Brogan Tate #41 more offline than online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its like she's flaunting her lazy lifestyle, alright Bragon, no need to shove it in our faces that you do sweet FA most of the day!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
You’re never going to get the call up for I’m a Celeb Brogan- and I hate to break it to you, but you are far from engaging.

I would 100% tune in for all the breakdowns though
Imagine all the voting her into trials that Tattle could do though 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You’re never going to get the call up for I’m a Celeb Brogan- and I hate to break it to you, but you are far from engaging.

Lol omg this is hilarious.

yes Brogan... if they put youtubers in you will definitely be in there .... with all of your 77k followers. Not someone with an actual big or engaged following.

She is delusional 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine them posting out “I’m a celeb are looking for YouTubers with approx 500k followers” brogan “not quite at 500k but I’d love to be considered” 😂

I think I’m a celeb focus on having more traditional “celebs” rather than YouTube personalities or social media stars. What makes me laugh is that so many youtubers go on that they “aren’t celebs” and just normal people but moan that they aren’t on shows like I’m a celebrity

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Que the meltdowns that would be funny she wouldn'tlast a day & she wouldn't wash even after she got home

She would have to ring mummy mooney

Come home to find stinky binkey rolling with Ben in her bedroom

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t see youtubers as celebrities. Celebrities are the sort of people in the public eye that are overall well known(that’s questionable on I’m a celebrity). Unless you login to YouTube and watch these people you’d have no clue who they are.

Reactions: 24
Can you imagine them posting out “I’m a celeb are looking for YouTubers with approx 500k followers” brogan “not quite at 500k but I’d love to be considered” 😂

I think I’m a celeb focus on having more traditional “celebs” rather than YouTube personalities or social media stars. What makes me laugh is that so many youtubers go on that they “aren’t celebs” and just normal people but moan that they aren’t on shows like I’m a celebrity
Some clever, wordy person needs to include the above into the next title. :D

Reactions: 9
Oh my god the fact Brogan thinks she’s an established YouTuber is just hilarious. She’s been on YouTube for years and still hasn’t managed to hit 80k subscribers. Like girl shut up and take responsibility for your rubbish content that nobody cares about and make an effort for a change 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also like haha whiny youtubers like ‘why can’t WE go on I’m a celebrity’

... clues in the name hun

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my god the fact Brogan thinks she’s an established YouTuber is just hilarious. She’s been on YouTube for years and still hasn’t managed to hit 80k subscribers. Like girl shut up and take responsibility for your rubbish content that nobody cares about and make an effort for a change 🙄
She wants to be an established YouTuber when it suits her - eg when she’s getting freebies or when opportunities are available. Day to day she can’t be arsed. She’s managing one or two videos a week that’s a load of crap, the only videos that get over 20k are shop with me videos - she offers nothing in terms of creativity or being skilled in something.

Reactions: 10
A bath sounds so appealing to me right now, i've got horrible period cramps and I know a bath will sort me right out, but instead I'm hugging a hot water bottle for dear life, praying that 5.30 hits and I can log off for the day. Think this is the one time i've ever been jealous of moonface.
Welcome to shark week club 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Welcome to shark week club 🤪
👋

They’ve had YouTubers in the jungle before and even Strictly doesn’t have an Influencer this year, people are just over them!

Influencers aren’t as popular as they used to be to be on the same status as a singer / presenter / actor etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Good LORD bogo stop trying to prove how happy you are! Doodling love hearts “what’s on my mind today” Jesus

Reactions: 16
Surely she had a bath because Ben told her to sleep in the spare room? Or she’s been up all night editing something for a 9am Monday deadline? There’s no other reason

Reactions: 6
Surely she had a bath because Ben told her to sleep in the spare room? Or she’s been up all night editing something for a 9am Monday deadline? There’s no other reason
She probably just got up the same time as Benji.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.