Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably (definitely) a horrible sick inducing question,but..do you think they have a good sex life? They don't strike me as a couple with sexual chemistry. I know after a while it can fizzles but it's only been 4 years and they haven't got kids 😂😂

EDITED to say that when I say they haven't got kids..I meant to ruin the mood,knacker you out,invade the bed and not that not having kids is evidence that they don't have sex because she's not pregnant 😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Probably (definitely) a horrible sick inducing question,but..do you think they have a good sex life? They don't strike me as a couple with sexual chemistry. I know after a while it can fizzles but it's only been 4 years and they haven't got kids 😂😂

EDITED to say that when I say they haven't got kids..I meant to ruin the mood,knacker you out,invade the bed and not that not having kids is evidence that they don't have sex because she's not pregnant 😂
😂can’t imagine it being on her to do list..

• Haha
Reactions: 16

My Saturday takeaway treat will make a reappearance if I think too deeply into that but no, I think they’re just settling

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Beeeennnnjjjiiiii tattles say we need to have sex lets do this & show em on IGTV - they arn't even in to each other 😂

👀 doesn't read here though

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
wait to you see she will be dropping hints the next few days that her and BENJJ are at it like rabbits when they most certainly aren't.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

My left foot has got more sex appeal than Brogan

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah don’t talk about their sex life remember when she posted that pic where they looked half naked trying to imply they’d just been doing it 🤢😂😂 I don’t want to see anymore of that.

It would be awful if they were engaged and she said my fiancé 1000 times a day. I still call my fiancé my boyfriend I just always think the f word sounds so pretentious. she’d definitely feel superior to people who aren’t engaged.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Brogan probably wants her wedding to be at Disney world and of course would want a Disney related ring. She might even get her ring sponsored so Benji doesn't have to pay for it. That sounds about right.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Brogan probably wants her wedding to be at Disney world and of course would want a Disney related ring. She might even get her ring sponsored so Benji doesn't have to pay for it. That sounds about right.
Can just see it.. We have a surprise! 💍 #AD

• Haha
Reactions: 28

they strike me as the least sexual people ever - and when they do it it’s lights out missionary and over in 10 minutes ..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
they strike me as the least sexual people ever - and when they do it it’s lights out missionary and over in 10 minutes ..
Oh I’d say Benji loves sex, just not with the grandma type person at home

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Ah don’t talk about their sex life remember when she posted that pic where they looked half naked trying to imply they’d just been doing it 🤢😂😂 I don’t want to see anymore of that.

It would be awful if they were engaged and she said my fiancé 1000 times a day. I still call my fiancé my boyfriend I just always think the f word sounds so pretentious. she’d definitely feel superior to people who aren’t engaged.
Haaa I always called my (now husband) my boyfriend after we got engaged. Hated the f word. And don’t even get me started on “hubby” 🤢

I actually think if they were to get engaged she wouldn’t share much of her wedding planning as I expect she’ll want to keep people guessing. She probably would act like she’s the first person to ever get married and that people would want to steal her tit ideas.

I’m just sewwwwww stressed with the wedding guys I NeEd sOMe PrIvACy 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh I’d say Benji loves sex, just not with the grandma type person at home
I agree , brogan’s grandma curtains dresses and grubby loungewear hardly scream sex appeal .. I get more brother and sister dynamic from them than ‘ lovers ‘ !

• Haha
Haaa I always called my (now husband) my boyfriend after we got engaged. Hated the f word. And don’t even get me started on “hubby” 🤢

I actually think if they were to get engaged she wouldn’t share much of her wedding planning as I expect she’ll want to keep people guessing. She probably would act like she’s the first person to ever get married and that people would want to steal her tit ideas.

I’m just sewwwwww stressed with the wedding guys I NeEd sOMe PrIvACy 🥴
Shed expect a deal from ok! magazine

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't watch her stories but has she said anything at all about the quite big thing that happened yesterday? I'm guessing no 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't watch her stories but has she said anything at all about the quite big thing that happened yesterday? I'm guessing no 😂
No, and I actually think it’s a good thing, she’s clearly very uneducated and I’m quite sick of every influencer being like yes we defeated trump but forgetting they’re two both very different parties to the UK

what she has shared is that people should stand on there door steps at 11am for remembrance Sunday......

I agree , brogan’s grandma curtains dresses and grubby loungewear hardly scream sex appeal .. I get more brother and sister dynamic from them than ‘ lovers ‘ !
We need to see him and Stinky Binky in a room together to feel the sex vibes 😈😈

• Haha
Reactions: 6

This topic pf conversation has come up before. Then before you could say "pepsi max in bed' Brogan put a clip in one of her vlogs where it was bedtime and they were both lying in bed together, under the covers, looking likely they were both naked. Then Benji appeared to put his arm around her and give her a kiss before brogan put the light out. It screamed "look at us, we have chemistry"

That story she put up of him in the sling explaining why he was away for 2 weeks was desperate also. He looked like he was about to have a big O when he mentioned he wanted a bath. Then casually quickly said he missed her.

• Haha
  • Sick
This topic pf conversation has come up before. Then before you could say "pepsi max in bed' Brogan put a clip in one of her vlogs where it was bedtime and they were both lying in bed together, under the covers, looking likely they were both naked. Then Benji appeared to put his arm around her and give her a kiss before brogan put the light out. It screamed "look at us, we have chemistry"

That story she put up of him in the sling explaining why he was away for 2 weeks was desperate also. He looked like he was about to have a big O when he mentioned he wanted a bath. Then casually quickly said he missed her.
The nurse scenario he wanted to the reality he probably got 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
D5B3D780-64F2-4358-B403-F438E3AC0EA0.jpeg
FFAEFFE9-1116-4117-8B94-DC6F434A1C04.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.