Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I turned 30, I used to get told I looked 24/25 😇 I’m now 32 and since had a baby and not been out much this year so praying I still look late 20s 🤣 the thing is, she’s mid twenties and should look her age not someone in her 40s! I think it is mostly due to her diet and lack of exercise
So much this. I'm mid 30s and got asked for ID in the supermarket last week, which means I look at least 24 :ROFLMAO: but then again, I have a skincare routine and have done for years... And I eat fruit and vegetables voluntarily and on a regular basis... And walk almost everywhere...

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure the podcast will focus on specific events where brogan has been “trolled” and comments made on here .. her and binky aren’t clever enough to do a podcast that will actually be interesting!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not sure the podcast will focus on specific events where brogan has been “trolled” and comments made on here .. her and binky aren’t clever enough to do a podcast that will actually be interesting!
Be like life chats when she first started working at jimmy’s and couldn’t keep up with vlogging!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s not wearing a bra in that dancing video is she?

The podcast will flop, I doubt even Tattlers will listen. I certainly won’t be, she will put on her snooty voice and have nothing to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope this works.. Reminds me of someone 😂

0B2035ED-0F83-4473-9832-0A6F5442B368.jpeg
A screenshot incase the video doesn’t play 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The description bits been updated
‘Help you navigate your 20s’ 🤨🙄🤨🙄🤨🙄 that’s gonna be dull as dishwater, no doubt bogie gonna be mentioning she’s been on the pill and now has a poil as many times as she can oh and bought a house in her 20s.

Bet February will roll round and no podcast actually materialises 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have never in my whole life ever met anyone who ever said they needed help to 'navigate' their 20's. Its like Brogan has learnt a new word for the very first time so now uses it in everything because she knows a word longer than her name 😬

Its gonna be sh*t, really sh*t and stinky binky is even more third rate than Brogan so will drag her even more down.........actually this is gonna be hilarious! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I would rather sit and watch cats the movie version than listen or watch anything that lazy cow has to say

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just had a look at her few recent cameos - you’d think that when doing a video for one of her top fans who has their profile pic of them and brogan, she would make the effort to clear the crap off her bed before recording?? Just looks mega shoddy but then again that is brogies style i guess....

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just had a look at her few recent cameos - you’d think that when doing a video for one of her top fans who has their profile pic of them and brogan, she would make the effort to clear the crap off her bed before recording?? Just looks mega shoddy but then again that is brogies style i guess....
How embarrassing!!! Put in some effort . You are literally getting paid on how you look!! How shameful

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have never in my whole life ever met anyone who ever said they needed help to 'navigate' their 20's. Its like Brogan has learnt a new word for the very first time so now uses it in everything because she knows a word longer than her name 😬

Its gonna be sh*t, really sh*t and stinky binky is even more third rate than Brogan so will drag her even more down.........actually this is gonna be hilarious! 😂
I’m in my 20s, what brogan actually qualified to advise me on? How to deal with my boss? Get a pay rise? Interview?
Manage money? Run a house? Have a savings account?
Deal with friendship issues? Make new friends? Have a loving and healthy relationship? Please tell me it’s not gunna be relationship advise!

like...🤷🏼‍♀️?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I am actually looking forward to the podcast. It will be comedy gold

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"for the duryation of this podcast we will be discussing getting a poil so grab a biscuit brew and a little pignic and we'll get started"

Wow, can't wait 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 45
"for the duryation of this podcast we will be discussing getting a poil so grab a biscuit brew and a little pignic and we'll get started"

Wow, can't wait 🙄
if I were in my 20s, these two would be the last people on earth I’d want to help me navigate it .. brogan is hardly the poster girl for success in her 20s is she - is she going to give advice on how to bag free holidays , cry over Mickey Mouse , dress like an oversized toddler , put on 5 atone , and fester on your sofa with ready meals ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The description bits been updated
‘Help you navigate your 20s’ 🤨🙄🤨🙄🤨🙄 that’s gonna be dull as dishwater, no doubt bogie gonna be mentioning she’s been on the pill and now has a poil as many times as she can oh and bought a house in her 20s.

Bet February will roll round and no podcast actually materialises 🤣🤣🤣
Well that’s one way to limit your listeners. I’m sure they both have large parts of their audience that aren’t in their 20s.

The most challenging part of my 20s was leaving uni, deciding what to do next, and trying to get a job. I’m sure Brogan’s wealth of experience will help people out with that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think she needs our help navigating her 20s not the other way round, me and bogie are the same age I'm married, have a good job a little boy and another one on the way not sure how I can relate to two immature mean girls

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.