Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20201029_164900.jpg

I genuinely cannot believe this woman is in her mid twenties. She looks older than 52 here...more like 72!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
A 2 week wait for garyc as a pumpkin. Tragic. She really is bland, boring and untalented

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t get the need to go out and buy decorations to sit in a room by yourself 🤷🏻‍♀️ If you need to shop so badly do so but donate it to a charity/food bank etc.
She has the witches crackle down though...

Reactions: 20
Eating stew from a plastic child’s bowl & getting over excited watching Hocus Pocus. OMG I am
So envious of her life!!! FFS Bogie grow up, get a real job & get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh she’s finally acknowledged the Disney cast members that have been laid off!
Good timing considering she has a Disney sponsored video coming later on in the day... hasn’t mentioned it previously

Reactions: 15
She really is so tit at her job. Saw the witches brew cup, my eldest would love that, did she say where she bought any of it? Of course not 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was looking for an excuse to cancel our Disney+.. it just doesn’t get used. This has reminded me to log in and end our subscription.

• Haha
Loved that Benji threw a ‘reaction’ on the video every once in a while to throw everyone off that him and Binks were probs banging in his hotel room 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I found that video really poorly edited, especially at the beginning when sentences ended abruptly or the harsh switch to the haul which felt painful and rushed. She’s completely lost her mojo, and if this is the only content she can produce in 2 weeks, I think she should reconsider how ‘proud’ she is...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I cringed watching Gary make a fool of himself. It's like watching grandma and her grandson 🤮
Why does he pledge so much alliance to Brogan? They’re both so self absorbed, I don’t understand how that “friendship” works

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If the quality of this video is how "proud" she is of her work and what people have to look forward to when she's uploading 2 videos a week then she really shouldn't bother. A 13 minute video (I know some people like to watch shorter vlogs but this was barely anything) of a very sad looking halloween party in which she cackled non-stop and a 40 year old man dressed as a dancing pumpkin. Embarrassed doesn't even do this slog justice.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I would have thought most people who were going to get Disney+ would have already got it by now to be honest. They worked with loads of influencers when it was first launched, as always Brogan is an after thought 😂

that was a total sh*t show of a video too, am surprised Disney ok'd it. I am embarrassed for her as her videos are getting worse and worse 😬😬😂😂

wonder if she paid Gary C as I hope so after that!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.