Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My partner and I had florida booked for next September, we've accepted it won't be happening so have pushed it back to summer 2022 to go for my 30th
I don't want to go when park reservations are still a thing and wearing masks everywhere. I'm hoping by 2022 there will be even slight normality
I had Florida booked for August, moved to next August and hoping against hope that this thing takes a turn and things are sorted by then, however like you I’m prepared to shove it back to either end of 2021 or even 2022 if necessary. Even further if it comes to it.

Reactions: 6
Brogan said she had all her videos planned for the next couple of months, some twice a week, now Benji might be furloughed again..........lets see if she actually does those videos or goes back under the blanket watching netflix instead.....guess it depends if they are ads or not though!

Reactions: 21
I actually cannot wait for her to spend a tit ton of money on a kitchen and makes it looks worse than it is now. (I don’t think it looks bad now, but it’s guaranteed she will make it look worse)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I actually cannot wait for her to spend a tit ton of money on a kitchen and makes it looks worse than it is now. (I don’t think it looks bad now, but it’s guaranteed she will make it look worse)
her kitchen is actually nice now, the storage is a bit poorly designed but I wouldn’t be doing too much work to it ! it will be white units, white tiles, white counters, white white white because she’s bland bland bland !

Reactions: 20
her kitchen is actually nice now, the storage is a bit poorly designed but I wouldn’t be doing too much work to it ! it will be white units, white tiles, white counters, white white white because she’s bland bland bland !
You’ve nailed it (according to her Pinterest)!

Wonder how long it will stay white with Bonnie’s black coat and it being the only route to the garden

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You’ve nailed it (according to her Pinterest)!

Wonder how long it will stay white with Bonnie’s black coat and it being the only route to the garden
shocker! bland as hell just like the rest of Mooney Mansion

A white kitchen with a dog and (potentially) kids? Good luck Brogie 😅

Reactions: 12
Don’t know about you guys but I’m on tenterhooks to find out who wins pinch punch this morning?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Wonder if brogan will join him AGAIN! 🤷🏻‍♀️
If she plans to take a break during this furlough she might as well shut down her channel now.
She barely manages one video a week as it is anyway 🤦‍♀️ it's only four weeks, not four months this time so she has no excuse.

Reactions: 22
I can just picture an all white all bland kitchen. With splatters of Disney tat everywhere!! Plates, vase, mugs, tea towels!! People who go for all white are usually clean, mature, minimal and keep everything clear of clutter.... Did Brogladyte spring to mind when you read that?? 🤔

Reactions: 18
If she plans to take a break during this furlough she might as well shut down her channel now.
She barely manages one video a week as it is anyway 🤦‍♀️ it's only four weeks, not four months this time so she has no excuse.
she’s missing a trick ! she could put out 3 videos a week and get good views this month as more people will be at home and need more entertainment !! she could do a week or trying new recipes and learning to cook, she could do a “room transformation” or “garden transformation” ? she could even do some basics like “boyfriend does my ASOS shop” or that kind of thing !

if she takes November off then she’s a fool .. I have a feeling Benji might keep working (I’ve just read the guidance and govt are encouraging people who can’t work from home to continue going , I imagine to reduce how many people are furloughed) .. but this is an opportunity for the lazy beggar , she needs to sieze it !

Reactions: 22
My frugal year has posted about these charlatans recently. They play on the dim and weak-minded so.....people like Brogan.

Reactions: 16
Didn’t brogan pay for this? I’m sure it was something like this
yes she did ! that Victoria woman seems like a scam artist , brogan paid her £100 for a money manifestation course

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
The twitter comment covered in blue was yours truly...

money manifestation courses really DO work guys, the money manifests it’s way over to the greedy charlatan 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.