Brogan Tate #41 more offline than online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
them bracelets must be on her for life now
Was thinking the same I think its a Pandora bracelet an shes had it for how long and theres no charms on it I think her friend Dionne (who she never mentions now ) got her a Mickey one never saw it again.

Reactions: 8
I cant wait to see a picture tomorrow on brogans Instagram with Benji with no headphones in...

Then again she doesn't read here anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Was thinking the same I think its a Pandora bracelet an shes had it for how long and theres no charms on it I think her friend Dionne (who she never mentions now ) got her a Mickey one never saw it again.
Every time you put another charm on a Pandora bracelet it shortens the length in a way or makes it tighter as less space inside it iykwim? She obvs got one that barely stretched around her chubby wrist so can’t put any charms on or her pale freckled blubber will turn blue(is it blue?) from the circulation getting cut off.

As a fellow big girl...Brogs they do make longer lengths on them pet, swap yours and feel the blood flow freely again. You’re not an average size, that ship has sailed, you need to shop on the other side of the shop with the rest of us. Accept it, your wrists and waist will thank you for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What, how?

I mean - I just couldn’t / can’t imagine wearing headphones at home or around my husband 🤔
I agree! Wearing headphones around people you actually know / like seems so rude to me! If I'm living with someone we must actually like each other"s company right? If we listen to music we do it together. I'd be so insulted if he had his headphones in half the evening let alone all the time :p

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Every time you put another charm on a Pandora bracelet it shortens the length in a way or makes it tighter as less space inside it iykwim? She obvs got one that barely stretched around her chubby wrist so can’t put any charms on or her pale freckled blubber will turn blue(is it blue?) from the circulation getting cut off.

As a fellow big girl...Brogs they do make longer lengths on them pet, swap yours and feel the blood flow freely again. You’re not an average size, that ship has sailed, you need to shop on the other side of the shop with the rest of us. Accept it, your wrists and waist will thank you for it!
Thanks I can't afford luxe bracelets like that heck my wages cant even stretch to Warren James :ROFLMAO:

She has stopped wearing that Tiffany neckless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
if my husband tried to wear earphones in bed with me , he’d be invited (read: forced) to sleep in the spare room ! What a very strange thing to do !

I sometimes wear headphones in the house but mainly when I’m cooking or cleaning.. I like listening to podcasts while I do so.. but I’d never ever wear them in bed with my husband !

These 2 get weirder every day .. !

Reactions: 24
The only time my fella wears headphones is when he is running or we are on a really long train journey and watching different things.

Because if he wears them around the house/everywhere he's basically saying that nothing I might say is worth listening to...

I mean Benji is bang on with this when it comes to Brogan but dude just leave. Those headphones will become surgically attached to you if you're not careful.

Reactions: 23
The headphone thing is very odd. If they had been around each other 24/7, since the start of lockdown, in a small studio flat, I could maybe understand it... but Benji works away most of the week, they live in a house, and they’ve often had breaks from each other 🏌️‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Totally agree about the headphones, I don’t have a significant other but I rarely wear them and nor does my kid at home. Only time I wear them if if I’m awake really early watching YouTube so as not to disturb him or the neighbours, or used to wear them on a journey if watching something.

I get the feeling Brogs is very self absorbed and the type to natter away about nothing (can’t explain where I got that idea from) and the headphones are to shut that crap out so he can concentrate on his game or video. Using them in bed implies there’s nothing better on offer in the bedroom that he’d be interested in too.

Reactions: 13
My husband and I wear headphones around the house after dinner. I work with people all day, we have kids so after dinner I need some “me” time. I watch YT or my shows and he does his thing. We both sit on the couch together so it’s nice to be close by but still enjoy my own interests. My parents did the same except they watched TV in separate rooms - my mom doesn’t like sports and my dad doesn’t like true crime. They have been happily married going on 40 years.

Reactions: 22
My husband and I wear headphones around the house after dinner. I work with people all day, we have kids so after dinner I need some “me” time. I watch YT or my shows and he does his thing. We both sit on the couch together so it’s nice to be close by but still enjoy my own interests. My parents did the same except they watched TV in separate rooms - my mom doesn’t like sports and my dad doesn’t like true crime. They have been happily married going on 40 years.
I understand wanting to watch separate things and having different tastes but to wear them in bed ?? seems so rude to me !

Reactions: 10
Again the picture just screams desperation about proving they have good relationship. Eyeroll.
What is going on with the last few videos? Its like she just gave up and couldn't be arsed

I hope when she does go back to Disney she doesn’t do another pack with me video! It’s so boring and all the same! We all know how to pack a suitcase and if you’ve already done a Disney one, no need to do another? People will just watch what you’ve already done!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My husband will wear headphones if he's watching football on the iPad and I'm watching the TV. But always in the room together, with our feet all tangled up and giving little glances to eachother. We've been together 10years and not once have we worn them in bed!!!! If the sound of her voice grates him he defo won't be listening to that tit show of a podcast!!!!!

I know some of you have wanted to use Popsa before, but not wanted to use Brogan's discount code. If you use code MILLIEM you will get the same discount (not sponsored 🤪)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They always look grubby in those bed selfie photos.. Just look like they need a bedding change, a window open and some toothpaste.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Waiting to see does anyone suggest Brogladyte on Charlotte Ruff’s tweet ‘tell me your favourite influencers/bloggers/bloggers who are over the age of 30’ as she looks 45

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My partner does actually wear headphones to sleep. They are like a soft, headband sort of thing with a speaker in them. He absolutely HAS to have something on to fall asleep to whereas I need absolute silence 🤣. It's the best compromise we could come up with.

The difference is he only puts them on when he's about to fall asleep. They aren't permanently on his head to avoid listening to me!

Reactions: 13
Now she’s bought headphones! Couldn’t make this up!
So they’ll both be in bed in their matching Bose headphones! Hilarious!

side note: spending money like it’s going out of style

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.