Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand the dog thing at all. I don't think she's being suspicious, but I think the whole situation was odd. I can only assume the dog was stolen and then dumped for some reason?

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or does the whole dog thing yesterday feel really weird?
She could’ve just dealt with it privately, I don’t like people having to shout about doing a good deed. I don’t agree with posting pics of another persons dog either. You found a dog and got it reunited with its owners big deal.

Reactions: 40
Noticed her last video on youtube was another flop.....not a good look for Disney+, people cancelling their subscriptions (publicly too haha) and the video only got 10k views, which is shocking. She is still buying her 500 subs a month though, yet barely scraping any views......her channel is finished, she never updates her blog and her instagram is cr*p.

There's new youtubers pulling the same amount of views as her with a smidgen of her 'supposed *cough cough bought* followers and they are putting out 2 or 3 videos every week and quite often whilst working a full time job too. Even Brogan must be starting to realise she won't be able to keep doing this much longer......she doesn't offer anything.

Reactions: 18
Maybe Benji’s bosses know how lax Brogan has been with sticking the rules so he’s been made to self-isolate away from him so he doesn’t get infected, given that he works in a hospital setting. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe Benji’s bosses know how lax Brogan has been with sticking the rules so he’s been made to self-isolate away from him so he doesn’t get infected, given that he works in a hospital setting. 🤔
Lol his boss is his dad so I doubt it 😂😬

• Haha
This isn't boding well for their relationship is it?
Theres Ben working who knows how many hours, away from his home, in hospitals when theres a massive spike in cases. Most hospitals are really feeling the strain under the new spike.
Then theres Brogan, who lets be honest "pretends" to be busy for Ben and the rest of the world. When we all know the truth behind how she spends her time. Her content is at a bare minimum effort. Theres not a lot of energy going into these videos and posts?? is there??
Be interesting to see what happens in the next month or so

Reactions: 17
I think they’re on an official break, I doubt it’s covid related or she wouldn’t say they don’t know if he will be back. It’s a four week lockdown, many of us have went for almost the entire year without seeing people that live a distance from us.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think they’re on an official break, I doubt it’s covid related or she wouldn’t say they don’t know if he will be back. It’s a four week lockdown, many of us have went for almost the entire year without seeing people that live a distance from us.
I don’t think so, I think it’s probably covid related. If they were on a break she wouldn’t mention him at all.

I don’t think their relationship is great but I think if there were anything so serious as a break happening she wouldn’t be posting pics of him on stories at all or saying how she misses him etc publicly.

Reactions: 26
I bet that facetime photo is from a while ago, notice she is cuddling sebby 😬 😂 how old is she again?.......5?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Money to burn and utterly selfish and self absorbed.
Meanwhile people are wondering how they’re going to afford to survive for the next few months.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Think of the calories Brogs!! That ass and thighs that you scared us with at Halloween are just going to expand more!

• Haha
She could’ve just dealt with it privately, I don’t like people having to shout about doing a good deed. I don’t agree with posting pics of another persons dog either. You found a dog and got it reunited with its owners big deal.
Yeah I think it was the way she broadcasted it, and also it doesn't really add up, why would someone pick up a dog and then dump it at a park?

I dunno, maybe I'm reading too much into it. Though I found the way she worded 'put collars on your dogs dog owners' weirdly patronising, and you could tell that she was blaming the owners for making life hard for her. Had she not considered that the person who took the dog may have removed the collar on purpose?

Reactions: 15
£26 on a chocolate advent calendar though?
Yeah I think it was the way she broadcasted it, and also it doesn't really add up, why would someone pick up a dog and then dump it at a park?

I dunno, maybe I'm reading too much into it. Though I found the way she worded 'put collars on your dogs dog owners' weirdly patronising, and you could tell that she was blaming the owners for making life hard for her. Had she not considered that the person who took the dog may have removed the collar on purpose?
She’s always patronising when she tells her little tales on Twitter.

My garden & kitchen has been put on hold due to 3-tier lockdown, hospital has banned any visits an our scottish mp is closing roads so you cant enter if your out of town & this muppet is spending on herself she ever thought about donating!

Why not get a Milky-Way calander for £2

See she has spent that government grant wisely......hows the mould in the house Brogan? Kitchen sink still held together with a plastic bag?

maybe she is trying to branch out to being a Hotel Chocolat ambassador now Disney trips will likely be off......😂😂😂

Thing is Brogan 'thinks' and I use the word 'thinks' lightly with Brogan, that she is classy and posh when actually she is as bargain basement and tacky as they come. She is the opposite of any kind of class or posh 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t she already buy a £90 stationery advent calendar?

Hope she got a nice one for Benji too but doubt it 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.