Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ARK skincare send stuff to almost every influencer i follow, you see them opening stuff then you never hear about it again so it must be pretty cr*p 😂 shame as Brogan could use some miracle cream

totally agree that its probably a podcast. Their buddy Cheryl does clothing (well HP knockoffs) so won't be that. No-one watches Brogan's videos so who tf would listen to her 😂😂😂😂 she cannot speak at the best of times and makes up words.......actually this could be hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has benji maybe caught covid so is having to isolate in the hotel? Im guessing he wouldnt be able to travel if he had it

Reactions: 7
I can't believe she's gloating about that award she won in 2016! Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't it been said before that she only won the award because the voting was rigged by her Mums friend?-

• Haha
Reactions: 34
£26 on a chocolate advent calendar though?

She’s always patronising when she tells her little tales on Twitter.
This seem to be the thing that people say now.. Don't ask why because I have no idea and it's bleeping stupid!!

My thoughts too. Seems everyone is putting out crappy podcasts these days.

I was tempted last year to buy it last year but it's alot of money for hot chocolate and I'm a tight witch 😂
Just buy a milk frother and milk milk with some hot chocolate powder in it 😍😍. I got mine for about £30

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That pic was only 4 years ago! Christ, shes had a tough 4 years!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That is something I would love to save up for myself, I love chocolate but I have other priorities!

I just checked the price, its 99.95 pounds OMG :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: That's is almost the price of the Pc screen I am looking at buying for my "home office".
Imagine how many fence panels or plant pots you could get with that :ROFLMAO: maybe even a strimmer!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
77k but these are her views? HA!!!!
Pah!! I swear I read somewhere (could have been a previous thread for Brogan), that in YouTube world nowadays you’d need 40k views to earn from ad revenues. That’s why all of her uploads are ADs because her piddly views won’t pay for her £90 stationery advent calendars/incessant spending! I am bad with numbers so someone feel free to say what 40k or Brogan’s recent views would earn her 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love that bonnie gives me a purpose to get out the house.....

She does realise lots of people who don’t have dogs get out of the house for a walk most days!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If binjuice works in hospitals, then I think he has probably gone into a bubble somewhere, and that should be applauded, because the people in these professions have put others to shame this year.

However, my gut tells me he's gone into a bubble so he doesn't have to cook endless pepsi chicken, watch jabba get bigger and lazier by the week, and actually crack a smile sometimes. And play with girls who don't spend all their time with their sticker albums.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
But the less views she pulls in, the less ads she will receive so it all adds up.

I’m pretty sure the amount of dislikes she gets will negatively effect her videos reach too ... why I make sure to dislike every video (that and the tit content 😂)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.