. Not referencing tier 4 for her affected followers is just plain insensitive/selfish and that is what brought me here.
So, sorry it took me so long to see your point however I have a feeling her behaviour is going to send a lot of people who were sitting on the fence about her your way too now...good luck with that 100k goal Brogan 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.