Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few people queried how her mum was in her bubble so she’s deleted the post 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
View attachment 293436She is beyond STUPID!!!! You can only bubble with a single adult household. Neither brogan or her mum are from a single-adult household.

also - didn’t she claim that her Granny was in her mums bubble? Which that’s fine if her gran lives alone.

but you can’t go swapping your bubbles whenever you feel like it and you need to be from a single adult household grrerr she pisses me right off. Why does she think she’s above the rules.

View attachment 293447
She really pisses me of. Because of what my fiancé does for a job, he works all hours doing different and is often away for the night. That doesn’t mean I can go and bubble with my parents because neither household is SINGLE. She is an absolute disgrace and should be ashamed of how she has completely disregarded all rules throughout that pandemic.
You’re right - bubbles are exclusive so her mum bubbling with her nanny means she can’t bubble with brogan too - not that brogan is allowed to bubble anyway

A few people queried how her mum was in her bubble so she’s deleted the post 🤦🏻‍♀️
LOL typical brogan - delete delete delete and hide it away. Just like with the home bargains haul she did. It’s already on tattle though Brogie and there’s no hiding that when you’re begging for your next AD

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her latest Instagram post is so tone deaf - not to mention against the rules!
My boyfriend and I have been together for nearly 3 hours but we’re saving for a house and currently both live at home with our parents so I haven’t been able to see him, let alone cuddle him, for ages!
It’s just so annoying that people like Brogan continue breaking the rules and prolonging this for the rest of us who are sticking to them!
I don’t watch her YouTube videos anymore because they’re mind numbing but I’ll now be deleting her on Instagram!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Came here also to say she’s deleted the picture! Pathetic.

I absolutely cannot stand “influencers” on Instagram that are clearly making up their own rules and not social distancing. If you’re gonna do it at least don’t flaunt it online. The amount of people that use the term “bubble” as their excuse to not follow the guidelines correctly crack me up 😂😂😂 👏🏼 SINGLE 👏🏼 ADULT 👏🏼 HOUSEHOLD 👏🏼 HUN 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Ok - is Gary the one who's on benefits for anxiety. As far as I'm concerned, if you can get dressed up as a pumpkin and dance on the internet, you can work remotely doing something like data entry.

Had to switch off through that vlog - they're like a bunch of toddlers - it's weird.
I know this isn’t the Gary thread (not sure if he even has one), but this always irritates me!
Anxious enough to not work and get a disability pass at Disneyland Paris (when he feels like it - sure he’s never got one at Disney World), yet perfectly fine at any other theme park, convention, ‘influencer get together’, media preview and posting himself all over the internet being silly. Just doesn’t add up for me at all🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 39
I reckon Brogan thinks that she’s entitled to a bubble because Benjamin Button works away so much. Brogan, if you’re reading, that’s really not the case

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I reckon Brogan thinks that she’s entitled to a bubble because Benjamin Button works away so much. Brogan, if you’re reading, that’s really not the case
Bongo works in hospitals so really they should be being extra careful !

Reactions: 31
My partner works away in the week. I can’t see my mum and dad in tier 3 unless we go to the park. I do not claim to be in a bubble with them just cos I’m not my own in the week. What a thicko how can people not understand the basic rules of social distancing at this point? Don’t get me wrong I know there’s many people not sticking to it but as an “influencer” she should know better.

Reactions: 15
I’ve defended Brogan before, and will do again as I think some people on here are incredibly over the top in their criticism of her. But her approach to COVID restrictions and abiding by the rules is inexcusable.

Reactions: 21
My partner works away in the week. I can’t see my mum and dad in tier 3 unless we go to the park. I do not claim to be in a bubble with them just cos I’m not my own in the week. What a thicko how can people not understand the basic rules of social distancing at this point? Don’t get me wrong I know there’s many people not sticking to it but as an “influencer” she should know better.
Exactly! Doesn’t work like that. So so many people have this living arrangement - where people work away etc but understand they aren’t classed as a single household who can bubble. She is just so entitled and thinks she’s above everything so

Reactions: 12
Are these 2 in her bubble too? This was a walk she went on 2 weeks ago... doesn’t look like 2m to me 🤔

Even if she was genuinely mistaken about her mum being in her bubble it doesn’t excuse this?
DCD02FDB-5693-4A89-BAF3-C80ABEECBD07.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I’m so glad other people have commented on the lack of social distancing, seeing that photo this morning has made me so angry!! I’m fed up of influencers and people just posting pictures of them breaking the rules so blatantly when I’ve not hugged my family since January, even though we’ve had some tough news and all I want to do is hug them.

I complained about this to Big Potato after ‘that’ video and they came out with the shite Brogan had fed them that they were all in a bubble, which isn’t possible with the guidelines. Honestly I’m never one to stick up for Binky, but some of her recent tweets/instagrams have hit it on the head - if you’re flaunting the rules you’re effectively saying you don’t care about anyone but yourself. Maybe Binky needs to have a word with Brogan and tell her what a self obsessed idiot she’s being.

Also, social distancing rant aside, she looks terrible in that picture. Those wrinkles would give her gran a run for her money.
I’m inspired from your words...next thread title?

Brogan Tate #41 Those wrinkles would give her gran a run for her Mooney.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m furious about the lack of social distancing! How dare she! I actually can’t believe her face in that now deleted photo either, her skin is desperate for some moisture!
I don’t know who the Wright family are but good on them for calling bogey out and as for showing she’s blocked them, be interesting to see how she explains that 🤣 what an embarrassment. She just needs to give up. If I was her, I’d be so embarrassed I’d just ghost everyone and never post anywhere again, get a real job & be happy with Bon Bon and benj 🙂 it’s not like her YouTube subscribers would even notice a lack of videos uploaded either 🤣🧙🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
So how does she have to be forced to address this? Comments on her last Instagram post or video? She can’t simply delete and get away with it! I haven’t seen my parents and family members in months (like others) have stuck to all rules and am forced to work in a high risk environment but oh no lazy lump just can delete and get away with it

Reactions: 16
I think she's too thick to understand most things, including COVID rules. We all know she finds adult colouring books a challenge so I imagine she is just too dim to understand.

Doesn't excuse it in the slightest of course.

Brogan, remember when you were at school and you put up your hand if you had a question? You can still do that now to check you're being safe. Plenty of knowledgeable people out there to explain the rules to you in simple terms.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.