Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another key worker here, and I join you in this, also been shouted and sworn at in the last 7 months, the abuse has been horrendous. Brogan doesn't know the meaning of hard work
this is absolutely what bothers me the most about her- I’m on maternity leave at the moment, but usually work in a customer facing role where I’m on my feet 8 hours a day. I know how absolutely awful it is at the best of times working in customer service, so I can’t imagine how horrendous it must be for those of you doing that during a pandemic.

She genuinely has no idea what hard work is. Not a CLUE. Remember when she moaned she was too hot to work? Imagine working in a coffee shop pregnant whilst it’s 30 degrees outside and people hurl abuse at you. Imagine working on a hospital ward 12 hours a day with no proper rest break. Imagine working in supermarket where most people don’t even give you an ounce of respect.

She has NO IDEA what it’s like to work in the real world.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This pisses me off because I have severe anxiety and depression and ptsd and I work full time. Im not in a good place at the moment but I'd never claim benefits because its not a 'disability' in my eyes
A person has a disability if she or he has a physical or mental impairment which has a substantial and long-term adverse effect on that person's ability to carry out normal day-to-day activities.
The key is ability to carry out activities. Well done for being able to go to work and cope with all the stress that brings, especially during the times you struggle!!

I don’t know or care much for Gary’s story, but if he can partake in a video and put himself ‘out there’ as it where on the internet, I hardly think he’s really finding things too difficult - it’s all about how it impacts functioning not the fact that someone has the diagnoses.

This is where I think Brogan is either covering a lot of her inability to function properly up, or she’s just a lazy entitled mare. Who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Another key worker here, and I join you in this, also been shouted and sworn at in the last 7 months, the abuse has been horrendous. Brogan doesn't know the meaning of hard work
I also suffer badly and work can be horrific. My point being, is that no one actually knows he’s on benefits so the hate he gets his silly. Benefits are EXTREMELY hard to get (I won’t get into how I know this) and people shouldn’t assume he’s on benefits. He lives at home and makes money from YT and other stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Regardless of the benefits rumours he just needs to grow the duck up and move out!! He's clearly independent in travelling ect so why are you living with your parents? Stop acting the innocent and get on your adult life!!! He screams virgin mummy's boy with no plans to move out and fend for himself. It's sad to get to that age and having nothing really to show for it.

Reactions: 17
Regardless of the benefits rumours he just needs to grow the duck up and move out!! He's clearly independent in travelling ect so why are you living with your parents? Stop acting the innocent and get on your adult life!!! He screams virgin mummy's boy with no plans to move out and fend for himself. It's sad to get to that age and having nothing really to show for it.
How old is he?

Reactions: 1
Here to let the Tattle lads know that I drove passed Brogie’s at 12.30 today and her living room curtains were still closed 🤣 WHY
Probably sat on her fat arse watching Netflix under blanket. Busy busy Monday guys 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's been very quiet the last few days, has anyone seen her post any stories since the beginning of the weekend?

Reactions: 6
So Benji's birthday is while we're in lockdown so any plans they had to go away will be cancelled. Bet she won't even bother to make him a nice meal or anything

Reactions: 18
So Benji's birthday is while we're in lockdown so any plans they had to go away will be cancelled. Bet she won't even bother to make him a nice meal or anything
He will cook his own Pepsi max chicken I bet 🤣🤣🤣

She will buy him loads of lovey dovey shite to prove a point to us all.

Meanwhile Banks will give him a sexy lapdance

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she have to be a witch about benji’s birthday? Why not just put some in her office or the spare room if she’s that desperate, be interesting to see if his pals do anything online (bet she won’t even organise it)

Reactions: 14
Do we know yet who won pinch punch? I’m on bloody tenterhooks here waiting to find out, honestly couldn’t work today I found it so overwhelming not knowing????????

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve always been very curious as to why Brogan isn’t really friends with any of Benji’s friends?! They’ve been together a relatively long time now, you’d think since they’re supposed to be in a serious relationship Brogan would be close to his friends by now? Or at least hang out with them a lot more than she actually does. As I’m pretty sure when they first got together they’d go out with Benji’s friends quite a bit? Wonder what happened...? And his friends don’t even follow her on insta (and vice versa).. so it’s all a bit weird.... 🤔

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.