Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben has bought her one every year don't think she has bought him one out of kindnes

I've had to send other half xmas presents by post an I gave him a gift to open it made his day don't think Brogan sees a relationship two ways its her way or she goes in to meltdown has she ever done anything for him my other half is like Ben thinks of others and not himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In a time when people are going to food banks living off reduced wages or maybe recently lost a job. She has no idea what people are going through who follow her as frankly I doubt she’s arsed.
what do you get out of bragging what you’ve brought. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Especially when you do sod all to earn it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
My garden & kitchen has been put on hold due to 3-tier lockdown, hospital has banned any visits an our scottish mp is closing roads so you cant enter if your out of town & this muppet is spending on herself she ever thought about donating!

Why not get a Milky-Way calander for £2
£1 in Morrison’s atm for anyone who needs one for their kids. Cadbury’s etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Bloody hell 26quid for a chocolate advent calendar??? For a grown adult!!

I got my son one for about 10euro, a Cadbury’s one with all his faves but he’s only 11 and my only child. He saw it and was mad for that one, I probably wouldn’t have selected it but he’s a good kid and rarely asks for things.

Like feck would I be spending that on choccie for me. She hasn’t a clue.

Saw this on another thread, so relevant to Brogan and her showing off/not reading the rum

https://honestlondon.co.uk/journal/...celebrities-shouldnt-be-posting-in-a-lockdown
Someone should post that on twitter and the likes and tag brogie in it

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The 2 most unlikeable bitchy girls working on a new project yes I’m sure it will be really successful 🙄 it will probably be something like a video talking about all their personal and intimate details 🤢 Also I’ve got that hot chocolate machine! It was a birthday present but the hot chocolate is about £10 every time and I haven’t bothered buying any since before lockdown. Obviously Brogan has money to throw away though.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Another one who can’t spell...why does the sentence start with ‘not’? Should it be Now?
This seem to be the thing that people say now.. Don't ask why because I have no idea and it's bleeping stupid!!

Bets on it's a podcast
My thoughts too. Seems everyone is putting out crappy podcasts these days.

Also I’ve got that hot chocolate machine! It was a birthday present but the hot chocolate is about £10 every time and I haven’t bothered buying any since before lockdown. Obviously Brogan has money to throw away though
I was tempted last year to buy it last year but it's alot of money for hot chocolate and I'm a tight witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My thoughts too. Seems everyone is putting out crappy podcasts these days.
Don't even need to get dressed or take your hair out of a towel to record a podcast! Not that it stops our Brogan anyway...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She just pisses me, and no doubt a lot of people off with her whole attitude.

She has no idea what it’s like in the real world, to work in a real job, or deal with real life situations etc.

Also, doesn’t she want to be very careful about basically broadcasting to the world that she is currently alone in her home while Bens away. Everyone on here knows her address and some people reallllllyy dislike her - she rubs a lot of people up the wrong way.

Reactions: 16
Oh God...
That is something I would love to save up for myself, I love chocolate but I have other priorities!

I just checked the price, its 99.95 pounds OMG :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: That's is almost the price of the Pc screen I am looking at buying for my "home office".

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
So many people going 'hey guys you will never guess what we are doing next' and it's a crappy podcast or poorly produced line of merch. I know these people can't help that they're desperate average but I will tell you something for free.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR PODCAST.

Phew. That felt good to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Brogan couldn’t do a podcast, she can’t string a sentence together. Remember when she filmed that video on someone’s channel in lockdown and she had nothing to say!? It could have been Gary’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does he leave england to work? Cant cross the border maybe

Reactions: 2
Does he leave england to work? Cant cross the border maybe
In theory he can travel for work (and come home again within the rules) but maybe because he works for his dad that’s where the problem comes from, maybe his dad because they can claim the hotel money back has told him to stay put as they might be needed to work extra hours or he knows that Ben is unhappy and has given him a way of having a break from her, the house and the relationship!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.