Brogan Tate #41 more offline than online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we are, just like Brogan we are in our early forties !

hilarious title by @Millyve with 86 likes - reposted on the last few pages.

SO, what have we missed?! Well , not a lot.

- brogan did a video reviewing an American subscription box which was as dull as dishwater
- brogan also did a video showing cosy “hacks” for her room which included: lighting candles, slippers by your bed, tacky fairy lights with photos, and some stuff she hadn’t even done yet like swapping prints and bedding ! seriously life changing stuff here guys ! how did we cope before brogan told us what to do ?!
- Benji tore his rotary cuff (?) and brogan used the injury to make it about her
- brogan did a cringe post for Benji’s birthday which said in it “love you millions, B xxx” .. Benji commented saying “thaaaaanks bub” .. we all found this funny
- brogan is so dull that there was a lot of chat on the last thread about her teeth .. I’ve no comment as mine are worse than hers !
- she’s starting a new podcast called online : offline with binky witch , tattlers think it will revolve around tattle .. binky and brogan think they’re being so mysterious with it being a secret but we found it in seconds
- she’s been eating a lot of duck buns and candy floss grapes .. so yes the diet is still poor !
- same old tit , different day with this girl !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
She probably gets her boyfriend Benji to submit cameo requests and subsequent reviews. There can't genuinely be that many people happy to pay for a Moonface shout out

Reactions: 15
Brilliant, I think it’s so funny she has more threads than so many people despite barely uploading!!

Reactions: 15
someone should take one for the team and make a cameo request for the gals over at tattle 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What is Brogan’s actual “job”? Because I genuinely see no output other than the occasional insta ad.

Benji must be making some serious money to keep her

Reactions: 19
Credit to @LMJ for finding out the podcast details. It’s hilarious how they still think it’s a big secret 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone think maybe her and Ben hi have had a falling out about engagements? Like she clearly wants it and maybe he doesn’t, often when you first get together you don’t pay too much attention to it but as you get older and it’s so obvious you aren’t on the same page

ps if you’re getting her to do a cameo shout out, I beg you put in the broken lock down rule andtattle keeping her accountable or the way Ben likes all of stinky binky’s pictures
Or all her usual catch phrases like our family beach hut etc

Reactions: 12
It's even funnier that they think it's some radical idea. So many people with no discernable talent whatsoever decide to start podcasts. Nobody will listen. Normally it's middle class white people with nothing new to say and no personality to speak of, talking for talkings sake.

Why anyone would want to listen to Brogan show off her incredibly limited vocabulary for half an hour is beyond me.

I would rather burst my own eardrums.

Reactions: 25
It's even funnier that they think it's some radical idea. So many people with no discernable talent whatsoever decide to start podcasts. Nobody will listen. Normally it's middle class white people with nothing new to say and no personality to speak of, talking for talkings sake.

Why anyone would want to listen to Brogan show off her incredibly limited vocabulary for half an hour is beyond me.

I would rather burst my own eardrums.
I think she wants to do it because Charlotte Ruff talked about starting a podcast a while back. I don't know if she actually has tho, I don't follow her very closely.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone think maybe her and Ben hi have had a falling out about engagements? Like she clearly wants it and maybe he doesn’t, often when you first get together you don’t pay too much attention to it but as you get older and it’s so obvious you aren’t on the same page

ps if you’re getting her to do a cameo shout out, I beg you put in the broken lock down rule andtattle keeping her accountable or the way Ben likes all of stinky binky’s pictures
Or all her usual catch phrases like our family beach hut etc
Maybe. She seems like the type to rush into things and hope things will just go her way eventually. Me and boyfriend both said we wanted marriage and kids at some point before we bought a house together. I suppose things can always change but it’s best to have the same idea of what future you want. If he’s told her he doesn’t believe in marriage or whatever and she’s still gone ahead with buying a house with him then she’s just as stupid as we think. I have a few friends who aren’t interested in marriage because their parents got divorced maybe Benji is the same?

Reactions: 6
It will be interesting (I use that term loosely) to hear the podcast. Brogan so heavily edits herself talking nowadays, jump cut after jump cut, I'm intrigued to see "the full monty mooney" uncut

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.