Brogan Tate #4 - 52 but her periods always due!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BrogAD Tat #5 - Begging once a day keeps the doctor away

• Haha
Reactions: 3
BEGan Tat: the ADs have dried up so she’s begging for more, shopDisney and primark all over the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s going to be so much crap on our screens tonight with the weekly slog followed by Love Island! Can’t wait 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She's on her stories admitting she's feeling lonely today 👏
I’m sure something’s gone on with her family to spur that. So strange that she harps on about missing fraser but now he’s home she isn’t spending any time with him & his gf

Reactions: 6
I’m sure something’s gone on with her family to spur that. So strange that she harps on about missing fraser but now he’s home she isn’t spending any time with him & his gf
yeah something has went on and shes putting up a fake happy front i did like brogan when she was at her dads,she was dating an having fun not settling down cause a guy sang disney with her she settled with benji cause he was giving her attention she obviously misses her dad shes looking for a father figure in a guy and if my guy called me bubi id die im all for pet names but bubi sounds like a name for a kid along with her saying benji

Reactions: 5
yeah something has went on and shes putting up a fake happy front i did like brogan when she was at her dads,she was dating an having fun not settling down cause a guy sang disney with her she settled with benji cause he was giving her attention she obviously misses her dad shes looking for a father figure in a guy and if my guy called me bubi id die im all for pet names but bubi sounds like a name for a kid along with her saying benji
I agree, it’s a happy front hence why she keeps having to remind us that she’s happy and content. We have no idea what went down with her dad but I think it’s sad she cut him out completely. It seems like her mum is also someone who just cuts people out too - hence why she doesn’t talk to her sister. Of course there’s two sides to every story but she doesn’t speak to one person on her dads side anymore - no aunties, cousins, uncles, grandparents - and I think that’s really sad.

So she’s just hit over 66,000 subs, but doesn’t get half the views. It annoys me that all youtubers brag about their sub amounts yet their views are nowhere near that amount.

So she’s just hit over 66,000 subs, but doesn’t get half the views. It annoys me that all youtubers brag about their sub amounts yet their views are nowhere near that amount.
That’s just YouTube nowadays though, I’m afraid. If you get a 10% views/subscriber ratio, you’re doing well. I work in influencer marketing & work with these figures every day 😬 The YouTube “giants” are the ones getting 50-80%, or with viral videos going well over their sub count. Those will charge hundreds of thousands of pounds for a 2 minute video segment!!! Whereas Brogan probably charges 2-3k for a video.

That’s just YouTube nowadays though, I’m afraid. If you get a 10% views/subscriber ratio, you’re doing well. I work in influencer marketing & work with these figures every day 😬 The YouTube “giants” are the ones getting 50-80%, or with viral videos going well over their sub count. Those will charge hundreds of thousands of pounds for a 2 minute video segment!!! Whereas Brogan probably charges 2-3k for a video.
I work in influencer marketing too! Hi!

Yeah, this is very true. I’ve noticed on the Mrs Hinch thread people saying her 19% engagement rate is terrible! Anything over 5% is considered good 🤣 algorithms and that

Reactions: 1
Spotted attending All Points East Festival! Oh uaaaaaau! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
BrogLAD Tat #5: All I do is sit on my hole, better watch out or i'll be on the dole

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love rhyming titles but I got told off on the SacconeJolys thread for making one last time

Reactions: 1
brogan needs a hobby ive just started collecting tropical fish its an amazing hobby but lots of time patience and re searching i got lonely like brogan but i work part time an was getting a bad sleep routine and having little neon fish has changed my life its a big responsibility more so than a cat or dog but its done me good rather than at a screen 24/7.

As i know i have fish needing to rely on me it also stops me napping as i watch them and they also help people with anxiety

Reactions: 7
I guess I better say hi now anyway aha... Been reading this thread since #3... I hate brogan.... I mean despise her... I'm a guy and I needed to finally be a part of this tattle on her 😂 the things she posts about working hard.. They cut me deep... The fury I feel at the posts of her to do lists lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think if it's two things, it's not a to-do 'list'. It's literally two things you need to get done in a day.

Normally people need to-do lists because they've got so much on they need to write it all down or they will forget it. How would you forget sending two emails and going to the post office when you don't have a job 😂

brogan needs a hobby ive just started collecting tropical fish its an amazing hobby but lots of time patience and re searching i got lonely like brogan but i work part time an was getting a bad sleep routine and having little neon fish has changed my life its a big responsibility more so than a cat or dog but its done me good rather than at a screen 24/7.

As i know i have fish needing to rely on me it also stops me napping as i watch them and they also help people with anxiety
Ah you’ve made me want some fish now!

I guess I better say hi now anyway aha... Been reading this thread since #3... I hate brogan.... I mean despise her... I'm a guy and I needed to finally be a part of this tattle on her 😂 the things she posts about working hard.. They cut me deep... The fury I feel at the posts of her to do lists lol
Welcome to the group! I’ll be careful not to address the collective thread dwellers as “ladies” from now on! 🤪

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.