Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always been very curious as to why Brogan isn’t really friends with any of Benji’s friends?! They’ve been together a relatively long time now, you’d think since they’re supposed to be in a serious relationship Brogan would be close to his friends by now? Or at least hang out with them a lot more than she actually does. As I’m pretty sure when they first got together they’d go out with Benji’s friends quite a bit? Wonder what happened...? And his friends don’t even follow her on insta (and vice versa).. so it’s all a bit weird.... 🤔
She has never seemed to be friendly with anyone in his life, not even his family. I remember in a vlog, his mum was coming over on a Sunday afternoon and she went out, so strange! She never really discusses his family other than that his dad let him live in his house but that’s probably more to address questions.
Let’s be honest, if she had been friendly with any of benji’s friends, they’d have had a falling out many years ago 🤣 it seems so odd too that Benji is ok with her not having anything to do with his family or friends either. Spoiler alert bogey, keeping your partner from their family & friends, especially at Christmas time will always lead to a bitter break up 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve seen it happen too many times to think there’s any other ending

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I assume he might be there post-lockdown?
Well goodness me bogey certainly won’t cope if he can’t come back home because of lockdown. I’m sorry but I really don’t see how she suddenly cares! People have lost loved ones, couldn’t go to say goodbye, couldn’t even attend the funeral due to all of this, families are struggling, businesses are folding and this is all she has to say on the matter! She suddenly acknowledges it all because suddenly it affects her (she just gives me pure rage!)

Reactions: 28
There goes any content in the near future she has to make her own cups of teas, get her own Pepsi and make her own dinner. Poor soul will be shattered doing all that

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She has never seemed to be friendly with anyone in his life, not even his family. I remember in a vlog, his mum was coming over on a Sunday afternoon and she went out, so strange! She never really discusses his family other than that his dad let him live in his house but that’s probably more to address questions.
Let’s be honest, if she had been friendly with any of benji’s friends, they’d have had a falling out many years ago 🤣 it seems so odd too that Benji is ok with her not having anything to do with his family or friends either. Spoiler alert bogey, keeping your partner from their family & friends, especially at Christmas time will always lead to a bitter break up 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve seen it happen too many times to think there’s any other ending
Yeah that’s a good point too! When does Brogan ever mention/go see Benji’s family? I’m pretty sure in the early days Benji was said to be quite close to his family. 🤨

The whole thing is just weird tbh... and more fool Benji for allowing it! 🙄

Reactions: 12
Yeah that’s a good point too! When does Brogan ever mention/go see Benji’s family? I’m pretty sure in the early days Benji was said to be quite close to his family. 🤨

The whole thing is just weird tbh... and more fool Benji for allowing it! 🙄
Brogan has some very deep rooted and entrenched personality issues. She cannot hold down friendships or most relationships with friends and family, it’s a common theme throughout her life sadly!

Reactions: 15
Why wouldn’t he be able to come back? You can travel for work. Possibly got symptoms?
yeah I don’t get this either. Plus she posted about things going on in her personal life, and “me and Bonnie against the world” before lockdown was announced...? This ones got me stumped! He doesn’t look too bothered in that photo though 😂

Reactions: 17
Because he works in hospitals it could be him and his colleagues have bubbled to keep working during lockdown

Reactions: 11
Yes, noticed that too. She's too self centered to keep friendships. Always jealous of the next person and also personal issues too.

Brogan has some very deep rooted and entrenched personality issues. She cannot hold down friendships or most relationships with friends and family, it’s a common theme throughout her life sadly!

Is he smiling because he might be able to stay away from her for a bit? 😂 everything is so false! When you keep talking about how good your relationship is and how much you love someone then the relationship is normally in trouble.

Reactions: 24
Why wouldn’t he be able to come back? You can travel for work. Possibly got symptoms?
It does seem very odd as the guidance states you can travel for work purposes. It’s a very odd thing for to say though. At least this lockdown in England has an end even though some areas may remain in tiers that restrict most things. In the first lockdown there were key workers who left their family, most notably their children, because they were too worried about bringing the virus home. Many key workers didn’t reunite with their children until 3 months later when things had calmed down. I’m sorry but that isn’t a patch on benji and bogey staying apart for a month. They know when it ends and realistically he doesn’t need to stay away, because it will be easy for her to isolate should he have symptoms. It’s not like she is a key worker or sees her nan who is vulnerable.

Is he smiling because he might be able to stay away from her for a bit? 😂 everything is so false! When you keep talking about how good your relationship is and how much you love someone then the relationship is normally in trouble.
so true! It’s almost like she is trying so hard to prove a point that they are ok, that actually they’re far from it! Her posts lately have been very strange and as we saw in the first lockdown, she is good at hiding her stories from certain people. Who knows she could have posted this and it be hidden from him if there is trouble or this is an old FaceTime and she’s fishing for attention 🙄

He often works in the Chanel islands. Is there a restriction on flights now? Is this why she has been with her mum? Decided she’s now a single person and bubbled up with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.