Brogan Tate #41 more offline than online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does this sound like a pregnancy announcement 🙈😂
Nah can you not remember, she got her POIL fitted and has always been on the contraceptive pill, flashes it about like it’s going out of fashion

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Nah can you not remember, she got her POIL fitted and has always been on the contraceptive pill, flashes it about like it’s going out of fashion
to make sure everyone knows someone is having sEx with her (perish the thought)

Maybe BENJJJ bought her new leggings cus she had wore the last pair to death and they're probably rotten with pishy mooney fanny 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She has nothing of interest or value to say so not sure what she'll fill a podcast with!!!

Reactions: 11
Brogan stop putting pics up trying to prove you’re happy! Just enjoy life without always having a point to prove.

Reactions: 30
Judging by that cringeworthy photo she is going to bed with her mascara on. Great use of all the free skincare products she gets and explains the hideous panda eyes on her dog walks!! Lazy witch

Reactions: 15
Why does this sound like a pregnancy announcement 🙈😂
Also like... who took this? Obviously either her or Benji so it’s actually just some staged photo to look candid 🙄🤢 probably took like 50 shots to get too

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She has nothing of interest or value to say so not sure what she'll fill a podcast with!!!
More pointless and hacks and game changers (total bollocks) cackling like a witch over being a witch with stinky

Reactions: 9
Haha! Was it not the other day we were all commenting on how they can’t have a sex life, which I firmly stand by lol. Hullo luv! Any chance of just being a little bit authentic for once, your life looks like some poorly staged teenage life from Facebook. Come on, must have some kind of want to turn this drivel around...it’s like watching a slow car crash and the popcorn is going stale.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Those that try so hard to show off how happy they are, are usually the ones that aren’t happy at all! She seems to crave attention and validation in all parts of her life, which would explain all the posting of things she’s bought (to fill a void) and for old timers before she met benji, ALL she wanted was a boyfriend. She was so desperate! So I think now she has him, she just cannot help but show off. I don’t think she even wanted a boyfriend for the companionship but more the things she could post online and have someone to always go on all the gifted trips 🤷🏼‍♀️ If they did have a sex life, they’d be busy doing it rather than posing for this “candid” shot 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I want to comment about Benji’s job. I work in a radiology department (in the US but the UK must be similar), and his job is a good gig. Machines have to be fixed ASAP plus they probably charge more because not everyone knows how to fix specific machines. So he will always have a good job because there will always be machines to fix. The downside is there is nowhere for him to go up so in terms of carrier growth and income he has reached the ceiling. If reasonable with money he will have a decent middle class life unless he gets caught up in stupid debt or a nasty divorce. If Brogan has a half decent job with steady income they should be fine again given that she curbs her stupid spending.

Reactions: 20
More like Bonnie telling mummy to move out

These threads go quicker than her uploads

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The headphones thing. So me and my husband work at the same place, not together but in the same place. When we drive home (about 30mins) we discuss the day, who annoyed us etc. Then when we get home we each do our own thing, we both put headphones on and one cooks the other one cleans, does other chores or exercise bike etc. When dinner is ready headphones go away and we spend the evening together and watch tv, have conversations, go for walks, whatever. I couldn't imagine staying in this relationship if he never took his headphones off. Just seems to strange.

Reactions: 27
What, how?
Basically her husband started in the evenings just putting headphones on, it started with him saying he just wanted to be on games with his mates, then they slowly started creeping into more and more of their life together when they were by themselves and they worked out they had essentially become friends! So they’ve split amicably but just knew they didn’t want to waste time being just friends with someone

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s gotta look at photos and think. He doesn’t look at me like that 👀😂
F2C73CB4-54A7-43D9-B0BE-35D1D30F0F94.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.