Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 He’s an absolute idiot!! I remember in one of her DLP vlogs they were watching the parade and he was screaming “oh hey hunny you better WORK” at all the princesses. Just so over the top and unnecessary 🙄
Yes! That’s the one I saw that I had to turn off. I wanted to reach into the screen and squeeze his neck until his head popped off. Why on earth would anyone behave like that? Arrogant prick.

Reactions: 5
As a mother, I wouldn’t dream of dumping my child’s belongings on the side of the road or cutting the fur off her favourite coat. What could Brogan possibly have done that was that bad something like that was warranted? It screams pure hatred.

I think Julie has her own issues with Brogan, I still get the impression that they both just tolerate each other for the sake of being mother & daughter. Personally I can’t see how a relationship recovers from that kind of behaviour without some kind of professional help. I think it speaks volumes that they both have no kind of relationship with her dad either.

Reactions: 44
As a mother, I wouldn’t dream of dumping my child’s belongings on the side of the road or cutting the fur off her favourite coat. What could Brogan possibly have done that was that bad something like that was warranted? It screams pure hatred.

I think Julie has her own issues with Brogan, I still get the impression that they both just tolerate each other for the sake of being mother & daughter. Personally I can’t see how a relationship recovers from that kind of behaviour without some kind of professional help. I think it speaks volumes that they both have no kind of relationship with her dad either.
This is exactly what worries me! This type of behaviour is inexcusable and not normal you know? I don’t know how Brogan has seemingly forgiven her mum and almost seems still scared of her with how quickly she conforms to whatever he mum says and always seems to seek approval from her. And if I recall the stuff her dad did wasn’t anything major? He was just a bit strict and Brogan didn’t like it?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I seem to recall Brogan and her Mum had an online business together that flopped, I think it was called The Beauty Closet, not too sure of the details but her Mum sent her a solicitor's letter as they had a falling out about that too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Strange how her mum AND her dad snapped at her to the point that she had to move out of both homes 🤔 I know what her mum did is inexcusable but maybe she was at the end of her tether? Brogan proved to be lazy while living at her dads, didn’t want to cook, clean or walk the dog and was more concerned with herself and what lad she was obsessing over, she would have been exactly the same at her mums. She was bad at Kevs and they rushed to move out suddenly.

I’m sensing a pattern.

Reactions: 25
I seem to recall Brogan and her Mum had an online business together that flopped, I think it was called The Beauty Closet, not too sure of the details but her Mum sent her a solicitor's letter as they had a falling out about that too!
Her mum sent her a seas and desist letter!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I see she has bought that stupid Mickey and Minnie jumper from H&M. Really good use of money Brogan. Did you really need yet another piece of Disney tat? Would have been better off putting that into the house or a pension. She’s rapidly moving into hoarder territory.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Lidl had candy floss grapes in yesterday, Sainsburys today! She’s constantly in shops, how has she not noticed them in other places?
(Am i the only person that doesn’t like them?!)
No I don’t like them either. They’re so bland and too sweet - I like my grapes with a bit of sharpness!

Reactions: 8
Tesco also still has candy floss grapes. So that’s basically every supermarket then? Well done, head.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Her mother sounds like a nasty piece of work, someone you wouldn't want to cross because she'd make your life hell. No idea what went on with her parents, but I'd imagine her mother is very bitter about that. It's just not normal behaviour to be so spiteful towards your own child, really twisted actually. I get really bitchy vibes from her whenever she's on the vlog, especially with that witches cackle.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her mother sounds like a nasty piece of work, someone you wouldn't want to cross because she'd make your life hell. No idea what went on with her parents, but I'd imagine her mother is very bitter about that. It's just not normal behaviour to be so spiteful towards your own child, really twisted actually. I get really bitchy vibes from her whenever she's on the vlog, especially with that witches cackle.
Watch the Christmas vlog with her nan both of them are mocking her about her taste in decorations it was vile even though her nan was making her own humour abouut them, it felt like they were laughing at her not with her vibe both nasty if it doesnt have a branded label they bully you.

If her & Ben split will she put they videos to private also?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Those grapes are a day past their 'best before' date too!
you realise best before date is the date that the food will be their best until. You can still eat things after this date.
Now if it was an ear by date that’s a different matter.

Reactions: 16
you realise best before date is the date that the food will be their best until. You can still eat things after this date.
Now if it was an ear by date that’s a different matter.
But her insta post is implying she's just bought them surely?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.