Brogan Tate #41 more offline than online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like her back in 2018 but she has lost her way and become too self indulgent.

Her cosy hacks video is absolute garbage. I’m sorry but she is scrapping the barrel with that one.
i stopped liking her after being a hardcore fan for years after i sent her a massive dm about my dad dying this year and how her videos helped me and she left me on read

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
I liked her until she was rude to me in a DM when I was only being kind... she acted like a complete know it all, not greatful for my message at all. After that I was done!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I liked her until she posted a story asking whether people preferred long vlogs or short ones. I DM-ed her saying that she should grow with her audience (most are now in full time work, so don’t have time to sit through an hour weekly vlog). The response I got was something I’d expect if I shot Bonnie

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I dropped off from watching her regularly when she moved in with Benji and started to lose her way and became really unrelatable and super privileged without realising it. When she stopped her weekly vlogs I unsubscribed. What led me here was the Becca drama and my general contempt for her has been born from her total disregard for the lockdown rules, constant spending, and her shadiness/bitchiness this year!

I realised that she was an eejit with a platform and a boat load of self importance 😒.

Reactions: 38
There’s another channel that I follow and they’ve mentioned Brogan a few times now. All positive stuff, talking about ideas they’ve shared for vlogs etc. This youtuber also mentioned that they have the same social media coach. Now, it’s all personal taste, but I do like this other channel and think that their content is good. So I wonder if Brogan receives advice/guidance on what to do with her YT and Insta, but does what she wants anyway.

Reactions: 6
Post about missing bonnie and not spending time together but nothing about brogan... awkward.
Screenshot_20201115-210921_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I dropped off from watching her regularly when she moved in with Benji and started to lose her way and became really unrelatable and super privileged without realising it. When she stopped her weekly vlogs I unsubscribed. What led me here was the Becca drama and my general contempt for her has been born from her total disregard for the lockdown rules, constant spending, and her shadiness/bitchiness this year!

I realised that she was an eejit with a platform and a boat load of self importance 😒.
Exact same for me!

Started watching with the Charlotte Ruff drama - I was a Charlotte fan and wanted to see what happened when Brogan disappeared off the vlogs lol

Then got bored of her vlogs when she moved into the house tbh (although her content was dwindling before then).

Came here bc of the whole Becca Rose drama and had my eyes opened to how bad she really is!

Reactions: 20
She got rid of me when I asked for her just giving link when she got paid to do the cancer research race for Life. Yep she got paid and never raised a single penny despite the large platform she has access to. That's all anyone needs to know about this horrible self centred overgrown rat.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
She got rid of me when I asked for her just giving link when she got paid to do the cancer research race for Life. Yep she got paid and never raised a single penny despite the large platform she has access to. That's all anyone needs to know about this horrible self centred overgrown rat.
Absolutely outrageous.

How can anyone think that’s acceptable.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Hahaha omg that Bonnie post. Is he on the wind up? feel like he has also replied to all the comments except Brogans too which just got a like... makes sense though given she doesn’t need to comment when they are probs sat next to each other.

• Haha
He should just run away with the dog while he still can... Save yourself from a badly aging, granny hands, slipper wearing bore!

• Haha
why does she ALWAYS have to comment on his posts? is it to remind people that he is "hers" like what does her comment even have to do with anything? "i loved the Christmas crafting" aye brogan benji couldn't give two fucks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I started to come to Guru Gossip / Tattle after the Charlotte drama .. I enjoyed brogan and Charlottes content separately and when I found they were going on a trip together I was so excited .. when it went tits up, I came to GG to find out the tea and realised others had been feeling what I had about brogan .. and 3 (?) years later I’m still here and she’s still awful !

I wish I had a dramatic story but I’m more of a silent observer on social media so have never messaged her , I don’t think I’ve ever even commented on a photo of a video .. I now don’t even follow her so come on here and use the story viewer to get my fix .. she’s not worthy of my follow !

Reactions: 23
I’m another who switched off after she got with Benji, I really liked her when she was single, working hard and living in her flat. Nothing against benji as he seems nice enough but it was how she changed when she got with him and shoved him down our throats, when she gave up her social media job and became an influencer it just all went downhill. I’ve always found her a bit OTT like how she screeches and squeals so much and she’s always come across like she’s trying to make out she’s better than people 🤷🏼‍♀️ She just gets worse and worse

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.