Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I see her breaking new rules, I am highly likely to make a complaint to her local authority/non urgent police line (whoever can really shake some sense into this uneducated selfish oaf). No influencer is above the gov/law and should get away with essentially the advertising of going against what they say & put others lives at risk in the process 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If people like a Brogan stuck to the rules in the first place then maybe we wouldn’t be back in this situation.
My daughter has to isolate due to some of her classmates being positive and as a single parent it is not easy! That’s without watching your child being stuck at home yet again.

Reactions: 26
The thing that makes me laugh most about those pictures of Brogans house is that she is so braggy about being a homeowner and this is what she puts out there on social media. I know people in rented places that style things well and it looks STUNNING.

She's so obsessed with the idea of owning an Insta house but with none of the imagination or creativity to make that a reality. Nobody is jealous of your tit tip student house Brogan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The thing that makes me laugh most about those pictures of Brogans house is that she is so braggy about being a homeowner and this is what she puts out there on social media. I know people in rented places that style things well and it looks STUNNING.

She's so obsessed with the idea of owning an Insta house but with none of the imagination or creativity to make that a reality. Nobody is jealous of your tit tip student house Brogan 😂
She should have gone for a new build! She would have got the white and grey she clearly wanted

Reactions: 17

I know , she’s so condescending to those who rent ! yet her house looks worse than some of the blandest magnolia rentals I’ve lived in !

Reactions: 27
I know , she’s so condescending to those who rent ! yet her house looks worse than some of the blandest magnolia rentals I’ve lived in !
The time she was gong round to her pal georgie’s who had moved into a flat with her boyf and was renting And she properly turned her nose up!
Sorry news flash, if you hadn’t shacked up in bongo’s dad’s bungalow (which she also detested) she wouldn’t have been able to buy that sink hole she lives in now! (And still think mummy Mooney have her a good chunk of money too)

Reactions: 26
If only she realised a mortgage is basically rent...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The time she was gong round to her pal georgie’s who had moved into a flat with her boyf and was renting And she properly turned her nose up!
Sorry news flash, if you hadn’t shacked up in bongo’s dad’s bungalow (which she also detested) she wouldn’t have been able to buy that sink hole she lives in now! (And still think mummy Mooney have her a good chunk of money too)
exactly ! god her superiority complex is by far my least favourite thing about her .. imagine being so snooty that you turn your nose up at your mate’s rented flat when for 2 years she was shacked up with benj with Kevin in the next room .. you’re not hot tit brogan and it’s time someone told you that .. you have a massive mortgage on a crumbling house that is beiger than a camel’s arse

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’m a home owner but would much prefer to rent somewhere nice than have bought Brogans house which she is gonna find hard to ever sell when sensible buyers come to look at it and get a survey done and realise it’s falling apart. She won’t be so stuck up then!

Reactions: 27
I’m a home owner but would much prefer to rent somewhere nice than have bought Brogans house which she is gonna find hard to ever sell when sensible buyers come to look at it and get a survey done and realise it’s falling apart. She won’t be so stuck up then!
me too and me too ! when they moved in and showed it before their “Reno” I was actually a bit jealous but they’ve made it so ugly

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s the chair covers on the kitchen chairs which get me. One of them is clearly filthy in her latest Instagram. Swear she has the taste of a geriatric.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Know what brothers me the most about brogans house..

benji is an electrician yet instead of chasing in all of the cabling (for the CCTV/Projector) they’ve surface mounted it in trunking and it just looks completely tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've spent £200 on skincare in the last month. I do not want to look like this hag!!! Her mum looks younger than her!!!
Wear sunscreen. Every single day. Even when it’s cloudy. You’ll thank me later for it.

haven’t been to this thread in awhile as frankly Brogan was getting so predictable and I was bored. It’s seeming like that hasn’t really changed.

Hang it around the house? Wow it must have a really long loop to go round the house! Poor English again. Do you mean hang it up in the house?? Dumbdumb.
I find it really interesting how Brogan is obsessed with wanting to be seen as an expert on anything she discusses and loves being snooty. She gets off on deluding herself that she has speshul secret knowledge and skills that others don’t. And yet she never really does put time and effort in to truly clue herself up on things and now she doesn’t even bother to think about what it is she says and how she phrases things. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with not having higher education but I am intrigued that someone so clearly not very literate is so easily able to look down their nose at others like Brogan does.

I think this is tied into how she went straight from being a teen into having YouTube as the big career path of her life and never really having a long term steady job and/or experience of higher education or a real workplace. She’s never had to face setbacks or struggles of failure or criticism. Of being told “you are tit at something. Now go work hard and learn to be better at it”. She’s just flown through life with the social media validation being told she’s amazing everyday so she can’t handle even slight criticism. This has similarly translated into her being super bleeping lazy, unmotivated and patting herself on the back for brushing her teeth in the morning.

We all said it months ago but the best thing for her to do is get a job and get in the real world. It will give her some perspective on life that she’s never had since she’s always had the luxury of pretending she’s still a child and the world is cosy and full of Disney mugs and “positive vibes! Take a break and do some self care!”

a huge part of the “navigating the highs and lows of adulthood” is actually developing some self discipline. Nobody is naturally born with this. You get it from a higher education experience or a real job or a real life with responsibilities such as being a caregiver. Brogan has had the luxury to sit about doing whatever she likes on her own schedule and has not had the chance to develop this. It’s no wonder she’s clearly feeling lost about her future when she doesn’t have that self discipline to apply herself to something. Even to just grow her channel and take it seriously. Instead she’s claiming furlough money and sitting on her arse for a few months and “playing at being a young professional” with desk inspo pics.

Sorry but at some point you just have to grow up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ever since someone mentioned brogan looks like him I now can’t un see it 🙈😂
83B7BC0D-D0F0-4677-B56C-5A252C668C0A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I confess I've been watching the odd old weekly vlog when I can't be bothered to think... the careoke sections, my god woman. She really thinks she's good doesn't she?

Reactions: 14
My partner and I had florida booked for next September, we've accepted it won't be happening so have pushed it back to summer 2022 to go for my 30th
I don't want to go when park reservations are still a thing and wearing masks everywhere. I'm hoping by 2022 there will be even slight normality

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.