Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anonsete

I used to like her back in 2018 but she has lost her way and become too self indulgent.

Her cosy hacks video is absolute garbage. I’m sorry but she is scrapping the barrel with that one.
i stopped liking her after being a hardcore fan for years after i sent her a massive dm about my dad dying this year and how her videos helped me and she left me on read

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 74

Cupcake12

VIP Member
She got rid of me when I asked for her just giving link when she got paid to do the cancer research race for Life. Yep she got paid and never raised a single penny despite the large platform she has access to. That's all anyone needs to know about this horrible self centred overgrown rat.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Pop!91

VIP Member
Early contender for the next thread title -

Brogan Tate #42 - All’s well at Mooney Mansion? We’re not solely convinced!

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Polkadotsx

Chatty Member
Start of video cracked me up
Brogan: Hello everyone 😁
Benji: Hows it? 😑

Benji wear red in the next video if you need help

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

frennofren

I know we slag Brogan off for the simplest of things, but this latest slog is really concerning.
She begins by mentioning people losing jobs (finally!!), but then mentions how she's not been filming for her own mental health, Benji's been away so she's been alone a lot, then eventually she goes into depths of how he has lost his nanny, right down to how old the poor woman was, who she lived with. Then explains how that's impacted her, rather than him.

"we're grieving" was quite possibly the least empathetic thing I've ever heard her say. If your boyfriend has lost a family member, you could have said "we've had a loss in the family" and that be enough. Instead she seems to use it as an excuse. Then waits for Benji to come home and film him. Honestly, if my boyfriend had lost a family member it would all be about him, making sure he felt ok, my feelings would be secondary. The last thing I would do would be to "work" by filming him as soon as he walks through the door.

Further on in the video, in a stark contrast to her fake empathy at the beginning of the video, she runs off a long list of work she has, boasts about free things, being able to afford christmas presents. IS SHE FOR REAL?

I honestly think she's lacking empathy, in the way that it might be something she lacks entirely. How can one person edit that video and not understand what has been said. The video was very much about 'look at me, feel sorry for me, but also look how busy I am', it really was an uncomfortable watch.

If like she claims to be struggling mentally, perhaps talk about this, that would be more relevant to your viewers right now. Help them feel less alone, rather than showcasing a fake reality.

• Angry
Reactions: 56

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
Can you imagine them posting out “I’m a celeb are looking for YouTubers with approx 500k followers” brogan “not quite at 500k but I’d love to be considered” 😂

I think I’m a celeb focus on having more traditional “celebs” rather than YouTube personalities or social media stars. What makes me laugh is that so many youtubers go on that they “aren’t celebs” and just normal people but moan that they aren’t on shows like I’m a celebrity

• Haha
Reactions: 54

cx199

I liked her until she posted a story asking whether people preferred long vlogs or short ones. I DM-ed her saying that she should grow with her audience (most are now in full time work, so don’t have time to sit through an hour weekly vlog). The response I got was something I’d expect if I shot Bonnie

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Pop!91

VIP Member
‘I haven’t been filming because of my mental health, but here’s me shoving a camera in my grieving boyfriend’s face after he lost his Nan...’

Sums her up really 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 52

PoppyRose

Chatty Member
We’re all ‘homebody’ people during a pandemic, you blazing fuckwit. This is not a lifestyle choice.

What’s going in the bio next? Pandemic survivor?

• Haha
Reactions: 51

disneys

VIP Member
Here we are, just like Brogan we are in our early forties !

hilarious title by @Millyve with 86 likes - reposted on the last few pages.

SO, what have we missed?! Well , not a lot.

- brogan did a video reviewing an American subscription box which was as dull as dishwater
- brogan also did a video showing cosy “hacks” for her room which included: lighting candles, slippers by your bed, tacky fairy lights with photos, and some stuff she hadn’t even done yet like swapping prints and bedding ! seriously life changing stuff here guys ! how did we cope before brogan told us what to do ?!
- Benji tore his rotary cuff (?) and brogan used the injury to make it about her
- brogan did a cringe post for Benji’s birthday which said in it “love you millions, B xxx” .. Benji commented saying “thaaaaanks bub” .. we all found this funny
- brogan is so dull that there was a lot of chat on the last thread about her teeth .. I’ve no comment as mine are worse than hers !
- she’s starting a new podcast called online : offline with binky bitch , tattlers think it will revolve around tattle .. binky and brogan think they’re being so mysterious with it being a secret but we found it in seconds
- she’s been eating a lot of duck buns and candy floss grapes .. so yes the diet is still poor !
- same old shit , different day with this girl !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Cupcake12

VIP Member
So his nanny died. He's been away from home loads. And he's injured.
Give him a break brobitch!!!! Don't shove the camera in his face. Don't let him cook for you. You can look after him for once in your selfish life! My heart broke when my beautiful nanny died and I bet his is too! I hope he pulls you up for how you treat yours!!!

Reactions: 50

Sybil

Chatty Member
So I’ve been a bit absent from the Brogan thread recently (I’ve recently just a baby who is 6 weeks old and I just can’t keep up with how fast this thread moves). However, I had to come on to rant.

1.Brogans latest video just proves how self absorbed she is. She mentioned Benji’s Nan dying and how upset they were, then says how ‘buzzing’ she Is that she finished her Christmas shopping.

2. You can donate to charity without telling everyone.

3. Any need for ‘the dog shit in a bag’ clip? Who thinks ‘I’m going To film myself putting a dog turd in the bin’.

What a dickhead.

Also, anyone else getting anxiety when she was straightening the same bit of hair 15 times? No wonder her hair is so damaged.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
Of COURSE she dropped £90! Jesus. I know some people think the matching PJs is cringe but as kids we always got new pyjamas and always matched girls and boys so now you can get all matching easier, you bet I expanded that into my family as an adult now!
BUT! Primark sell ones that are so similar for £11 each? She could have waited until lockdown lifted... or been more organised and got them before like I (And so many others!) did? Shows it’s an impulse - £90 my god
It's obscene and totally disgusting to spend that on pyjamas 😤😤
I work in a secondary school and gave up my lunch today so a child didn't go hungry as they had none, was totally happy to do this and I'm none the worse for it however this sort of thing makes me so intolerant of her being so profligate !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47