Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes work sound like it’s optional
Well, she’s self employed so it is for her.

The only consequence is no growth and a dwindling following but she seems to have accepted that.

Reactions: 11
*very bitchy but honest post incoming* 😂

When people call her smug I find it hilarious as though she has a smug face she truly has nothing to be smug about....

She’s a very overweight average looking girl (below average at the minute when she makes no effort), making an average wage for doing very little and getting more irrelevant by the day. She has no long term career prospects.

She lives in an ok house in a rough area of a seaside town which she only managed to buy on her average wage because she freeloaded off her boyfriends dad for 2 years.

Her boyfriend works away most of the time anyway and is hard working but not exactly great looking and seems to be tired of her tit. Still no ring nearly 4 years in.

No relationship with her father over a petty case of him not letting her be a lazy witch, a very strained relationship with her mother that she has tried to cover up by deleting the videos of but is still evident.

No long term real friends to speak of. Those she does have seem to use her or put up with her occasionally.

Maybe the only good thing she does have is Bonnie.

So truly Brogan... not sure what you have to be smug about.

(Also if you’re reading here... probs thinking I’m a jobless poor troll or something, I don’t feel the need to brag on the internet as it’s very unbecoming but you would be jealous of my life if I did. 🙃)
this is my favourite post about her EVER ! it sums her up so well .. I said a few pages back that her smugness was my least favourite trait because she looks down her nose at people when she literally has no reason to (not that you should look down your nose anyway whatever your position !). . you’ve summed up my exact thoughts !

Reactions: 46
I know we’re in lockdown but she could have a more productive day than being sat on the sofa? There’s probably a year of dirt built up in that house, it’s a dry weekend so she could potter about in the garden, go for a long walk or cook something for Benji finishing work. I bet she orders pizza though.

A hair wash wouldn’t go a miss either.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
this is my favourite post about her EVER ! it sums her up so well .. I said a few pages back that her smugness was my least favourite trait because she looks down her nose at people when she literally has no reason to (not that you should look down your nose anyway whatever your position !). . you’ve summed up my exact thoughts !
I think her smugness is a massive ego coping mechanism (because of all the things you’ve mentioned).
We’re not fools, and neither are the ‘friends’ and family she once had who have left her life!

Reactions: 24
Today would be the perfect morning for a long woodland walk!! I’m so jealous she has the opportunity to do things like that and doesn’t take them. No where like that up here we can access cos neither of us are able due to disability and injury. Lazy ass just sits off doing eff all!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Today would be the perfect morning for a long woodland walk!! I’m so jealous she has the opportunity to do things like that and doesn’t take them. No where like that up here we can access cos neither of us are able due to disability and injury. Lazy ass just sits off doing eff all!
Look at how badly she is deteriorating due to doing nothing though. The same thing happened to Zoella when she didn’t move from her sofa.

Reactions: 16
We've got some beautiful places here in Nottinghamshire but we both work as key workers all week. On the weekend these places are just so busy it doesn't feel relaxing so we avoid!! We both had yesterday off together (trip to the lakes got cancelled!) and did a beautiful national trust walk. But unlike Brogan most people don't have that option!!

Reactions: 6
I know we’re in lockdown but she could have a more productive day than being sat on the sofa? There’s probably a year of dirt built up in that house, it’s a dry weekend so she could potter about in the garden, go for a long walk or cook something for Benji finishing work. I bet she orders pizza though.

A hair wash wouldn’t go a miss either.
I wonder if she has a cleaner

Reactions: 4
How about taken poor Bonnie to the woods for a run & play A/C later I could smack her I really could

Reactions: 8
*very bitchy but honest post incoming* 😂

When people call her smug I find it hilarious as though she has a smug face she truly has nothing to be smug about....

She’s a very overweight average looking girl (below average at the minute when she makes no effort), making an average wage for doing very little and getting more irrelevant by the day. She has no long term career prospects.

She lives in an ok house in a rough area of a seaside town which she only managed to buy on her average wage because she freeloaded off her boyfriends dad for 2 years.

Her boyfriend works away most of the time anyway and is hard working but not exactly great looking and seems to be tired of her tit. Still no ring nearly 4 years in.

No relationship with her father over a petty case of him not letting her be a lazy witch, a very strained relationship with her mother that she has tried to cover up by deleting the videos of but is still evident.

No long term real friends to speak of. Those she does have seem to use her or put up with her occasionally.

Maybe the only good thing she does have is Bonnie.

So truly Brogan... not sure what you have to be smug about.

(Also if you’re reading here... probs thinking I’m a jobless poor troll or something, I don’t feel the need to brag on the internet as it’s very unbecoming but you would be jealous of my life if I did. 🙃)
Love this and stealing a line for the next thread title!

Brogan Tate #41 still no ring nearly 4 years in !

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I wonder why Benji is working at the weekend too? Is his work just so busy atm? Even though it seems he can’t do much physically due to his injury? Cause he normally works away in the week and comes home at the weekends.

Reactions: 10
I wonder why Benji is working at the weekend too? Is his work just so busy atm? Even though it seems he can’t do much physically due to his injury? Cause he normally works away in the week and comes home at the weekends.
He has done this in the past too, I think it’s just when they’re busy!

Reactions: 5
I don’t think not having a ring after 4 years means anything though? Been with mine 5 and I have absolutely no desire to get married anytime in the next 5 years! I think there’s lots wrong with their relationship, but wouldn’t say that is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Ben wouldn't be able to get a word in brogzilla & mooney mum will be a nightmare

Reactions: 5
Ffs hobby craft I cant shop there no more.
I'm annoyed at them for giving lazy Bogey this box especially when there are families at the moment struggling in the current climate to provide for their children. This could have made some families very happy instead it goes to a selfish smug so an so.

I have also finally been blocked from her insta but I have another account that hasn't so can continue to watch her car crash stories.
Poor benji probably wishes he had stayed away with binky.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.