Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If binjuice works in hospitals, then I think he has probably gone into a bubble somewhere, and that should be applauded, because the people in these professions have put others to shame this year.

However, my gut tells me he's gone into a bubble so he doesn't have to cook endless pepsi chicken, watch jabba get bigger and lazier by the week, and actually crack a smile sometimes. And play with girls who don't spend all their time with their sticker albums.
I have family members who work for NHS and haven’t had to go into work bubbles and are more hands on in the hospital than him. The only reason I could maybe see him going into a new bubble / household other than them splitting is him staying on the Chanel Islands during the lockdown to continue work there but he wouldn’t be stuck as by law they have to repatriate you home during lockdown

Reactions: 7
She is so bleeping pathetic it’s unreal.

I dunno if anyone has been watching Charlotte Ruffs lives recently, but she’s been on about buying this Velvetiser for ages. She even mentioned it on the weekend saying that she’s holding out for a sale as it’s too expensive...A few days later and oh look, Brogan the fat troll has gone and bought it 🙄
But it’s true, £100 just for a milk swirler IS insane! And she had two boxes of stuff beside it. I’ve wanted it for a few years but that’s an insane amount of money, even when both me and my husband were in full time wages before we had our daughter. And then to get such an expensive chocolate advent calendar too 🤯 she has no idea the difficulties people are facing right now, it’s so insensitive. I’ve noticed quite a few of the better influencers haven’t shown hauls etc but are asking for guidance as to what people want to see with lockdown coming again to help them get through it. The world of influencing has and is changing but here’s bogey late to the party as usual. By the time you realise something is a trend or popular you’ve missed the boat 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Is it actually necessary for Bonnie to be wearing two coats? Surely that’s uncomfortable for her?

Reactions: 17
I would never wish anyone anything bad but oh I how I hope her YouTube career tanks and she has to get a normal minimum wage job... good luck getting your £100 velvetiser then hun!!!!

I also think when YouTubers start to spend money on stupid things a lot of people turn off and stop watching because they’re so unrelatable - it’s why Zoella and that lot aren’t doing as well because people don’t want to watch you pot around in your mansions being all poor me I’m a millionaire and “trolls” hurt my feelings....

Reactions: 31
Brogan has never read the room and never will because she is so selfish. She thinks of no-one but herself. Sorts herself out before even letting Bonnie out in a morning, does nothing for Benji but expects everything back, sits on her backside all week but then wants all the applause and 'being proud of herself' for putting out a cr*ppy video when its an ad.

How she even justifies to herself to carry on buying her 500 subs a month with viewing figures like that. Brands don't care about subs anymore either, its content, viewing figures and engagement they want. In fact she will look even worse the more subs she buys and the more her viewing figures keep dropping. It looks dodgy af and its there for everyone to see she is lying.

Now is the perfect time for her to train in something, Benji away, country in lockdown, she could do an online course and start a new career path cos she won't have this job much longer. She won't though cos she is too lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
But it’s true, £100 just for a milk swirler IS insane! And she had two boxes of stuff beside it. I’ve wanted it for a few years but that’s an insane amount of money, even when both me and my husband were in full time wages before we had our daughter. And then to get such an expensive chocolate advent calendar too 🤯 she has no idea the difficulties people are facing right now, it’s so insensitive. I’ve noticed quite a few of the better influencers haven’t shown hauls etc but are asking for guidance as to what people want to see with lockdown coming again to help them get through it. The world of influencing has and is changing but here’s bogey late to the party as usual. By the time you realise something is a trend or popular you’ve missed the boat 🤷🏼‍♀️
I just can’t understand where the money comes from. Her views are lowwww and other influencers with a similar folllowing to her live much more frugally to her and don’t spend constantly or have another income on the side - look at jade Billington, not her biggest fan but she works part time and does a lot of ads as well. She gets nearly 100k views a month more than Brogie does. I do wonder if she actually is doing some social media management or something free Lance on the side for security - one to bring in a secured X amount every month and 2 for some protection when YouTube sinks so she still has experience to sell herself. Would explain her spending as her freelance work would probably pay her share of the bills and then it would leave whatever YouTube income she makes to spend on whatever she wants

Reactions: 15
Secret freelance work would also explain what she is actually doing in the day. She used to work 8-1 or something, so still plenty of time for snuggles under her blankie!
Maybe when they got the house she picked it up? But would never say that as she's a #girlboss.

Reactions: 24
Secret freelance work would also explain what she is actually doing in the day. She used to work 8-1 or something, so still plenty of time for snuggles under her blankie!
Maybe when they got the house she picked it up? But would never say that as she's a #girlboss.
Exactly what I was thinking, we all wonder what she fills her day with so it would explain it. She also used to work part time and have certain days off eg Tuesdays - would also explain why she has her “Tuesday routine” going to aqua and is more active on certain days of the week - when she isn’t doing her freelance work. Doing about 15-20 hours social media freelancing a week could easy bring in £1000 a month so would pay her share of the mortgage and household bills

Reactions: 11
I don’t think she is doing freelance work... I think she gets paid over 1k at least per ad and is a lazy witch 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 31
I don’t think she is doing freelance work... I think she gets paid over 1k at least per ad and is a lazy witch 🤷🏻‍♀️
it’s very risky when she has a mortgage and responsibilities to treat her channel like a hobby. She spends countless days of the month laying around under her “blankie” or just being completely inactive. There is no plan to grow, no ambition or dedication. what happens if no ads come in next month? Or the month after? How would she pay her bills when she spends so much money every month 🤷🏼‍♀️

Surely benji would have encouraged her to financially secure herself to protect him too. She did 3 ads in October right? One of them being being Big potato which I’d guess she gets a yearly fee for to do maybe a post a month for them. Even with these 3 ads, I can’t see how she manages to spend what she does.

Reactions: 13
I think she over charges for the ads she does get and relies on past results like that fake award. I know people like HayleyHall do the same and she is always vocal about charging a lot and slating influencers who don't. Some influencers are more realistic and others just overcharge and have so far got away with it.

I don't think Brogan has a part time job, I think she would mention it as so loves to tell us how busy she is and how the least little thing overwhelms her.

If she is overcharging her rates it won't be for long and it will have to drop very very soon. Her views are getting lower and lower and brands are going to have less budgets with everything happening in the world.

Next year will be a tough one financially for so many businesses, influencer marketing will head more to gifting and lower budgets.

There's so many fantastic micro influencers who produce much better content, get more regular viewings and have a usp that brands will look for - Brogan has no usp - she does this and that and her 'brand' is completely lost. Big Potato games could end up being her only main brand the way she is going.

Reactions: 18
Brogan is someone who has always lived beyond her means and can’t not spend money, it burns a hole in her pocket - for all we know she has credit cards maxed out which I imagine is what happening

Reactions: 25
She admitted at Kevins she's spending using her credit card I bet Kev is happy he's got his front room back now we know why she was more happy at his she only payed for a food shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know anything about being self employed or the benefits system etc. But could she have winged at her doctor enough for them to sign her off with depression and anxiety or something and then she’s sat at home doing nothing but able to claim benefits?

Reactions: 5
I don’t know anything about being self employed or the benefits system etc. But could she have winged at her doctor enough for them to sign her off with depression and anxiety or something and then she’s sat at home doing nothing but able to claim benefits?
She would only be on stat sick pay as she's self employed which is about £95 a week so not likely.

Reactions: 8
The company i work for has worked with a few influencers, we use their stories and videos in the customer newsletter that I design, wonder if I can persuade them to get a quote from her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.