Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or can you not make hot chocolate with either a kettle or microwave to heat up the milk? She doesn't get it and has to shove her expensive goodies down everyone's throat. So entitled and copying everything Zoella does 🙄

Stay away Benji please
Oh their best buddies remember she got invited to Zoes tacky beauty launch she about wet her pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The face bongo sees 🤣🤢
I don’t understand why she has spent today rushing around, this lockdown is going to be very different to the first as a lot more shops are staying open. Her stories about her catch up with her content/YouTube scam artist, is she being serious? Since she started paying for “help” her content has got worse 😑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Oh their best buddies remember she got invited to Zoes tacky beauty launch she about wet her pants.
This vlog where she takes her shoes off to go in the snow globe and then galloping around and pretending she was dead pally with everyone! Making cringe noises like aww hello been so long and see ya, I’m sad I’m leaving, honestly she’s so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This vlog where she takes her shoes off to go in the snow globe and then galloping around and pretending she was dead pally with everyone! Making cringe noises like aww hello been so long and see ya, I’m sad I’m leaving, honestly she’s so cringe
Or when she goes over the top in company to be center of attention.

Zoella lunch vlog - i'm actually going to watch it 😂 :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How many days in a row does she wear the same tops? I’m sure this is the 3rd day in this top and let’s face it, I’m betting it hasn’t been washed in between. I guess she’s too busy to change or put a wash on?
Also her terrible word salad wording has confused me... she took Bonnie in the car when she did all these tasks to walk her while she was out? So she had her groceries sitting in the car while she walked Bonbon? Proves that she really only gives her a 5 min walk 😓

Attachments

How many days in a row does she wear the same tops? I’m sure this is the 3rd day in this top and let’s face it, I’m betting it hasn’t been washed in between. I guess she’s too busy to change or put a wash on?
Also her terrible word salad wording has confused me... she took Bonnie in the car when she did all these tasks to walk her while she was out? So she had her groceries sitting in the car while she walked Bonbon? Proves that she really only gives her a 5 min walk 😓
I’m also 100% sure this is a new coat too!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So she spent £26 on 20 packets of chocolate powder. £1.30 per drink which is only marginally cheaper than a coffee shop!!! She's such a waste. I heat my milk in the microwave then have a little electric whisk, hot choc or coffee. And a few syrups from tkmax that I can add if I'm feeling posh!!! She's so bleeping smug and wasteful!!!

Reactions: 24
Honestly I don’t see a problem with buying high priced items like that BUT she does not work for it and I’m sure it isn’t in her budget.
she spends as if she earns a lot of money or deserves to treat herself for her hard work 😡
The amount of expensive and mostly unnecessary things she buys is what doesn’t sit well. Especially when we see her doing nothing all day to worK for them.
She must Spend a good part of her day scouring the internet to find what to buy next.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well she needs to be very careful with how many she’s having because that is just more and more calories! Hot chocolates are sneaky like that

I really don’t get why she doesn’t do at least 2 videos a week, she seems so demotivated with everything, I know it’s crap having a partner who is away but surely there are easy video to film and edit it’s not like her editing style is complicated

Reactions: 17
So many easy content videos! That will speak to many different people,

clean with me, bathing Bonnie!, making something crafty- Christmas wreaths etc!.
try some fun cooking-making pizza or pasta or a cake, People like make up Collection videos,
Disney collection clothes accessories videos etc, a Q&A video - and actually answer some interesting questions, discover local places she’s never been before, try a new hobby- drawing or painting, show us how she’s getting in with her “piano”, show/ tell us about their plans for the garden- decking plants fence colour scheme,

she could easily do a video per week and then an AD video too! I know lockdown is tough but I want to shake her and make her realise how easy she has it!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just FYI my partner is away 2 nights this week. 2 last week. 1 the week before and 3 the week before that!! We can go months without him having to stay out and then times like this when he's away every week!!!! Difference is I'm going to work everyday, not watching Netflix!! Keeping the house clean, looking after the cat and fish (we have a garage FULL of tanks - 55 tanks!) Feeding myself and staying sane without him. It's calling being an adult. Not just 'adulting' like she thinks she does!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Just FYI my partner is away 2 nights this week. 2 last week. 1 the week before and 3 the week before that!! We can go months without him having to stay out and then times like this when he's away every week!!!! Difference is I'm going to work everyday, not watching Netflix!! Keeping the house clean, looking after the cat and fish (we have a garage FULL of tanks - 55 tanks!) Feeding myself and staying sane without him. It's calling being an adult. Not just 'adulting' like she thinks she does!!!
I have 2 tanks fish are great company eh what breeds have you got I have Neons and Guppys mines had 17 babies so i'm busy 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
You’d think with him away she would film more. Something to do in the evenings editing etc..

I have 2 tanks fish are great company eh what breeds have you got I have Neons and Guppys mines had 17 babies so i'm busy 🤦‍♀️
Mostly different corydoras. But also angel, a few different bosmani. We've got 11 baby tanks full which are all growing out. Then 4 little tubs of like newborn fish! Currently cleaning and feeding 80+ angel fish babies hoping they survive so he can sell some! It's madness!

Reactions: 3
Not sure if it was mentioned, of course she went for the white appliance.... does she know other colours exist?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not sure if it was mentioned, of course she went for the white appliance.... does she know other colours exist?
There’s a spectrum of colours and lives out there?? Of course Brogan doesn’t know that from her beige, uneducated, echo chamber 😒. Life’s just sewwww overwhelming *sniff*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It wouldve been funny if they sent her wrong colour que the meltdown that wouldve been "content"

Why didn't she do a Tesco food shop haul video it's strange but people actually enjoy a food shop haul video least it wouldve been an upload.

Reactions: 12
It wouldve been funny if they sent her wrong colour que the meltdown that wouldve been "content"

Why didn't she do a Tesco food shop haul video it's strange but people actually enjoy a food shop haul video least it wouldve been an upload.
I think she would be embarrassed by her shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Keeping the house clean, looking after the cat and fish (we have a garage FULL of tanks - 55 tanks!)
You have 55 fish tanks? Wow! Is that related to your/your partner’s work or do you just have a lot of pets? 🙃

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.